CIVIL WAR 2 GENERAL

LETS START DOCUMENTING THE SLOW TWIST AND TURNS WE ARE TAKING TOWARDS THE SECOND CIVIL WAR

Attached: shid.jpg (903x603, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o
bitchute.com/video/IhU2s5dTwgU/
youtube.com/watch?v=I9GQXhnwDHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Civil war will be started when two Federal agents, both really deep into their LARPs, shoot each other in an FBI field office because of orange man.

no Epstein justice

Balkanization when?

Attached: 116.jpg (1237x638, 148K)

it got cancelled yesterday
sorry, C_A

Everyone is far too fat and comfortable

Until they're not

Probably soon. After the Governor of Alabama declares the NFA null an void shit will kick off.

What if you lose?
You get cucked forever.
You should redpill from the inside.

Friendly reminder that civil war 2 wont be 1v1

its going to be 10,000 warlords are fighting for territory and control

its going to be a fucking blood bath

eventually after the breakdown something similar to the enclave will come to exist to keep nukes away from the mumbling masses but I don't think it will work some will get some

>burgers doing anything against the jews ever
fat chance. and you haven't even had a first civil war yet. Civil wars are not fought states against states and on clear cut lines. You pussies have no idea about what a civil war entails

there will be no cathartic political rapture to deliver you from your boring, shitty life

your country is hell and hell is forever. everything will get more oppressive and gayer, no one will do anything about it, everyone will go on with their lives until they become unbearable and then they will go on anyway.

you're stuck here for life.

Friendly reminder its not going to be one side vs the other, its going to be the CIA pitting multiple factions against each other. Hint They will win and you should stop talking about this now.

Well here's where they cut the fucking brake lines:
youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o
It's all over but the dying.

It all started when we let the first spic be a citizen.

This, do you all really think America will go anywhere. You are all children, not knowing what you are talking about or even know how to run a government. I would suggest these threads be closed.

Demographic change is going to cause a democrat senate, house, and president to be elected and thus gun reforms to the likes of Beto and even more will occur. This is a certainty at this point. We know once they start raiding homes, we know war would probably start then.

The question if not if but when and it seems at the most 40-50 years from now we will have major conflict likes of which the world has never seen before.
Kinda this but probably a little less than 100 factions with their own internal divisions more like.

Attached: 1568890605661.jpg (720x708, 69K)

>memeflags
>demoralization over 9000

Attached: tunguska think.jpg (1200x1200, 342K)

Well keep in mind it would be a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1vGovernment
Most of the groups which will form as a result of conflict arising would mostly form right then and there and not be pre-existing groups thus reducing the chance of CIA operatives considering there would be thousands of them.

That would be awesome, but Americans are too lazy to fight for anything.

past ready here... just send the go code and our deathlist will become reality

>its going to be 10,000 warlords are fighting for territory and control
afraid this is correct... choose a side fast but be sure its a winning side if you want to live.

You underestimate the power of the Central intelligence agency. It has overthrown multiple nations and also instigated insurgencies worldwide. This little civil war talk wont stand a chance.

fuck off kike. you're wrong

May I introduce you to something interesting.

Attached: very_hard_map.png (5400x3586, 723K)

How well that working with Afganistan and Vietnam? That worked wonders didn't it? Lasted REAL QUICK and lead to a Major US victory ya?

>I would suggest these threads be closed.
Not even the discussion? If it's impossible then why would it hurt to talk about the current distable political enviroment that is america and what could result from it?

Unless, you're scared at what the future holds?

Attached: good girl 4.gif (500x281, 676K)

>Greater Republic of Pennsylvania
We can probably take even more land than that. How many other places militias have aircraft?

Attached: 1_6DMxe65ybE-hNfVtn6TTJw.jpg (2048x1536, 510K)

Right, which will happen, hmmm lets see....
Never

Consider almost every airbase in those areas would have aircraft captured, probably most of them would. Also consider they would make non-aggresive agreements with groups which are not deemed a threat.

Im just going to stay netural and join the winning team at the last second

Once food starts become harder to find and thus rations begin and all those chubby people will actually have their fat come in use for once in their lives when they only eat 1000 cals a day for weeks sometimes.

I like it. But nuke California.

Those were allowed to continue.You are free to talk about this, however it is in the best interest to not do so.

Every news story

Never. CW1 made balkanization impossible. So CW2 is going to be for all the marbles.

Food won't become rare because it won't start. That's the point. Everyone is content now, even the people who are complaining itt. No one wants to be the one to start anything (shot)
Everyone larps as an EPIC BOOGALOO WARLORD, but no one wants to die for a cause

What would be in our best interest then?

California purely exist as a containment zone at that point. Where most of the hispanic and minority refugees went after the war and is mostly supported by UN and foreign aid.

Attached: 1545424825147.gif (540x303, 1.83M)

To close this thread and continue on with normal life.

Well the idea is it would start when the govnerment starts raiding homes after a flat-out simi-auto rifle ban. By then the government would actually start makiing people uncomfortable and thus conflict would arise.

So to be a lemming eh?
why are you here then?

>real civil war has never been tried

Attached: 1530851044960.gif (498x278, 2.36M)

>Food won't become rare
bitchute.com/video/IhU2s5dTwgU/

Attached: 1528670814438.gif (497x373, 489K)

youtube.com/watch?v=I9GQXhnwDHc

Hasn't started now. Didnt start with a machinegun ban either.
If I had a gun, and gave you a choice, get shot in the head and MAYBE, all the liberals would disappear, would you take it? That's why no one is going to fight, no one actually wants to die for a nonguarentee that their side wins

It helps that the Jews have made the choice between getting genocided and probably getting killed in pursuit of not getting genocided.

