Stop being an incel

>Look you stupid pathetic virgin incels you need > to go out there and have sex. You're all
> pathetic losers!

A guy does just that and the comments on faceberg are complete outrage of course.

Attached: faceberg.png (603x558, 90K)

yeah it works but its an empty existence. work out, read books, work with your hands.

Alright, I'm curious about the replies.

>humans of new York
This Jewish shithead is still around? I thought after he was banned off reddit for spamming he an heroed

Here you go. REDFLAG behavior give up your gun incel

Attached: redflag.png (576x108, 17K)

>Don't have sex
red flag
>Have sex
red flag

this is why women shouldn't be in charge of anything

Lmao, this is the type of dude roasties fuck. They bounce around these bozos and wonder why they can't find a man

Every reply is negative and about 90% are women who these kinds of lines work on. There's zero self realization going on here at all.

>incel
>has sex with prostitutes

What part of "Celibacy" do you not understand?

Attached: 6261-o.png (540x779, 439K)

>Netherlands
white guys cant be robot. they always have asians and arabs chasing them

>OP is proud of his successful troll in normiesphere
you're a faggot

>Incels are future terrorist threats because Elliot Rodger and that Toronto retard killed people
This is what normalfags actually believe huh

>I was a lonely loser like you until I read this book I wrote

>There's zero self realization going on here at all.
>implying humans have a working brain
>implying women have a working brain

>incel
involuntary celibate
involuntary means you didn't choose it. having sex with prostitutes kind of ruins the entire celibate thing because I'm pretty sure being celibate means you aren't having sex.

absolutely nothing wrong with fucking prostitutes. in fact it's far safer, less expensive and less hassle. to me this guy went from being something good to being kind of a sleazy guy.
most pick up artists are essentially rebound guys, carrion eaters. for those methods to work a women needs to be in an emotionally vulnerable state. usually chad fucks them over, they're desperate and looking for validation. all women desperately need validation.

Attached: 1568970705164.jpg (1012x251, 70K)

lmao based as fuck

Things that never happened for 300, Alex.

>pick up artists
>better than incels
Congratulations you are now the worst type of human

yes, cringe kamikaze is based and redpilled.

Attached: lel.jpg (6144x3456, 1021K)

This is why I detest women

lmao why does Jow Forums hate pussy so much? starting to think you're all secretly gay

Attached: 1551007331185.jpg (387x766, 81K)

>prostitutes
Stop larping, these don’t even exist anymore outside of the meth-head nigger category

>what the fuck is a call girl
have sex

Is that just bad lighting, or does her titty have some seriously odd stretch marks?

>secretly

So?
Let the normalfags seethe.

I was like a 37 year old unmarried childless Jewish woman who wrote fake letters to “Humans of New York”

"Jow Forums has become such a negative, dark, blackpilled place due to the fact that 80% of threads here are posted by CIA niggers who are trying to demoralize you and drive you to suicide and depression. CIA is behind 100% of these threads promoting hopelessness."
-memeflag ancap user
To add to this user's insight, let us frame it this way:
Why, on a board labelled and for "politically incorrect speech" would we see more than 3/4ths of the posts on Jow Forums page 1 that contain politically correct material?
The following is a list of things I see on a DAILY basis here:
>blacks will win the race war
>everyone here is an incel
>everyone here is ugly
>there is no need to be violent
>give us reparations
>if your women date our men it is because you failed
>the narrative of the holocaust was correct, and any dissenting opinions obviously imply you and those like you are mentally ill
>women outside your race belonging to parasite races (dark skin) are better and more apt for you (a white man) to date
>americans are not free
>americans have the highest obesity rate
>americans are all collectively mixed-race
>you will die out because white men will never accomplish their goals pertaining to this site's consensus
And so on, and so on. We are tired and have had enough of your complete and utter bullshit. Old Jow Forumsfags left here in the summer of 2015 when Gamergate forced a huge portion of /v/ to 2x4chan, and it was quite nice for a time, until you (jews) again figured out how to sweep us back here.
We have nowhere else to go except for 2x4x2chan and a few other boards.
I have been on this board here since 2005. I have seen it all, and although we had a good time, it is time for you and I (oldfags) to officially say goodbye to Jow Forums and move to greener, more multiplicative pastures.
The Second Exodus commences TODAY, and after a month's time nothing will be left here except for russian doll CIA and jewish shills shilling other shills. Good riddance, and good day
- oldfag

>do something the walking vagina doesn't like
>you're [bad guy of the month]
lmao

And here I thought Terry Davis was dead.

Based