Why do US cops randomly pick up innocent blacks from streets?

Attached: children.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Moshie - you are looking at the face of a killer.

>blacks
>innocent

Sage

Open border for israel

lol you forgot your flag you faggot jew

>randomly
>innocent

>Name?
>dindu nuffin

Attached: xringed.jpg (624x398, 132K)

cause they dindu nuffin you fuckin big kike

faggot jannies will get you

killer of what? white pussy?

Attached: 1568869111458.jpg (835x1060, 570K)

>innocent blacks
wew. thats worth a (((you))) chiam

Attached: 1568049575979.jpg (480x640, 41K)

why can't black be innocent?

little nigga looks 35

>innocent
Forgot your meme flag.

>blacks

NIGGERS

>innocent blacks
dindu nuffin

This was a joke on the kid. It was to scare him straight.

They are tainted. Corrupted people from Noah's offspring that forsake god.

>>innocent

>nigger
> not living in Africa but in the US

They don't belong in the west.

Animal control

Forgot your memeflag stupid kike.

they fit the description

Jew was new and too cheap to buy a VPN.

because their irresponsible owners left them unattended and without a leash

Why does garbage in garbage cans get thrown in a dumb truck ?

>Innocent
>Black
Pick one

I came here to post this

I used to hang out with a pretty sketchy crowd in San Leandro, CA back in the 90's. Only one nigger in our group, but I got to see TONS of interaction between cops and 'groids.

To this day I have no idea how the cops are able to exercise such restraint with these feral filth. You think "dindu nuffin" is a meme? That's the FIRST fucking thing that ejaculates from their flapping baboon lips when a cop comes up to them. They could find weapons, drugs, you name it on them, and the nigger will try to gaslight the cop no matter how ridiculous it seems - "I ain't know how that got there, dawg."

You know when someone is being arrested a crowd is made pretty fucking fast, people take pictures, and films the arrest and then uploads it on social media and then calls the cops abusers and everything under the sun... I fucking hate when this happens because the gathered crowd have no idea what the person that is being aressted have done... In Sweden it's always retards that film people getting arrested and then claim the police is being "abusive and arresting people for no reason" If you see someone being arrested, please keep walking, you don't know what the person have done and you don't know if they have a consealed weapon.

Ah so it was you who made this thread kike, the other day? What a surprise. Forgot your Memeflag this time.

there is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

>A federal lottery randomly draws from a pool of black Social security numbers, and tasks local law-enforcement with arresting them "just for being black".

This is common knowledge in America.

Attached: Israel BLACKED 1.webm (480x270, 2.78M)

Ford pinto wagon, could you find an older camera picture?

>innocent blacks
No such thing desu

>randomly
>innocent

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unlocked and unguarded.

based tactica imperialis

Attached: 1568751221321.jpg (899x1599, 78K)

This. Literal descendants of Ham

WHEN A GOOD THREAD IS MADE JANNIES DELETE IT.
WHEN THIS KIKE POSTS HIS FAGGOT BBC SHIT, JANNIES ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOOOOOUND

Attached: 1567290682421.webm (514x250, 1.58M)

TAKE DOWN JEW WALL

Correct.

Ever notice how blacks always are constantly looking around when they're out? It's because they did something wrong, and they knew it was wrong.

Arrest an "innocent" black man and guaranteed he got away with something in the recent past that would have got him arrested.

depends on the city. for instance in atlanta georgia they are the majority so when a cop arrests some one it would be more likely to be them. if its in a fairly white city then its because well if a black guy commits a crime then the cops got a 1/10 chance of grabbing the perp by arresting the first black guy they find

First day moshie?

Oh ok Ari . Sure thing. Tell us all about your sisters Palestinian Rape Baby. Word on the street she willingly pulled a filthy Palestinian Train with Caboose.

That nigger is ugly.

Because they should be policed. They all have criminal tendencies.

This is the pictures we'll see when the race war starts.

They don’t. The problem is that they are stopped at a higher rate. Leftists will claim that it’s because cops are racist because they unironically believe that all differences between groups are explained by environment and in this case socioeconomic status. They believe that all races should theoretically be pulled over/stopped at the same rate because according to their blank slate egalitarian view, race is just skin color. Unfortunately for them, we are a product of evolution and niggers have a higher concentration of genes that correlate to violence, crime, and low IQ. They are pulled over/arrested at the correct rate at which they commit crime so maybe if they don’t want to be arrested they shouldn’t commit crimes. Idk just an idea.

Woman police officer with a.revolver and.a.80's hairstyle. The nigglet looks like he just raped and burned a preschool alive.

Total mystery to me. I don't know how many times the zog-bots pigs have let me off the hook for very very serious felonies all because I wasn't some rambling spook.

Why does Israel shoot Arabs for throwing rocks hurrr hurr faggot

Attached: 03B4A389-D6F4-47BF-9FE3-17056DE399A4.jpg (736x1024, 226K)

Yea,I noticed that also, as well as the 70's or 80's style vehicle in the driveway.

Why are there niggers in Israel? This is anti-Semitic.

Attached: 1567553733303.jpg (709x1024, 55K)

No such thing, all of the didndunuffins are all fucking criminals. and your fantasy that cops are out just finding innocent shitskins to arrest is just fucking messed up

Attached: ajGrr2V5_700w_0.jpg (640x658, 93K)

They're doing God's work.

The smile of a girl who doesn't realize that no white man will want her after finding out she has been with a nigger.