Lets talk about philip manshaus

look at this utter failure, claiming he was elected by saint tarrant smiling in court and posing nazi salutes. fucker only managed to rape and kill his younger sister

Attached: failure.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Try again without the memeflag rabbi

Attached: 6896398870809.png (900x900, 257K)

lol i just picked a random one i dont post on here much

>he

Attached: 21dD2S.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Makes me burn with anger when I see this. Hope he’s rotting in hell.

Attached: 623F3D8A-525C-4E2C-AE47-7BB839C40C09.png (671x577, 415K)

>white genocide

I sleep

>random bug gets killed

NOW YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT!

i heard that one guy beat him down, did he knock him out with both hands or just get bored of beating the first eye?

hes just a punk man seriously. wannabe white supremacist

Calling it now, he'll go tranny in jail.

>I sleep
Who said? But if looking at her face and thinking about what happened doesn’t make you angry, you have no heart.

At least he tried to do something against the mudslimes. What did you do?

So this is the power.....of the nordic master-race...

he was probably just socking him in the face and resulted in 2 black eyes. you dont necessarily have to get punched in the eye to get a black eye

hail st manshaus

He didn’t do anything but kill an innocent and sweet Asian girl.

He’s an idiot who killed his own sister.

haha lol im not doing anything because i like my life and im not willing to waste my freedom like virgins like tarrant and the rest. i dont like muslims myself but what can you do. he made a very bad effort

Hello Officer I hope you're having a good day keeping the world safe for democracy.

Another (((white hero))) who had enough. The same (((hero))) as (((Tarrant))), (((Breivik))) and other puppets.

Did he rape her before or after shooting her 4 times?

Attached: 1556741380170.png (640x640, 296K)

You think our enemies cry themselves to sleep like you about a random chink? They'll off millions of us without flinching. Yeah there was a time when I would feel terrible about what happened to her. That was many years ago however. Sadly this kind of weakness and empathy is what brought our race so close to extinction

he raped her before and after

Go to bed, Moshe

Who knows when this sick and evil monster did this.

GOYIM—- Oy vey, I mean GAMERS RISE UP

This dude looks like a fucking heroin addict what the fuck

And during.

Mutt education at its finest. I said he tried to do something moron.

If you are not doing anything against the mudslimes, pay some respect to people who want a better future for our white children.

That is one UGLY sick looking fucker, and that's coming from ME

Yeah he got his ass kicked by some chad 80 year old moslem

She’s not an enemy. Asians are our only allies.

He should of tried having sex with her

Attached: philip-manshaus-shooting.jpg (650x531, 29K)

>Christchurch has a known mossad element operating in it
>Tarrant travelled to Israel in the previous year
If you don't see what actually happened here you legally qualify for disability checks.

You are literally braindead. Consider game ending your sad and pathetic life if you don't understand it. You are fucking NPC peace of shit. The best goy to have.

In the end he cost an innocent Asian girl her life, and this is unacceptable. No excuses.

Toothpaste sure is mad today

God the length jews are willing to go to pull off another sloppy false flag is making me sick.

Attached: 1565298944000.png (500x500, 65K)

You are fucking retarded, mutt. Keep pushing this shit. Good goy.

what are you doing? nothing you virgin go and get laid or something you Jow Forums badass

Attached: images (33).jpg (300x168, 9K)

>consider game ending yourself
You should be at least 18 to post here

You should game end yourself.

hunchbacked fucked up salute, he would have been shot

He didn't kill his sister. He killed some bug and there are like a billion more of them.

Fair enough
Just tell me, why are you using a VPN, Niall?

I've scoured several articles and found no mention of a sexual assault.

She was his sister and you’re no better than a thug if you defend him.

Either a boomer or a shill, either way you sound retarded.

Attached: 1547088267638.png (308x281, 88K)

This is the face of mental illness

i havent seen anything about it either but judging by the depraved act of murdering ones younger sister you can imagine what he probably did. just look at him cant you tell hes a necrophile.

just kill yourself

Keep pushing the truth that Tarrant was a fucking mossad agent on a mission to cuck new Zealand's gun laws?

Just read the green stuff. Why did you literally quote me? I thought you are one of the retarded ones that believe in these (((heroes))). Sorry if offended.

this

No, mutt. It wasn't his sister, it was a chink that had no right to be scandinavia.

Didn't read the green text. Why did you write to me, though? There are retards here from Neandthertaland that need this. Not me.

So was he beaten up or not? In one photo it looks like he just tried to brawl with an MMA heavyweight and in this one he looks fine. Did he show up in court for any previous crimes?

Adopted insectoid "sister"

Yeah this is kinda fucked. She was adopted i.e. wanted by her parents. it's not like she was Soros boated to their town and left to wreak havoc. The edgelording in this thread is ridiculous. That or glowniggers are poisoning the well.

when will you graduate high school, faggot?

I was just replying with what I thought was relevant. I understand the confusion now however.

There is none, whatsoever, and even more unlikely looking at the images. It’s deranged yellow fever retards trying to add their own angle to this event that makes it more edgy or interesting to them.

top fucking lel, Asians are fucking ruthless, even towards their own people, and you think they would even fathom being a serious ally towards you? How gullible.

He didn't even harm any Muslims, he killed an adopted child who wasn't even Arab. This guy seems like a complete idiot to me who tried and failed to copy a mossad attack

You sound like a roastie or shitskin.

Philip Manhaus failed to commit a successfull shooting, making him tonights big loser

Attached: SAL.jpg (287x285, 16K)

couldnt have said it better haha

It was his sister who never did anything to deserve this.

Still his sister.

this

Sorry again for misunderstanding. My bad. The guy from Neanderthallands got me angry with his stupidity, so I got blind for a moment.

When you game end yourself.

she probably wouldn't let him smash so he went apeshit

They are. Every Asian I’ve ever met has been a bro, and Asian women? They wouldn’t ally with anyone but white men.

raped and killed? in what order?

this. You just know he got rejected and couldn’t handle it.

Ahhh just me thinking about making mutt babies with his chinese daughter just makes me... want to COOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Wait, did he really rape his adopted asian sister?
Why is my peepee hard?

Looks like I'm talking with a basic bitch conservative then, go suck off some BASED asians who openly supported white genocide in Africa.

During the last interrogation he said that he killed his adopted sister to protect his parents in the coming race war, because every Norwegian with connections to immigrants would be killed, apparently.

>Hope he’s rotting in hell.
he's alive you retard

that's a chick

Also he didn't rape her.

Attached: The Ultimate Redpill.png.png (1817x724, 489K)

Yellow fever fags mad over a dead chink

You clearly don’t know Asians. They are always on our side.

You yourself is half asian like wtf is this hate towards your own people.

Hahahaha yeah fucking right

Yeah, unfortunately I forgot.

I bet he did.

Attached: The Truth.jpg.png (2381x116, 22K)

No they arent, asian men are the most bitter faggots around and loathe whites because whites keep stealing their ugly women lol.

Every people are our allies. The people that are not are already (((known))), but they are unreachable.

You’re literally retarded. Kys

>shitskin rejoices over the murder of an innocent

ok roastie.

I don't agree we should game end ourselves, but rather PRETEND we are being controlled. It is obvious we lost the war that hasn't even started from beginning, so we should just become NPC and live this clown life.

Like they want us do, but stay clear minded, though.

For the longest time i tought that this picture is of a 40year old lesbian woman.

hahaha

What an absolute fag, killed a little girl and got beaten up by a middle aged sandnigger. The absolute state of it all. He should be ashamed of himself, not throwing up the roman salute in court like he managed to do something of note.