Glowie trying to convince himself almost more than attempting to convince his audience.

Cascadia uber alles

They didn't RAID HOMES then, they just stopped the sale. Like never have we seen our government GO INTO OUR HOMES to TAKE AWAY our property. Most people don't understand what Beto said has NEVER OCCURED in recent US History. We've never had a mass raid over guns. It was always just the banning of production and sale.

Also you seem to think about the result when it hasn't even occured yet. Maybe I'll fight and see how it turns out. It isn't about BTFO of libtards or even removing them. It's just protecting my right to the means of revolution at that point which the government is now stripping from the hands of citizens.

Is there a chance I get shot in the head, ya there's a good chance but atleast I didn't die a coward, I died fighting.

But genocide in your sense simply means bred out. Which, speaking of, you seem pretty lax and non rebellious for somone being genocided, almost like you are actually fine with it

If only you knew.

You really do seem like a glow is isn't cocky but afraid. If you knew it wasn't going to matter then why care? If it was something that worried you, well then you would want us to stop talking about it.

Why are you here anyway?

this glownigger thinks that's we aren't wised up to glowniggers yet

Allow me to introduce myself I am Voor

Attached: 1567900720038.png (1003x984, 1.82M)

>virgina
>in CSA
>Maryland
>in New England
>Colorado
>California
>Midwest being french at all
yikes

Attached: super cursed.jpg (781x2048, 256K)

It started with Tony Blair denying the UK a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty.

Attached: 1569009714562.jpg (600x319, 36K)

The first time one of the mentally-ill leftists sees actual dead kindergartners, their own mutilated grandma hanging from a tree, thier innocent younger brother or sister raped out of their dinosaur pajamas time and time again before them, you know, all the things that happen in ACTUAL CIVIL WARS, they will abandon their lunatic cause and accept utter defeat.

Today's liberals literally have no fucking clue how horrible this will all ACTUALLY play out in reality. They have been pumped so full of "Marvel" and "Star Wars" and other feminist/soi bullshit, they think "War" and "Revolutions" are like they are in movies and TV, and it will be this fun thing that happens over 2 seasons of episodes.

In reality, "Civil Wars" are the single most brutal wars of all, and have death and destruction that are unimaginable to todays TV/Jew rotted brains.

IT will utterly collapse their psyche, on DAY-1 of their little civil war, they will have all surrendered after 1 night of crying themself to sleep knowing that they got goaded into fighting a war against "donald trump", "white-men" and all it did was get their family butchered, their life ruined and all the things it turns out they actually loved in life (Capitalist products) are vanished, traded for a life of indescribable suffering.

Also, when the little lefty-Civil war starts AOC, Bernie, Hillary, every single last Jew, And the entire Democrat party will be on the first planes out of the country, to watch the shit on tv. All the agitators will get off scott free. They will literally laugh at the tranny/open border idiots as their entrails are pulled from their body by Diesel trucks.

This is your lefty civil war.

Attached: 0 brgndy.jpg (1080x1350, 193K)

When it actually sinks in they started a 'real war' and they cant kick, scream, tattle-tale or call for help from the Jew media (which will have abandoned them or will be irrelevant), and the sight of human beings absolutely mangled by IED's, rifle-fire, shot guns, shrapnel, will overload them, causing them to implode into quivering shells of former people. You cant 'just go home and sleep it off in your own comfy bed with your jammies on and protest again tomorrow after you catch up on game of thrones'.

you are talking about the softest most coddled generation in the history of the human race, ALL of them born in 1980 or forward, who have known NOTHING but toys, video games, 'sports', rap-music, central-air and heat, nice cars, clean comfy beds and bed sheets, snuggies, collecting Pokemon, cute cartoons, date-night, netflix and chill and on and on and on and on, and that the Pharonic luxury of American Capitalist life has been traded in for grinding your neighbors eyes sockets out with a saw because he Voted "Trump" or thought the USA should have a real border. People who can't change a fucking tire thinking they can wage war. and 'win'

Now the lefty must tend his own wounds, the hospitals are all full at 11x or 13x capacity with war casualties, humans torn into shapes previously found only fake 'horror movies', but he must soldier on. His vans and his Nikes are ruined, but no more vans or air jordans are being made. thats over with. Those conservatards shouldnt HAVE EVER DETAINED Those ASYLUM SEEKERS.

is it settling in yet what "civil war" actually means?

Attached: 0 brgndy2.jpg (750x937, 123K)

You can only start fires you have very little ability to put them out. The CIA is a pyro, not a firefighter.

As cute as trying to act as if you're a basass is, generally if a country is in a state to have a civil war then more than one group has been agitated to start one.

What you're describing is a bunch of rednecks trying to recreate turner diaries or something, which is moreso something for the FBI to handle with relative ease.

(cute girls in the pics though)

Ms. Ivy doesnt have the balls
Shes been a real wait and see type this cycle, pretty much every major decision has been "well if the Senate sends it to my desk I guess I dont have a choice"

For good luck to my fellow Jow Forumsacks

Attached: 1568203996624m.jpg (1024x871, 101K)

He's is not trying to be badass, this is what civil wars look like after no side manages to decisively win in a year or so for the past 100 years.

>a bunch of rednecks
user ... do you think the nignog areas will not take advantage of the initial institutional breakdown and power vacuum?

Like Iran... Oh wait...

I'm not saying that the civil war won't be violent, i'm saying user is a fool for thinking that only one side will at all be able to show brutality (which he fantasizes about being his side).

And obviously ghettos and such wouldn't hold back, I don't imagine.

There'll be no civil war, only pic related.

Attached: The Ultimate Redpill.png.png (1817x724, 489K)