Kek. What if Trump told Ukraine they could charge Joe Biden's son?

Wouldn't that be something?

Attached: file.png (986x860, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/07/viral-image/fact-checking-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine/
cosmicweenie.com/Trump_flaws.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=DejR2UvrrrA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Investigate him for what?
Sounds like the Biden's were colluding?

youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4

Thanks user. Had no idea Biden was that dirty. Makes sense the media has to cover up when he gets the nomination.

How dare Trump suggest an investigation into why Biden told Ukraine they wont get loaned money if they don't fire the guy investigating the company paying Bidens kid 6 figures a month.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/07/viral-image/fact-checking-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine/

Attached: How Dare You.webm (394x512, 580K)

>DNC admits Biden had a conflict of interest

Nobody cares about George Conway, he's fatter than the president and is salty that his wife doesn't care about him any more.

democrats should be dragged out into the street and hanged from lamp posts

>politicians should be dragged out into the street and hanged from lamp posts
If you think the other side is any better you’re delusional

This is the best admission you'll ever get from Politifact

US Citizens cannot be extradited to a foreign country. If they are caught elsewhere they are fucked, but once back in the USA they are safe from being dragged back. It violates their Constitutional rights to be subject to another country's laws, so the government is barred from making that happen. No one can stop you if you are too stupid to stay in the USA, where you have your rights respected to some degree.
This is why traveling idiots will always get rekt, thinking they are immune somehow.
Biden should be charged here and there in the ukraine. If he goes there they can arrest him, shoot him, if they want. They can work with our DOJ, we'd send FBI guys over there to gather the evidence we need over here. Then if he ever comes back, we'll send him to prison for the rest of his retarded cokehead nigger life and he can enjoy detoxing in prison, like any nigger.
Yeah, I don't like the bidens. they appear to be swamp niggers. I don't like swamp niggers.

good post

>Obstruction of justice is ok when we do it
>but I'm also completely innocent

>being this asshurt

The dems are truley dead arent they?
They tried pushing Kamala and that failed
They tried Biden and that failed
Now they're trying Warren and that's failing miserably
It's like the dems know they lost 2020 and are desperately throwing hail marys now.

We are literally witnessing the democrat party take their last breath. Holy shit

Yup and all they seem to do is the same shit they tried in 2016. It's hilarious.

Their own voters might do it. Dem voters are gonna be pissed in 2020 when Trump wins again and they realize they were lied to and given false hope. Democrats know they stand no chance in 2020 and their voters are gonna find out that they knew this and still gave them false hope.

Very high quality news reporting

last breath my ass. they'll be back in 1 cycle. they're zombies and own niggers, spics and anyone else looking for gibs.

Attached: lbj2.jpg (600x300, 67K)

Last breath for now at least. I think they'll be able to Rebuild and make a comeback around 2028 or so. Maybe even 2024 but I doubt it.

>if trump had two scoops of icecream IMPEACH
>if trump holds the handrailing while walking down stairs IMPEACH
>if trump makes fun of a gimpy reporter IMPEACH
This shit's boring.

Biden blackmails Ukraine using aid to break laws, fire prosecutor, for the benefit of his son.
Trump blackmails Ukraine using aid to follow the law and investigate crimes that Biden hid.
Liberals reeeeeeing about Trump. What the fuck is wrong with them?

>Liberals reeeeeeing about Trump. What the fuck is wrong with them?
They're powerless and desperate.

Unironically
pic related

Cuomo: "Did you ask the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden?"
Giuliani: "No, I actually didn't."
[20 seconds later]
Cuomo: "So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?"
Giuliani: "Of course I did!"

Attached: Misprision Bumbler.png (666x451, 318K)

kelly anne should divorce her stupid husband and marry me!

Dude. Kellyanne's husband is literally just acting. They probably laugh their asses off at home.

They know 2020 is a lost cause. Their party is dead and they don't really have anything else left. They're all out of plays to use.
Expect about 50 more women to accuse Trump of rape leading up to 2020. Just watch

