Where the fuck are they?

Did MC finally cuck Murdoch and bitterly split the gang? It's been well over a month.

Attached: Screenshot-184-768x525.png (768x525, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=The Rabbit Hole
youtube.com/watch?v=JR-Yx4DojKg
bitchute.com/video/iYcKeNGRlHKK/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Realize i should've left 'murdoch' out of the text as the trannies will home in on that.

Murdoch Chan is finally pregnant

Attached: 3024712 - murdoch murdoch_chan murdoch_murdoch.jpg (2326x1994, 364K)

Who fucking ccares? It's fucking trash.

Based
Dilate

Based mm

Hopefully he got arrested for inspiring domestic terrorism.

Based show
Come back MM, we need you, pol has gone to shit, you are all we have left

murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=The Rabbit Hole

Attached: The Rabbit Hole.png (1524x762, 2.05M)

Only direct calls to violence are illegal in america David. Couldn't be produced in the UK though.

My guess is simple writers block.

I remember how hopeful I felt when Metamorphosis was released. Pretty black pilled these days.

>Only direct calls to violence are illegal in america

not under the patriot act my dude

They were posting once a month pretty regularly but it seems since they've become more blackpilled that the episodes are slowing down. It wouldn't surprise me if they quit because of it. It would be a shame though, they honestly were great and made awesome content.

>blocks your path

Attached: IMG_3295.png (1136x640, 902K)

Hard R came out only a few weeks ago? It usually takes them awhile to make good content. If they rush it they end up with garbage (compared to metamorphosis, wanders choice, and my fav Galaxy MM88) but it usually tends to be funny but forgettable.

What does that add? Not that it matters really, people need to accept we have a genuine mass opposition to europeans and laws will only be followed whenever they help remove us.

I used to think the US would be safe because despite the non-white percentage they have constitutional rights, however now I know laws are just an expression of what the population likes and meaningless otherwise. That paper will disappear like its taken into a shower.

In the future im finding the whitest, most nationalistic nation going and moving there. Have to wait for more bad news in the UK first to convince my gf.

They need to better monetize. You would be blackpilled when they can't see the impact of their work, all the temporary youtube upload views and the fact that groups specifically hunt MM threads here and on /tv/ to shut it down. If they had some way to pay without getting a cringe t-shirt in return I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Probably too worried about getting doxxed. Either they put up their own website, which might be a lot of work and money for something that doesn't pan out, or they go with someone else, which is another loose end to potentially ruin them. Based on the AMAs MM and Dr Murdoch have good jobs, and I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't someone out there actively looking to expose them.

delete this

But just put a monero/btc address in a video. Even just say the address so people can't edit in their own. Im sure they'll feel bad sitting there reading out a long crypto address but who cares. They produce great content and i pay Netflix $10 a month to tell my gf she should get blacked.

>In the future im finding the whitest, most nationalistic nation going

looking like poland, although i feel they will bend the knee soon. too many jews in power.

same here man, same here.

trannies and jannies got to them

Attached: 023.jpg (848x1200, 200K)

Well its quite unpredictable. When stuff gets worse and worse and worse people will begin to migrate and hopefully it's particularly nationalistic, non-cucked whites. Who knows where these collections might form.

They'll be policed heavily and broken up in a lot of nations. Im sure the EU/UN already has plans to prevent these communities.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JR-Yx4DojKg

Attached: image.gif (1920x1103, 1.08M)

Metamorphosis was always hopium. Look at SA, Southern US states, Sweden etc. Look at the response to the UK manchester bombing of children. Most people will celebrate their own kids being slaughtered at the altar of browns.

Its not naivety by inept politicians either. It's intentional and a strong, decades old plan. There won't be a political solution and you'll be amazed at how bad things will get. Most whites won't ever be on our side, they will serve browns even as they're being massacred and brutalized.

However we're still forming, getting better and stronger day by day. This website and community makes us more virtuous and informed, shaking off everything they put in our heads. Shows like MM are building the future of europe so that there will be some of us that keep going, but it won't be some easy metamorphosis wake up call to white nations. They're gone already.

Murdoch Chan

Attached: 1511057226659.jpg (313x470, 39K)

Is

Attached: 1562513189891.jpg (1412x782, 292K)

My

Attached: 1562518190857.jpg (631x600, 41K)

Waifu

Attached: 1562523496988.png (300x499, 110K)

The quality of discussion and memes has dropped on Jow Forums following the invasions of schizos and boomers. They simply lack inspiration.

its pure cringe. he probab;y got bored of making new grounds tier flash videos

Bump

I don't know, how do you manage to not get bored dilated for 4 hours a day? Just do it slightly differently i guess, different positions, different episode of Big Bang Theory on the laptop.

They took the blackpill.

Attached: The Ultimate Redpill.png.png (1817x724, 489K)

wtf is that gif

Attached: stare4.jpg (300x240, 13K)

>t. pays Jews for daily propaganda that begs him to commit suicide

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Mayetheyaremakinga quality product or living their lives

How stupid. It's very, very rare for a genocide to well and truly kill everyone. The most effective genocides historically are when a group gets outbred and/or bred away. Self-identifying whites who only breed with themselves would certainly survive like jews.

We will win this 100% but not the white nations as they currently stand.

I'd rather they wait as long as needed to make the good stuff.

Thread theme:
bitchute.com/video/iYcKeNGRlHKK/

Attached: image.png (874x664, 42K)

>everyone who doesnt like my autistic cringe cartoon is a tranny
nah i just grew out of flash cartoons like that since newgrounds was still a thing

Have you experienced any wound closure?

CCCCOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1568844117468.png (599x495, 247K)

I'm always right. I was blackpilled since I was fourteen, and that was 2012. I coped so well because I took the coompill.

Attached: The Truth.jpg.png (2381x116, 22K)

There was recently an article out by some kike oy veying about how jews are racing mixing too much. Wouldn't survive as a people. kek. It's like that gif of the chic accidentally pepper spraying herself.