Remember pol will defend this

Attached: IMG_20190920_064357.jpg (985x697, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2000/aug/10/gayrights.catholicism
youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what the Church gets for allowing a spic to rule them.

what is the percentage of pedophiles in the overall male population?

I knew he was a moloch worshipping jew

Your a dumbass you dumbass its the Europeans at least were not letting muslims take us over

He has probably done more to damage Catholicism than anyone else in recent years, but I honestly don’t mind, those retards have been helping subhumans into Europe for years.

I've heard and read that when the faggot pedophiles are discovered all the church does is recycle them to other parishes. The Catholic Church is a den of vipers.

Defend what?
The statement?
The Pedophiles?
The Catholic Church?

This is a slide thread.

Lower ratio than this place.

It's pro pedophilia? I somehow doubt anyone but an active or ambitious pedophile is pro pedophilia.

Check out that young woman giving the Ted talk. I bet she's one.

Show flag spic.

This is why I followed Luther.
Fuck the Catholics.
Fuck the Jews.

But priests are the bad kind of pedophile, the gay kind

Good post

>church having anything to do with actual christianity
Nice try.

show flag JIDF poster. Notice how JIDF always posts about the catlik priests but never about their own pedo rabbi problem which is like one out of ever 2

Attached: oy vey they're all pedos.jpg (1772x1729, 393K)

Attached: 1571723838492.jpg (1888x1907, 470K)

Attached: oy vey pedo moshe.jpg (1307x1442, 348K)

they should never have started letting fags into the seminaries back in the 60s

50 of 50 are closeted fags, so I'm guessing his estimate is a little low.

kek

I've never understood why Catholics defend this when the bible clearly says they are fags as a result of not keeping God in their knowledge. Reprobates, God has rejected them.

They were infiltrated by freemasons

Disgusting, gay, immoral and horrific
They should purge all faggots
What do Jesus has to do with an organization of child abusers?

Fucking disgusting

That's 2%

Less than public teachers.

In America every year about 30,000 public school workers are involved in sexual misconduct against minors, whereas about 100 Catholic Priests

I've seen anywhere from 1 in 50 to 1 in 20. High variance being 4% or 5% of the population to 2%

>'ONE in 3' Muslim religious leader touch kids
>Every Rabbi etas little boys foreskin

Attached: 1562447655078s.jpg (250x217, 13K)

Real Catholics don't defend this. I hate what the Jesuits have done to the Church.

>defend this
>defending any catholic

>seminaries are becoming "significantly gay". About 20,000 of the US's 32,000 priests have left the clergy to get married in recent years, and many of those who remain are gay (more than half in some estimates)

theguardian.com/world/2000/aug/10/gayrights.catholicism

Half of Catholic priests are gay. You really think ONLY 2 % are pedos?

Burn them all
>t.catholic

>pedos in the catholic church
giant scandal, in public conciousness for decades, a stain on the image of the church forever, whole institution is to blame, will never be able to clear it's name

>child sex trafficing ring ran by a jewish billionaire with high ranking politicians as clients, allowed to run his operation after going to jail for it, blatantly murdered while in custody to avoid naming anybody
whatever, forgotten in a week
>hollywood celebrity actor accused of fucking a minor by name, accusers just die suddenly
who cares, guy only lost one netflix gig for it
>sex cult trafficing ring with victims branded, ran by hollywood actress
memoryholed
>tons of stories of grooming happening to child actors in hollywood, multiple child actors growing up to be absolute wrecks
nothing's going on, it's just nasty rumors, conspiracy theories, what are you a pizza gator?

pedophilia is a horrid and unforgivable crime, but the media agrees with that only when it comes to catholics
why is that?

Pedovores and their social and legacy media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y

Attached: fc88cc6a0bea44964d2231e4c2108cdf7163262fceb7e3bac8ea531a7f7045a1.png (608x714, 295K)

but but the gay are also the 2%-3% of the population?

Attached: 1568233380811.jpg (876x1024, 72K)

I in 2 fags are pedophiles. So what’s his point?

Is it too much to ask for a hardline Pope who fucking fights evil, not placate it?
It's the Pope, he's well in authority to fucking execute them

God you're dumb

This meme flag is obviously from Belfast

Attached: 2019-08-30_new_52942379_I1.jpg (750x481, 67K)