They're just going to rehash everything they've already said about him.
cosmicweenie.com/Trump_flaws.htm
1. Illegitimate President
2. Lost the Popular Vote
3. Incompetent
4. White House Chaos
5. Unhinged updated to Unglued
6. Liar
7. Hitler
8. Demands loyalty
9. Cheeseburgers is all he eats, McDonalds
10. Sex offender
11. Russian Agent
12. Never says anything bad about Putin
13. White supremacist/Pro-Nazi
14. Narcissist
15. Mentally Unfit (dummy)
16. Insane/dementia
17. Unstable
18. Clown or Bozo
19. Foreign leaders hate him
20. Hates women, misogynist
21. Hates Muslims, Islamophobic
22. Hates gays, Homophobic
23. Anti-Semite
24. Admitted molester and/or Rapist
25. 25th Amendment should be instituted
26. Should be Impeached
27. Hates immigrants
28. Hates Mexicans in particular
29. Says all Mexicans are rapists
30. Racist
31. Small hands, small penis, big red button
32. Should not have nuclear codes
33. Immature
34. Child-like, you need an adult in the room
35. Tweets too much
36. Thin-skinned
37. Bully
38. Holds grudges forever
39. Mean
40. Bankrupt/Does not have any money
41. Long ties
42. Fatter than 239 pounds
43. Plays golf too much, after criticizing Obama
44. Hypocrite by action seldom called one
45. Incestuous, would date daughter
46. Divorcee
47. Golden showers, pee pervert
48. Tax Cheat – won’t release taxes
49. Impetuous
50. Nixonian
51. Divisive
52. Corrupt/Violates the emolument clause.
53. Said Nazis are fine people in Charlottesville
54. Wants to separate families.
55. Puts children in cages.
56. Conspiracy theorist.
57. Obstruction of justice
58. Money laundering
59. Runs the mob

>expose Biden’s corruption
>impeach
What kind of mental gymnastics you got going on here?

60. Rinse and Repeat

Unfiltered retardation.

Someone needs to blast Adam Schiff for doing actual oppositional research with "Ukrainian" officials who happened to be Russian trolls.

ill take dead demorats hanging for the win

Either way, I want her to tittyfuck me

pic related

Attached: IDC.jpg (1499x500, 52K)

>haha we investigated Russia and shit
>STOP INVESTIGATING HUNTER BIDEN'S BRIBES IN UKRAINE THAT'S NOT FAIR

It's the clinton email shit all over again. Dems commit actual crimes and demand that anyone who points it out be punished.

arent we due for another fake shooting? I sense it wont take long

The fake Maidan protest, and the kids shot in the back maybe?

>Biden is shady and already has fucking corruption shit coming out on him
>worked with nigger-haters
>literally bleeding to death on stage in a debate
>thinks China is a cool country and we should buy more of their stuff
>will unironically die in office so if he picks Stacey Abrahms as VP the USA is going to turn real third world real fast

How the FUCK is this their "best" candidate? Are they just retarded?

like obama pushed the uk to investigate trump
lol what a pack of fags

“I can handle things. I’m smart! Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!”
- Fredo Corleone

Attached: fly with me.jpg (333x498, 111K)

Trump is literally raising 200 million every three months and none of it is from his personal fortune

He'll have spent literally 1.3 billion on his campaign from June 2019 to November 2020- factually the MOST ever for any presidential candidate. He can turn over EVERY rock in California, Texas, New York, New Mexico, Oregon etc. to find every last fucking Republican and bus them to the polls for an 80 million vote landslide that turns shitholes like Minnesota and Maine deep red

Not only that but the Dems are utterly failing to fundraise and their "best" candidates are people like Warren whose entire platform is "please vote for me, city people". Oh and Warren's own state fucking hates her, Trump could unironically do the best of any Republican in 30 years in Massachusetts simply because of how loathed she is.

Voter ID nationally, Republican judges being stacked in the courts for another 6 years, 6 SCOTUS Republicans, mandatory voter roll cleaning in California, reapportionment which disallows non-citizens from being counted etc.- all of these will be passed if Trump wins re-election and gains control of Congress again. The Dems literally won't have a future, because AOC is their future and white people can't fucking stand her.

They'll just triple down and elect unironic communists.

>trump breathes
>IMPEACH
Boy, 2020 is really going to be a shock for these people

Trump can ask anybody to investigate whoever he wants, Dems literally screech every day about about anybody above a clerk at the DMV investigating Trump and believe that unelected circuit court judges have the right to make nationwide injuctions. They also beg foreign banks for private information, the Ukrainians were deep in Obama/Biden/Clinton pockets and actually interfered in 2016 in fear of the gibs being shut off by Trump.

>1. Illegitimate President
>2. Lost the Popular Vote

Gallup finds Trump's approval among "adults" to be 43%. Considering there are 260 million adults in America due to illegals, this means 120 million citizens approve of Trump out of about 210 million citizens total. Considering that only about 200 million can vote because of felonies and shit that's about 55% of all voters.

So Trump has so much fucking money he can get another 10 million people registered and get the 70 million he already has to the polls and that's 80 million.

