TICK TOCK MUHAMMED

Attached: 6E5A5867-2A56-4B08-B977-A6EA3CFCFCC6.jpg (1242x1778, 837K)

Based if true

Attached: 7ac.jpg (680x799, 37K)

Based.

Hope the pasta niggers smoke 'em Capone style.
Please let this be true.

It's a clown world when the mafia of all people are doing a better job then the police, even if they are just talking about it.

Attached: 1563243789824.png (2048x2048, 397K)

Mary is the mother of one of the most beloved prophets in Islam, this seems Jewish. Also statues are degenerate and leads to idol worship.

isnt this tweet like 2 years old ?

Crusade season opening soon.

Attached: 1566758119466.jpg (688x1024, 114K)

Great. I just want to see dead subhuman bodies.

i wish this was true.

But you'll all follow gigantic Marian apparitions, even though I just told you they're all satanic.

Go get em’ you crazy wops

Based af

Sloppy Job Mossad

Ayy Tone, swear on my muddah, these fucking ragheads picked the wrong Virgin Mary statue

Based

Attached: noice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

It mean you really do not know history of mafia.

At first it was a resistance movement in Italy, protecting regular people from french soldiers.

the mafia are the ones importing them, this is just some faggot's fantasy

Don't the mob make a shit ton running migrants in squats and pocketing government bucks? A lot of greasy Italians have said that on here

No way that's true.
The mafia doesn't give a shit, that's why i don't like them.
Once they used to.
Sure, they were against the state, but what is the state if not a legalized mafia?
So they were the state by the dangerous people, FOR the people.
Nowdays? They are cripto-jew.
They care only about profits.
They don't care about cristianity.
They don't care about demographic replacement.
No one does.

200 yrs of mafia feuds end cuz of sand niggers
unite the right

>WHATCHADOINRABBI.jpg
Nu/pol

>on radical islam
>not on islam

yawnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is utter bs. The of all the italians, the mafia profits the most off the invasion.
They broke the unwritten social contract decades ago.
Biggest fucking traitors ever. No honor left. Mafia = kikes.

The mafia is completely Jewish or at least was in its creation

The mafia were always the good guys. The term mafia was an invented propaganda term like alt right. It was used to single out and polarize the public against an organized collective of intelligent moral ethnonationalists.
All the movies and tv shows were made by jews in the Khzarian mafia. The jew feared the Italian and turned the public against them so they wouldnt be competition against jewish control of politics, vice, media, crime ect. The gap left by the mafia was filled by russian jewish gangsters.

The mafia was liked and respected by the people. In sicily, if your cow was stolen the police would get it back 10% of the time. The mob got the cow 90% of the time, and I bet the recidivism rate was much lower too, after all how ya gonna steal another cow with two broken legs?

They were hard men doing dirty work that needed to be done, and they brought class to the act. When anyone thinks of a gangster they dont think of the Irish mob or the jewish gangs even the blacks want to be like the Italians wearing suits doing dirt and shit.
The protection money we pay to the state as tax is much worse than what the mafia would charge. The mafia would never push trans kids on its people or let in millions of Africans or engage in a demoralization propaganda war against the people, or run false flags against the people to frame them and trick them to abdicate rights.
And when the mob boss's daughter gets married, you can ask for a favor, any favor. Better than the shitty tax return

Europe didnt have police until the industrial revolution. Who do you think was keeping order all those thousands of years? Bands of men. Other nations had their own equivalent of a mafia. Even blacks form gangs and enforce culture in their own communities and take care of trouble makers. Its natural.
The removal of power from citizen militias to state supported police led to the abundance of scumbags running around today. Communists and other thieves would have been removed

Attached: 1545917137859.jpg (650x1000, 189K)

Very insightful. I heard that the mafia did those kinds of things beforehand but now things make a little more sense.