IT'S HAPPENING

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-20/fed-tackles-end-of-quarter-funding-angst-by-extending-repo-plan

Attached: 1568947793431.gif (400x400, 2M)

So this is going to be the sixth day now?

But what does this mean?

It means nothing ever fucking happens.

Brainlet economist here. I think it means the FED is actually having to spend their money to keep the system afloat and not a debt based nothing.

How do I profit from this, is the market gonna crash. I’m a brainlet too.

What are they buying back? And in what are we calling "their money"? If their printing cash yo buy back bad assets then this is just free money for speculators who fucked up.
When is the fed going to give me free money for my mistakes?

Stock up on ramen so you can trade them for blowjobs.

>What are they buying back?
They're calling in an IOU. This is how recessions happen.
>And in what are we calling "their money"?
Our IOU that they loan us and charge interest on.
>When is the fed going to give me free money for my mistakes?
When you falling over would cause potential societal collapse. Fucking scrub.
Ask Jow Forums this is their shill thread. If a crash were to occur only physical assets matter. If bonds and the stock market pop we all go tumbling down. Bonds are not doing great.

Bumping because this could be pretty important

cringe

Good luck discussing this here. The sloganeering binary-thinking brainlets here are not going to understand what is even going on. The thread will be filled woth requests for spoon feeding and QRDs.

Basically QE4 for the next two months to bail out the system. We almost had a 2008 style credit freeze this week, FED stepped in and "injected" the repo market with $100 billion + dollars to drive interest rates down. This wasn't enough so they are going to do 75 BILLION daily for the next 2 months. This is weimar USSA banana republic shit right here. Soon the FED is going to announce POMO (permanent QE) and monetize the debt while destroying the dollar. What's Trump's position on this? He wants the FED to go full weimar.

Any guess on how long it will take to ruin the dollar?

How the fuck does the Fed have that much power?

Literally nothing.

Un-audited, creates credit on a keyboard with digits. Free reign to do anything they want.

they have unlimited printing power and zero oversight.

Can the Fed give me 50k, seems like those fuckers have no issue throwing money down the toilet

NO
NOT THE GOOD GOY POINTS!
Hey, what was it that Tesla guy was saying about building gold towers to accumulate el--

Attached: pepe.png (300x250, 37K)

Quints confirm grand depression imminent

Kill yourself

For all the brainlets.

Repo allows banks to pledge toxic shit they hold, like mortgage-backed securities and treasuries as collateral, so they can borrow cold hard "cash"

Sounds like a fucking illegal scheme

Nah, it's all nerd shit. How does it matter to a normal dude at all?
Sage this crap, go have your intellectual circlejerk on Ribbit you geeky fucking fahs

Lmao didn't read

This is as news for wagies as the dollar value drops, but just QE-lite and not the apocalypse, yet.

Negative interest rates and cashless society here we come

I thought I was on Jow Forums because of the thumbnail.

Attached: 1562658699239.jpg (485x514, 230K)