Are pets particularly dogs contributing to the dropping birthrates of Europeans?

Are pets particularly dogs contributing to the dropping birthrates of Europeans?

Are people choosing to have dogs as an easier way for satisfying their emotional and instinctive need to have children because children take more time, money an responsibilities and modern materialistic Europeans don't want to incommode themselves?

In many Muslim countries it is illegal to keep animals as pets and people are only allowed to keep animals as farm and work animals because according to the Quran dogs are unclean and they can only be used as guard dogs. hunting dogs and herding dogs they are not allowed inside the house.

Keeping animals as pets is a modern invention, not so long ago it was not common for the common people in Europe to keep animals as pets only some rich people kept animals as pets, common people had dogs as guard dogs chained in the front yard, hunting dogs and herding dogs, cats were used to control vermin around the house but they were not allowed to go inside the house.

Should keeping animals as pets be made illegal in Europe?

Attached: F1921C12-9287-4DFA-B703-D9990CD00CEB.jpg (994x1499, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/08/01/mans-legs-hands-amputated-after-dogs-lick/877895002/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dog-lick-amputate-hands-legs-saliva-gangrene-marie-trainer-a9037311.html
politicalbullpen.com/t/why-white-people-arent-having-kids/4995
youtube.com/watch?v=CgxDdsiXf8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know you are the gay bavarian making bait threads and shilling your shit insane ideas.

>Should keeping animals as pets be made illegal in Europe?

why? i like having you

Yes animals are filthy and they don`t belong in the house.

>animals are filthy and they don`t belong in the house.

That's where you're wrong.

Attached: 1513433030079.jpg (1800x1348, 928K)

Man's legs, hands amputated after a dog's lick
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/08/01/mans-legs-hands-amputated-after-dogs-lick/877895002/

Attached: 636687140233561826-photo0.jpg (1080x1920, 103K)

Some people don't have kids, and some of those people have dogs; there is no causality in the mix (lots of people with dogs/cats also have kids).

TL/DR: fuck off kike

>owning a dog
That's what u get for being dumb.

Attached: 1528915418792.webm (432x768, 898K)

Woman has hands and legs amputated after dog licks her

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dog-lick-amputate-hands-legs-saliva-gangrene-marie-trainer-a9037311.html

Nope my dog rarely shits then I just leave it cuz km not a poo picking cuck owner
That said the poo problem is usa is hilarious especially sf cali and all the other homeless shitholes literally hahahahshsshsbhs

yeah get yourself a cat and a nice dose of toxoplasmosis. good advice, (((polak)))

They are a result of not the cause of.

Europeans aren't breeding at the rate their guests are.

politicalbullpen.com/t/why-white-people-arent-having-kids/4995

My whippet is cleaner than a LOT of people I know

I know many families with dogs. Dogs and kids go well together.
they probably put the dogs in carriages because they are small and can't walk that long through the city especially in summer heat

Cats give you literal brain worms

Single women that own dogs often have sex with them.

No, people had them since forever. But without kids, they just start treating pets like kids instead as they become increasingly unhinged. It's worse with women.

that happens to lazy people who don't clean the litter box.

t.Ahmeds

Not as pets put just as farm animals and work animals, herding dogs, hunting dogs, guard dogs and cats for eradicating vermin etc.

Keeping animals inside a house as pets is a modern invention.

If you're stupid everything can give you worms- from eating undercooked meat to eating ass.
This is such a stupid meme.

Attached: Yellow fever.webm (460x574, 1.58M)

no, it's not.

Attached: Louis-Michel_van_Loo_Princess_Ekaterina_Dmitrievna_Golitsyna.jpg (479x600, 231K)

Attached: cms_pcf_1548248.bro.jpg (361x450, 30K)

Fuck off Achmed.

Attached: The Future You Chose.gif (500x270, 1.74M)

>modern
well ancient Egypt and Greece aren't prehistory so...

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x368, 49K)

Cats lick their assholes that are filled with all kinds of bacteria and parasite eggs than they lick their fur and than when you are petting it spreads them to you.

that's ok, I shit on my hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=CgxDdsiXf8U

>flag

Attached: 23712EDC-8B94-422F-98EC-F8E56F70604B.png (600x497, 8K)

>I know you are the gay bavarian making bait threads and shilling your shit insane ideas.
That really narrows it down gypo

This is so kino.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1010, 914K)