Meanwhile the Democrats are not only crashing in terms of money (which is usually their main advantage) but crashing in terms of approval. They might not break 60 million. The only states they'll win will be places like California that are so deep blue that it isn't worth it for Trump to spend the money to make it close (he should though, for the House seats).

They're gonna be crushed.

Oh but if he does win they'll reee about money in politics.

>Biden's son got deal for Joe to aid in war in Ukraine
>Media gets mad at Trump

BIDEN COLLUDED WITH UKRAINE
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR NOW

it would make sense that he said that how much they are after trump for saying something plus Gulliani had said something to that effect as well

Pedovores and their social and legacy media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=DejR2UvrrrA

Attached: 35ebad03ad6a462bd4044d98cd305f3876f15b491e71b5d4d67c6bfb207f5041.gif (2067x2067, 1.98M)

you're retarded

Drumpf was extorting Ukraine for dirt on Biden.

care to rephrase your shillrant, niggerkike?

i'd like to see you try

Fuck Drumpf

BIDEN COLLUDED
HE' S A COLLUDER
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR NOW!!!!!!!

>up is down, the post

Y>OU CAN'T PUSH ANOTHER COUBTRY INTO INVESTIGATING ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! NO JOE BIDENS SON!!

Attached: 1568648109134.jpg (785x1000, 252K)

>extortion is only a little felony, especially at the presidential level

you're cute

ITT: niggerkike shillbergovitzskis pretend that secret pacts with foreign leaders isnt unconstitutional and treasonous

and that isn't even taking felony extortion into consideration

>proxy kike
>seething
Cope.

there are no proxy services that show up as Belize, but nice try, pathetic no argument having faggot

>it's extortion unless you give foreign countries free money
>Joe is a politician so he is protected from being investigated for anything haha

Attached: 1514159410345.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Trump and Ukraine are gonna shit all over Biden when this all goes public. Cope.

>Trump blackmails Ukraine
You been talking to sources close to the Whitehouse haven't you?

Attached: sourcesWhiteHouse.jpg (800x703, 203K)

neither thing you said is either based in fact, or reality.

you should've never left your job at mcdonalds

>defending treason this hard

(((you)))

Attached: .jpg (785x731, 295K)

nice argument, shekelberg

Nice non-argument schlomo. Sources or fuck off.

i cant help but notice you didnt even try and admit you were wrong about Belize and proxies.

could that be because you aren't interested in the truth?

nah, couldn't be that

>so illiterate, he can't read the thread, the post

Jail him and his family now.

Yes, the entire Drumpf brood belongs in Leavenworth

ITT: Drumpfkikes don't mind election meddling so long as it benefits THEM

>So sure of himself he stands by sources say, close to the white house
>double posting and furiously responding to each person with deflection or appeals to authority
You need to re-read that handout and remember to change your proxy every 3 posts Moshie.

>replying to everyone
Hmm..

Attached: Tarnac the Magnificent.webm (1280x800, 1.75M)

>Are they just retarded?
Are you serious?

Attached: degeneracy - california.png (500x349, 54K)

>Drumpf was extorting Ukraine for dirt on Biden.
Stupid Hillary voting boomer.

I feel sorry for the actor who played that faggot so convincingly

I'm sorry this would be no different then a mayor telling the chief to crack down on pick pockets or whatever. Further giving money to a country that would allow such subversion of it's legal system is a fucking like thing to do. Why the fuck is it wrong to ask someone to stand up and enforce their laws or we won't deal with you?
The Arab cum is rotting your brain Moshe

you feel left out?

It’s going to be the BTFO of all BTFOs

Attached: 9108CE6B-7FD3-4759-A5FB-7711E7B5BB81.gif (803x558, 1.19M)

He owns property in Ukraine, he can be charged.
The company he is in charge of destroyed tons of farmland with Roundup.

>AOC is their future and white people can't fucking stand her.
It's not just white people

post something stupid or obviously false and i'll push your shit in too

>and that isn't even taking felony extortion into consideration
Oh, we're taking Biden's felony extortion into consideration. That's the entire gist of POTUS master Troll op, dipshit.

HMM

Drumpf isn't the Mayor of Ukraine, simpleton

>reichwinger wet dreams, the post

It would be nothing like all the rest.

Screencap this post and save for November 2020

>the entire Drumpf brood belongs in Leavenworth
For pointing out that Biden extorted benefits for himself/family using taxpayer money from a foreign gov't. Seems a bit harsh, bonehead.

for any of the number of crimes you pretend daily he hasn't committed

earn your rubles elsewhere, beetnigger

>61. The Gorilla Channel™

but that list is actually quite accurate