US unprepared for 'catastrophic' power outage

Catastrophic blackout

>In "Surviving a Catastrophic Power Outage," the council examines the United States' ability to respond to and recover from an outage "of a magnitude beyond modern experience, exceeding prior events in severity, scale, duration, and consequence."

>NIAC's report uses the word "cascading" more than two dozen times, highlighting the potential for far-reaching impacts from such an event. And the findings do not inspire confidence.

It's only a matter of time. It's unironically surprising that no one has targetted the US grid yet given how vunerable it is.

utilitydive.com/news/us-unprepared-for-catastrophic-power-outage-presidential-advisory-report/544028/

Attached: Untitled.png (785x675, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/russia-building-submarines-deliver-radioactive-tsunami-80381
youtu.be/6njV-VS-7GQ?list=PLFBC18236B81284D2
youtube.com/watch?v=-QthhzKhGV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well its a good thing we broadcast this information to everyone on the planet

Fake and gay. I have solar and a generator.

Liberals would literally kill themselves if they lost the ability to charge their smart phones. Bring it on.

>meme flag
Thread discarded

What's the worst that can happen?

It’s current year, do you know where your local electrical substations are?

Attached: 4A1E8469-9114-48CA-B970-36C1B9AB0117.jpg (434x606, 36K)

This isn't a country anymore. "Diversity" and "multiculturalism" combined with Marxism and lazy Christianity turned it into a jail for law-abiding citizens and a playground for the rich and criminals. The fact infrastructure has started to fall apart is further evidence of the erosion of the state into third world status. One day the lights will go out and won't come back on, because no one will have the money or know-how or will to put it back together. Just like South Africa.

no one is ever prepared for catastrophic anything

Nothing great, nothing terrible

Why has it not happened yet?

Roasties will throw themselves at you and fawn over you just to hang out in your air conditioning.
I hope when this day comes you remember to look down on them from your icy fortress and whisper no.

Please KEK make it happen.

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-195257~2.png (1027x1252, 521K)

this is good, can I make it pasta?

Our corporate masters have done no training of employees since the 1970s in order to maximize revenue available for buybacks and other escalations of "shareholder value." Eventually trained employees retire, and our corporate masters scream for trained employees. The idiots who run these corps don't stay long at any position and never plan for the future. Unfortunately, the rest of us have to live in it.

I got some candles.

It's predictive programming you blind retards. The tribulation is coming.

Attached: timesup.jpg (2142x2658, 1.09M)

Our current friends, the Iranians, could probably do some damage if they wanted to, as well.

Well Iran will get the blame for the tsunamis. Shit is gonna go down. You cannot stop the new world order, you will never see it coming.

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/russia-building-submarines-deliver-radioactive-tsunami-80381

If locating utilities has taught me one thing. It's that it would take only a very small small group of people to do some real damage to any areas electrical, and natural gas grids.
Everything from substations, to transmission lines, reg stations are all out in the open.

Don't worry, there's still a decade to go until shit hits the fan.

Your ignorance will cost you your soul.

>what is Agenda2030

And what was it previously? Fucking idiot.

This is by design. They will use this as a catalyst for the "civil war" that (((they))) are designing to remove Western civilization as the leaders on this planet.

Agenda 21. What's your point?

Attached: 1567719957530.png (1296x1844, 2.41M)

How is this news? It's been this way since we built the grid.

Fake news. The US has like 10 power grids, and they can be broken apart further if there are any deeper problems.

>hurr durr the new world order wont hit until at least 2030 cause they said so!
Retard.

The only people that will have a hard time are the retarded leftists living in major cities that have a breakdown whenever their internet goes out because they lose access to social media

Are you incapable of making a single post without feigning superiority? You fucking pretentious cunt. Fuck off.

Is there a way to find electrical grids near me? Asking for a friend

I don't have time for brainlets.

Seriously, last night from about 5pm to 10pm our internet and phones were out. Couldn't even send a text. Phone was still showing 4g. Neighbor said his cable was out and my mother shows up at our house to use the phone because hers was out too. SHE HAS A FLIP PHONE. What the heck Could have caused all that?

Nothing you have said is indicative of higher intelligence.

Oh really, hmmm...

We both know you have all the time in the world

Quality post

>2018
OP a faggot

after 9/11, the security industry has been doing demand-generation advertising nonstop
that's all this is
the beautify industry started doing this to women in the 1970s, telling them that they will be unattractive if they don't wear makeup and use products
same concept, threaten (usually vague) negative outcomes if the product is not bought
in this case, the security industry is holding up the electric power companies for $1billion
it's pretty pathetic
not dignified at all to live this way
I really hope we get mass terror in 2021 to shut the government and the security industry down for good
we can do it too, we have the technology
we just have to see the government and the security industry as a threat
we have to abuse the government and abuse the security industry until they give up their dignity and become willing slaves
we need to turn the security industry into slaves, not let them turn us into slaves

I would love to see NY turned into some kind of NO GO ZONE prison island. Just like escape from NY

Are you saying the US grid is now fixed up?

