Little white boys are stupid fucking trash. Brown girls will run the world

Little white boys are stupid fucking trash. Brown girls will run the world.

Buy Whirlpool™ washers.

Attached: 86f79f6a2737c8c48920d4952b7f4590.png (589x598, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/whirlpoolusa/status/1173705377516589056
youtu.be/Cw52fvAgaP0
youtube.com/watch?v=RfP53PYVAmw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boycott whirlpool, buy from their compition.

Seems fake. Also it has nothing to do with selling anything. How is it an ad?

Source?

It's real but the idea is that the white kid wears dirty clothes and will thus drop out

Ironically, it's the white kid most likely to "drop out" not the niggers. Imagine being this delusional

What the actual fuck does that have to do with washing machines?
Member when commercials just advertised a product well, and would keep you thinking about it? I still think of this shit every time I need to buy batteries and I was a child when they aired.
youtu.be/Cw52fvAgaP0

Thanks user. I really didn't believe it at first because it was so blatant. They could have at least make his clothes look dirty.

I'd boycott, but I already don't buy there crap.

Their*

Im buying fridge tomorrow. Guess which one I won't buy?

GET

Why show any one kid for the "Most likely to drop out" part?
Why not show them all together?
Unless there was a specific agenda in mind...

Attached: 1500872476155.gif (700x700, 107K)

Glad I bought an LG

Well my GE stock is finally gonna be more than 10 bucks hopefully, good job idiots

Ad in question. Does Sears even own this shit anymore? Im guessing this is the death rattle of the brand

Attached: Clown.png (680x680, 221K)

Burgers?

ah shit I just bought a whirlpool dishwasher. getting delivered sunday

Unbelievable. Whirlpool can go to hell. Replacing my dishwasher today.

I buy samsung anyway, so, yeah, um, don't care.

JFC talk about a suicide run. They're gonna loose millions. Top kek

Never buying their shit again, they are on my shitlist to.

send it back

return it

A Samsung fridge? They're shite

Cancel that order bro, the message must be sent.

If you buy a Whirlpool washing machine, you'll be able to wash the shit out of your shitskin kid's genetics! Stunning, and brave, and let me tell you why the white kid drops out: the white kid's parents meanwhile couldn't afford a washing machine because the government took all his parent's money from them for being privileged whypopo, and now they live in a van down by the river which they wash their clothes in the mud.

tv advertising is so nefariously ZOG'd
every ad is like this up here

Send that shit back. Tell them they can just have Mària Hèrñandez buy one once she becomes president.

As a kid from a "diverse" district, can confirm dropping out is lower right's best career move

No. My wife want bosch ;)

can you still return it?

They tryna sell washing machines or hot tubs or some shit?

Trudeau's chance to be a corporate dumbass spokesman

can someone photoshop that and reverse the races, put a black kid in the bottom right the other three white and see if we can get black twitter to sperg about it.

Fuck you nigger

You can't wash your clothes with an exploding phone nigger

It has to go back.

Dubs, someone's got to do it.

Yeeeesssss. This sounds juicy

Attached: kek.jpg (900x900, 59K)

The ad promotes personal irresponsibility. The irresponsible are breeding and too lazy to do their own laundry so whirlpool puts washers and dryers in school promoting irresponsible breeding. I’m livid about this horse shit. We know who it is doing this shit.

So what? White fragility is real holy fuck lmao

Attached: Whirlpool-Logo-500x281.gif (500x281, 22K)

what competition? it's all saturn/satan.

Attached: blue and white.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

My brother works for whirlpool, apparently the company is not doing well

Most likely to be a prostitute
Most likely to get in a car accident
Most likely to fix your computer
Most likely to sell you a car
Fixed!

Fucking faggot. Wash your clothes by hand in a bucket with non chemical soap, dry them using the fucking air. Stop wasting water and energy. I bet you wash your (((car))) too.

This is why you cucks today have such weak forearms and hands, you never do any goddamn work. You aren't fooling anyone with your gym muscles, your hands and wrists would shatter in a fight.

What a retard you are

Most likely to never buy whirlpool products again
>me

Well that's blatantly clear now. Just dug themselves a nice grave

>Ironically, it's the white kid most likely to "drop out" not the niggers. Imagine being this delusional
They aren't delusional. The reason the genius doctor on TV is always black is precisely because everyone fucking knows niggers are dumb and are all over-compensating.
It's like when you run across one of those "stunning and brave" YouTube videos of some disfigured kid and the entire comment section is middle-aged women saying how beautiful they are. They know.

