The CUCC pastor is back!

He’s teaming up with a stripper to stop ICE raids!

google.com/amp/s/people.com/politics/oregon-stripper-pastor-fundraiser-mississippi-ice-raids/amp/

Attached: 3F28B563-DB0D-4B6A-9758-046632EF13E2.jpg (960x720, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-ucc.org/what-we-believe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking used up roastie

>acronym for the church is literally CUCC

God has a sense of humor.

>pastor

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Notice the LGBT collar

I hope they both get murdered and sent off to meet God for real, then they can answer for themselves in person and stop mixing up His words on Earth.

Devil Gattai!

Reformation was a mistake.

kek

Attached: 1554261646765.gif (413x243, 51K)

This guy doesn't even have the right salvation. His website specifies nothing

c-ucc.org/what-we-believe/

Pastor

Our Kids

Attached: 2019-02-17_22-21-48 copy.png (500x500, 296K)

They fuckin

Post Islam is right about women right outside their church

The real question is who is giving the aids

Haha she has that stripper facial expression.
>I’m sorry daddy!

Attached: F466509F-089F-4537-8E36-FB8548CFAC1E.jpg (360x203, 21K)

>bible mentioned only once
>and it's only to dethrone the bible as the word of God

>Some believe that God only spoke long ago through the Bible. We believe that God is still speaking today through books, movies, music, and in many different ways. Our job is to listen and discover where God is still speaking today.

Attached: 1562721029614.jpg (1488x715, 86K)

II Thessalonians 2

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

It's only going to get worse. Stand strong on the solid Rock of God's Word and Jesus Christ. Put your faith and hope in Him, and you will not be shaken by these perditious fools. What a great judgement awaits them in eternity for blaspheming God's Word and name like that. Unironically terrifying. Repent. The night is coming when no man can work.

Attached: jesus_christ.jpg (1340x2048, 570K)

>Update
Makes you wonder what is going through the head of this cuck, Reverend Adam. Does he hate God that much that he's willing to masquerade as a preacher to deceive others?

The UCC is an apostate, anti-Christian cult at this point.

Congregationalism was a big mistake.

>Does he hate God that much that he's willing to masquerade as a preacher to deceive others?

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

We were warned.

Literally taking Hollywood and mass produced media as gospel

So what? So he’s helping some kids out. The way I see it, his job is to bring people to god. God is love. Love has no boundaries. Love has no gender. Get over yourselves, bigots.

her tits are mournful

That ben Shapiro smile and she looks nasty af all that saggy skin time to retire granny

>Ben Shapiro smile
what?

Bet he has butt fucked some little boys

He can get more donation money for his church from open borders. He's looking out for numero uno.

If you can read the guy's mind, what would his thought on Jesus be?

Worshipping the world.

You know, Ben, the fake smile. Alligator face.

I guess this gay priest wants the flow of young and vulnerable boys to his parish to continue
Why is that slag helping him though?

>c-ucc
Cuck
His organization is cucked

I see.

Do you think this is uncommon among christcucks? Every single priest supports immigrants and "refugees". They are constantly trying to import more shitskins. Every single priest is a fucking traitor and must hang.

The United Church of Christ is the direct descendant of the Puritan faith. If our founders could see what would happen to their religion they’d shit their pants

Puritans didn't even have chairs at their dinner tables because eating was not supposed to impart pleasure. It was for sustenance only. Chairs would encourage you to relax, maybe drink some cider.

The audacity of these clowns calling themselves Christians.

Attached: 7c4VccM.jpg (950x594, 119K)

By their own admission they aren't even Christian.

She’s pretty nasty looking. Also she is apparently in her 50’s.

Attached: 7017FE3C-0CE0-4B7B-815E-766FDB79FECD.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Puritans were fucking retards anyway, they deserve any suffering they get
Only thing they did was be fecund, which wasn't even exclusive to them later on

Wtf. Half my family in Texas is Church of Christ and they're the biggest stick-up-your-ass God botherers imaginable. What is wrong with these people with the tattoos and rainbow shit?