>after 9/11, the security industry has been doing demand-generation advertising nonstop
this is why I think there are so many mass shootings. lots of money to be made. its whole mafia racket

You do realize these are released so they can sit back and watch what dumb fucks make plans off it, right.

-t glownigger

based af

Attached: 1392794497657.gif (500x281, 1009K)

dark times ahead?

Attached: 1506357013969.jpg (1000x830, 23K)

Are you implying FEMA didnt order replacement transformers with the signing of the patriot act 15 years ago?

sounds like a good time to bring up personal LFTR reactors, no reason to lose so much power sustaining a weak energy grid, with each home producing it's own power we are more defended

Replacing transformers takes time.

I'm saying one guy with a 20 foot piece of chain could take out the eastern seaboard

>Replacing transformers takes time.
especially when all the money gets stolen every time

It's the urban democrats that should worry. I'll be fine with no power. The northeast will starve and then freeze. Fuck 'em.

Normie
>oh another article about x
Jow Forums
>(they) have to tell the goy before they do it...this is how they'll get us...

HAPPPPPPENNNIIINNGGGG

Predictive programming. Wonder when the lights are going to go out...

Catastrophic blackout.

That's why they were ordered with the signing of the Patriot act, its literally written into the legislation. That was 15 years ago, I highly doubt they're going to push forward with the show without having those ready. Just sit back and enjoy the show

I say we let huawei/iran/saudis/Mossad emp our cities this coming December and January. After millions of maladaptive urbanites die of starvation and exposure, Nikola Tesla's dream can finally be realized.

Attached: download.jpg (170x297, 16K)

It will happen when it's cold outside for maximum impact on the population.

>It's unironically surprising that no one has targetted the US grid yet
I think we've had mind control invasions for decades. You can influence consciousness using electric power lines, and my understanding is that some culture (not sure who, perhaps Russia, Israelis, UK, China, Tibet, Iran, or a religion such as Zoroastrians, Jews, Jains, Buddhists, or Thuggees) has a protocol for this. People tend to think it's God, but it's just controlling the electric power grid with mind control tech.
My understanding is that whoever it is has been invading the electric power grid as long as we've had it, from around the 1880s, and they started doing it because the practice evolved thousands of years ago
I suspect that this has something to do with the Great Pyramids because of the electrical insulation they provide.
So I'm pretty sure our electric power grid isn't secure and that some religion or tribe exploits it regularly. My current understanding is that the fireworks happen every ten years, in years ending in 6.
I think the best argument for the existence of God is that God makes you think you're going insane in years ending in 5 and 6 when God essentially rotates the neurons in your brain (like rotating the tires on a car).
My understanding is that there is a kind of Zardoz-style development protocol based on Hermetic Alchemy involved. The thinking here is to get ordinary folks to do things that develop their characters as opposed to, say, military conflict or theft.
My suspicion is that the Zoroastrians do it and they use the Jews in a special way. Furthermore, my understanding is that science, the supernatural, and theosophy are involved somehow, but I don't know how.
Whoever does it is willing to be identified as Ancient Egypt. My understanding is that this is what is meant when people refer to sorcery or magic.

what about all those farmers who rely on technology to run their crap. Last time I checked they werent farming like medieval times.

Heaven is home user, why would you be scared

Attached: 1561242509365.png (640x773, 17K)

I here people say things like this a lot, but none of them ever explain what they mean

also I want to mention that it appears that the dualistic mind/body separation originates from this invasion
it is very easy to see that dualism is bogus, just inquire as to the relation of the immaterial to the material and you will see that there must be a place where they join
you will observe resistance to your consciousness when you try to think about this
the basic principle is that if anyone knew the truth as to how the immaterial and the material are joined, then essentially they would become possessed and insane with power
so this place where they join is hidden (occult)

I'm not scared, but I pity those who have been deceived. Very few deserve what's coming.

the blackout will happen in the middle of a economic depression,maybe in 2023 i dont KNOW ok?but when it happens no one will know no one,death will come to us all,then when the population is reduced enough the world order will begin.
its not a troll post i swear my SOUL.

>BR
Instantly void of any credibility

Yea I'm sure those farmers will throw their hands in the air and just let their families starve vs picking up a hoe and farming a small 2 acre plot. The only people at risk from this is city people

>source: trust me dude

maynard from tool was right all along when he said to joe rogan that there would be emp attacks.

(((Is that a warning?)))

fucking glorious.
>he accepts their presence on the condition that their wombs must bare his offspring
>whites only
>THONK

Based liqueur Island poster

Years ago I would have thought that you were crazy. Now nothing surprises me.