Go back to India Pinter

Same my fridge washer dryer dishwasher freezers and TVs are all Samsung

That’s honestly shit, wtf sort of message is that? Only fire will cure the NWO cancer

It's real.

>leafposting
I see you zhang

When you get shit on your entire life, you get pissed off at these things, not like you'd ever know

>compition

This. They can pack up and go sell their washing machines in Africa and India, see how that business model turns out.

Did they use a white kid because it's easier to tell that his clothes are dirty?

>most likely to be on TV

That one is true, the easiest way is to be on the run from the police

Live PD is a great show.

They used a white male because those are the only people you can openly shit on in society.

Seconded, made that mistake.
Pushed the new "fridge" back into its place, paper thin metal circuit board cover on the back hits wall, lets the smoke out. Dead as a doornail, never even cooled a single steak.
Had to muscle that piece of shit back out of the house, onto the truck, and back to lowes. Fucking garbage, wasting my time. Bought a whirlpool, which has been fine, but I guess they need the Gillette treatment now.

CEO Is a Jew

immediately cancel

>white kids most likely to drop out
more like opt out. and the shitskins should fear when the white man opts out.

Fucking link newfag.

a fucking washing machine manufacturer

Attached: 1553475847090.png (711x389, 202K)

(((Marc Bitzer)))

kek

>caring about the "environment"
fucking lefty trash gtfo

I almost thought it was an ad on how white boys are the most likely to be depressed/commit suicide and they should be cared for rather than shit on.

Attached: feelrunner.png (273x302, 107K)

Business as usual for whirlpool it seems.

Attached: 5493BD28-1A8E-4168-91AE-22BE80D7B878.jpg (750x341, 165K)

>These kikes just keep pushing and pushing and pushing.....

I can't wait for the future.

Attached: 1557628604328.jpg (842x1024, 77K)

This. I guess the list grows daily. Businesses are picking sides. Is this a precursor to balkanization?

Attached: 1521395310101.jpg (425x289, 24K)

Burgers?

That's just a (((coincidence))) I'm sure.

Attached: 1505080838386.png (1024x789, 824K)

Hello, Nigger department?

Balkanization? That's a funny way to spell race war.

Attached: just asking for it.jpg (477x562, 55K)

Question is why are you waiting and not doing something.

Really...I wonder why user? Your theory?

Maybe they mean he'll drop out of Stanford and start the next unicorn startup.

Keep poking the bear. I can't wait for the hibernation to end.

Attached: 15225915081527967925.jpg (4000x4000, 2.57M)

Imagine how much damage would happen to their company if they pissed of white guys with sons who work in their warehouses

>balkanization
never give up clay

Attached: 1538082127135.jpg (600x593, 37K)

You really can't view this as anything other than programming when it says "Most likely to be president" when there has never been a female president.

Good way to drive stock price down and then buy up your own stock

>Whirlpool youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=RfP53PYVAmw

What about the other part where a white kid is supposed to be an author and a little brown girl is most likely to drop out? I know this is Jow Forums but damn, dont cherry-pick that bad

I'm doing all I really can right now meme flag jew. Working out, eating right, going to church, reading, hitting up my local shooting range, keeping a low profile on the internet, and buying gold and silver whenever I can. What else are you supposed to do? Shoot up a mosque? A lot of good that'll do. You see, that's why i'm so hopeful for the future; that's when things'll become truly unbearable and when there will be nowhere left to run for anybody. Sadly, things need to reach Brazil levels of degeneracy, and Venezuela levels of starvation before most whites are driven to revolt. Guess i'll just have to wait it out.

it has already been given up. You're never getting the whole thing cleaned, maybe a small part if you really focus resources via a large politically unified bloc

>It's real but the idea is that the white kid wears dirty clothes and will thus drop out

But his clothes aren't dirty....

Attached: 1401941049062.png (600x376, 226K)

U MAD WHITE BOIS?

so now it's more based to buy chink brands because western brands are so traitorous and seedy

cancel

>You will live to see every single nigger on the face of the earth starved,beaten,castrated and forced into a lifetime of slavery by chinks and muzzies once whites lose power.

No, not really.

Attached: Black slaves in Libya.jpg (625x415, 260K)

>most likely to be on TV
All four of them are on TV. Whoever made this is completely retarded and needs to castrate themselves ASAP

Honestly, this would have looked bad no matter how it was divided up. That's why you don't play diversity race games while virtue signaling. What the fuck were they thinking.