Other urls found in this thread:

fossbytes.com/hacker-shows-destroy-someones-online-life-minutes/
pointsincase.com/articles/how-to-secretly-ruin-someones-life
youtube.com/watch?v=XjW3JV2IYhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

make a record of everything

>lying on a siamese language tutoring board

This.
If things get really bad, you can seek legal action.

Post pics of the messages user

Beat a nigger down. You can't be a pussy all your life.

there are ways to destroy people, books and forums that discuss how to destroy someone in a lot of covert ways. Its up to you to seek this info out and start going to work britbong-pajeet. There are people you can hire discreetly

fossbytes.com/hacker-shows-destroy-someones-online-life-minutes/

pointsincase.com/articles/how-to-secretly-ruin-someones-life

Writing "Die Pedo Scum" on their front door should do the trick or pay a newly fresh-off-boat migrant to have their child point out the pedo. Make sure payment is done user and all comms through a burner

Why are you lying?

A few years back I saw a post where anons got this guys picture, made him a tumblr account, went to one of the main radical feminazi pages, wrote "Do you want in in the vaj or the ass when I rape you?" She saw the post and sent her whole dumbass army to post his name and face everywhere and contact police and everything, kids life is ruined now.

This is a Jew divide and conquer tactic.
Hope you like it when your an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth tactic is turned against you.
Enjoy getting fucked over by migrants you brought here.

also be conscious of cameras. Better to pay someone else to tag his door "die pedo scum" using an user drop and burner phone right as your campaign online using this tools pictures to call out feminazis goes live

Step 1:Go to your school shrink or Office of Diversity and Inclusion, or whatever bullshit Orwellian name the Inquisition goes by at your school.

Step 2: Claim you're in fear for your safety and that you're on the verge of X. Where X is whatever you think will gain you the most victim points from your target. Panic attacks, inability to sleep, or depending on your inquisitor you might get by just saying that you don't "feel safe"

Step 3: Leave out anything about the person targeting you being "disabled" in any way. This is all about you and your problems. If anybody that's supposed to be helping you attempts to change the subject, immediately double down. Increase the severity of X, until your inquisitor feels legally or morally obligated to help you. This is about you and your safety, and if anybody tries to divert you, you need to pitch a massive bitch. Guilt is a hell of a thing.

Step 4: Repeat steps 1-3 until they provide you with gibs. It may seem unethical, but this system is designed to be unfair, retarded, and reward petulant behavior. Your choices are either to use the system to your advantage, or leave and find a new system.

Attached: 1347137413249.gif (320x235, 1.98M)

It's your own fucking fault for becoming a uni NEET as opposed to get trained for a trade career. Enjoy your destiny, loser.

Looks like the based black bros will come to Synagogues.

fuck off abdul

Agreed. Kill the guy. Y'all are pussies

Enjoy having your synagogues enriched by Africans.

This is a very jewish post.

Attached: 1433193732148.jpg (1600x1200, 942K)

Jude!

Attached: serveimage (8).jpg (630x929, 89K)

>cometee
Are you in clown college? Fucks sake dude committee isn't even a hard word.

If is actually is a deranged autist it wouldn't be hard to frame him as an dangerous incel about to snap.

Easy. Quit uni and start a business.

>pointsincase.com/articles/how-to-secretly-ruin-someones-life
Clearly on this occasion OP is the autistic person and is playing out a fantasy here about having a person who actually listens and cares. Funnily enough, by describing this fantasy to Jow Forums, he is also enacting the very same fantasy with Jow Forums.

Attached: Barron rubs one out.gif (460x380, 3.73M)

how you do this?

Just block him, you idiot.

> sister is amused
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=XjW3JV2IYhw

Pissing off the wrong people buddy.

I'm having a similar problem
>autistic chick
>unibrow, female mustache
>acts like a female version of chrischan
>noticed im in 3 of her classes
I typically arrive to the area outside class 30min early so I can review the text and make sure I have everything ready for class
I wanna say she talks to me but its more at me since I never reply with more than a grunt and she keeps going way to far into personal details which I'm afraid to mention because I'm sure half the class browses Jow Forums with as weird as those fucks are.

tl;dr fell for the engineering meme
gonna drop out and do trades after this

Attached: serveimage (9).jpg (1024x698, 116K)