Attached: 20190920_172409.jpg (542x658, 273K)

I agree. Madonna’s song “Future” is a new age predictive programming tool to signal that the Tribulation is indeed on the way. They are discussing killing people who are “unworthy” of the “future” that they are making.

See pic related. Isn’t that interesting that Israel is involved...Hmm.

Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is learning from the past
Not everyone can come into the future
Not everyone that's here is gonna last (Gonna last)
Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is coming from the past
Not everyone can come into the future
Not everyone that's here is gonna last (Gonna last)

[Verse 1: Madonna & Quavo]
You ain't woke
Come get woke and hear the broken
Come give hope, come give life
Only get one, so we gotta live it right (Gotta live it right)
Come make peace, oh
Come with faith and inspiration
Come complete you
Advice, positive vibes (Positive vibes)
Open your mind (Open your mind)
Open your eyes (Open your eyes)
Yeah (Yeah)

youtu.be/6njV-VS-7GQ?list=PLFBC18236B81284D2

Watch this 8 part series. It will show from the Bible, MANY places where Babylon the Great is defined. Jerusalem is Babylon the Great and this is why the globalist cabal is Zionist and why the center of all things tech is heading to Israel. Be ready. Throw yourself to Yeshua the Lord. Submit to Him and His Law. Search these matters out. They are too important.

Attached: 3E2B0421-FD30-4D39-BA06-A4EEDC5B47FD.jpg (1092x866, 310K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-QthhzKhGV8
so if they do come, and fail, their targets get their
guns and vehicles. sweet deal.

Attached: food rent.jpg (1019x293, 220K)

How is the material and immaterial joined?

the fiat money has no value in it,and the fed just allowed another QE to start,a big amount of enterprises that need to fail will live because of that,a lot of temporary jobs will be created and people will spend their all their paychecks every month,making themselves slaves of their jobs,but this "action" from the fed will not live forever its only a matter of time until this bubble explode,then people will have no jobs,bitcoin will be the most used currency in the world and the solution for this will be cut the energy supply and then begin to use facial recognition and a new digital currency will born,and you will no longer need a wallet just your own body to use it,the government is not dumb they know that Keynesian don't work they just use it for control.

now you so proud american can call me anything you like,i never had many friends im not rushing to find they now,good luck.

That's just about bloodlines. It's a song about coalburning essentially

It's already too late. Have to broadcast your intentions and all that dumb shit

>*Dabs on your civilization*
>*T poses on your electrical grid and electronic devices*

Attached: solar-storm-2023.jpg (590x350, 47K)

What's scary is that a determined user could crash all of the USA or Europe with a little bit of Thermite.

Attached: strommast.jpg (849x446, 74K)

Let me just hop in my infinite gas powered car and pull some thermite from my bag of endless holding...

No. That’s a song about genociding people who do not play by the rules of the new world order.

first of all, the method is intuition/scrying and the point of departure is Theosophy and psychology, investigating your own supernatural beliefs, and making lists of religions
when done well, the person who is playing God tries to convince the person whose thoughts are being manipulated that
1. what they're doing is moral
2. there is a moral imperative that nobody know how the tech works (in other words defending the morality of the existence of occult technology)
3. the technology is powerful but easily misused
my thoughts are
1. the technology is so powerful that it is a moral justification for the existence of religion
2. the technology is based on reading the mind of a person to determine what they know, what truth is for them, and what they understand of morality
My gloss is that in addition to the "history of humanity" there also exists an "evolution of consciousness" that is based on ancient practices. So the nature of consciousness changes from the old system to the new system when this invasion happens.
In a way, it is like getting a software update for your system, but in this case your brain is the hardware and your thoughts are the software.
It can be made to sound very ordinary and moral, but in my opinion, it's pretty brutal and violent. There is a huge emphasis on mocking people who think about these topics (calling them retards / conspiracy theorists / anti-semites / Jews / geeks / witches / sorcerers / thugs / criminals and so on) to the point where they are turned into pariahs.
The thinking here is that the supernatural would be toast if people did not fear it. You'd have people doing human experiments and mind control experiments all over the place, it would be a huge mess. There is one big idea here, and that is decontamination of the present when the impulse to manipulate someone's perception of God arises. The idea here is to scoop up all knowledge of the supernatural periodically over fear that it will destroy our world.

oh by the way
it is possible that the great flood actually refers to the first time humanity attempted this mind control invasion and that the book of Enoch is a moral justification for it

>your brain is the hardware and your thoughts are the software.
I do think that the Qmap and the Qweb just look like big printed wiring boards.

Attached: ceNMMkE.jpg (3300x4203, 3.94M)

Qweb

Attached: q-map-1-2.jpg (1232x1643, 1.6M)