>> Multiethnic craphole that collapsed due to it being a meme country

Macedonia
>> Literal Bulgarians
>> Fake identity created by communists to larp as Alexander the Great
>> mfw slav Alexandrov Macedovski

Moldova
>> Literal Romanians
>>Land jewed by Russians from Romania during WW2
>>Another Commie fabricated meme national identity to try to cock block Romania from uniting with it
>> 25% of the nation nigger tier Russified boomer Soviet diaspora
>>Transnistria XD

Belgium
>> Literal Dutch and French
>> No point to this country

Switzerland
>> Literal Italian and Germans
>> Always neutral, has no higher values to fight for
>> (((Bankers)))

Attached: retardedmemes.png (532x552, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nordiskisrael.dk/onewebmedia/ydna-hpgs-links-nordic-and-germanic-people-to-arabs-and-jews.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats your line of action, mutty?

Attached: 1567113893712.jpg (1061x1061, 52K)

Imagine having less of a national identity than America

also frogs in Switzerland

>Austrians are piefkes
Nope, the difference between germans and Austrians is tgat germans run around with a horse cock in gay pride colors in their ass and we don't
Germans used to be fine before the anglo allied with the jew in the final battle for humanity but now as long as they are a bunch of faggy shitlibs I am Austrian

Are you sure? I saw pride flags in Vienna.

Although it wasn't on every single corner possible like in Bern

Immagine I said that americans should be part of canada and doom you to be ruled by trudeau and other canadian faggots
That's what you just did

Yes, Germany would be canada and we are the US politically speaking
Both have gay flags, but one has taken it too far

Daca nu te cheama Igor Igorovski, imi poti zice ce parere ai de Maia Sandu, de UE, de Rusia, de Romania, si de unire?

Attached: 481284624124.jpg (1280x1781, 348K)

Austria is superior Germany. These days anyway.

my great-great grandfather, Russian, fled with his eventual wife, an Austrian woman. I'm assuming he met in his travels to eventually emigrate to America. Do you have any info on historically what was happening in that part of the world mid to late 1800s? I feel like somehow they were aware of some imminent danger, no proof bc I'm not selling my DNA to corps, but to my knowledge one or both were Ashkenazi.

Pogrom is a word with Russian roots.

wtf, Austria is a very old empire, no way they can be considered "basically Germans". You are basically anglos l, a british colony
same thing for switzerland. old country with own traditions, no way they are "basically germans and italians"
but maybe it's too hard to understand for a historyless and heritageless mutt
>Belgium
maybe they should be two different countries instead of one

but it's true, americans are basically canadians and mexicans, no reason for it to exist...

...and?
>>What is a nation-state?

Fuck off m8, austria and switzerland are the last bastions of non-retarded germany
if merkelstan gets its hand on them it's game over for us

>Alexandrov Macedovski
it's Aleksandar Makedonski, Alexandrov means "of alexandar" like he's son of alexandar

and what?
Saxons are hating 9n Bavarians and you want to include Austria and Switzerland i to Germany? there would always be the wish to be independent
and this

Well damn, I would run to the other side of the planet as well.

I'm being idealistic, every current country in Europe is a joke. For the future ethnostate or whatever however the countries I listed are pointless.

If you unironically take regional distinctions/rivalries with your fellow countrymen seriously then you're retarded.

so was bavaria, prussia, saxony etc. Austria wasn't invited to party, they had their own empire, and when they didn't anymore they were banned from joining in treaty of saint germain

Forgot slovakia slovenia albania
ukraine belarus

>nearly milion muslims 80% of that being turks
>superior

they will be dead faster than germans

I'm kind of on the fence with Ukranian national identity desu, they have their own language in the west that's basically Polish Russian and I like to support them because they are a thorn in the back of the Russhits

Too bad you guys don't get along with them cause the Bandera faggots

>ukraine
what's that?

First, check if your place of residence has its own state-provided town rapist. If not, demand tax returns. It's in your constitution, srsly.

Austrians are the only happy Germans in existence. They must be preserved

yeah, thats why they should stay as an own country.

> Macedonians are Bulgar
No they are 50% Serbs and 50% Bulgar.

he misspelled the polish region Red Ruthenia

your country is shithole, also give back the stuff you stole from finland during summer in your van

They don't even have dialect-zones that would only exist there and not also in Germany (Middle & South Bavarian plus Swabian & Alemannic in the western part - Bavaria alone has that, too)

>Canada not on the list
>MFW

Attached: leafapu.png (950x968, 218K)

>Montenegro
>literal Serbs
>cigarette smuggling hub of Europe
>puppeted by western powers
>fake identity created by western powers to split Serbia apart
>they literally never had a historic person not to claim his Serbian identit

Attached: Njegois.jpg (642x336, 26K)

based polak, as an Austrian I prefer Eastern Europeans over Germans anytime

come to Austria we need non retarded Germans here

Romania is a meme country. They're basically Hungarians.

Dutch is a meme country. They're basically Germans.

I nominate my own country and you know why

Isn't this the country that provides every neighborhood with their own local rapist?

but what about Bavarians, do Austrians like them?

Pretty much every European microstate. I cannot think of even one that has a somewhat unique culture and isn't just a smaller copy of their neighbors

>Literally Romanians
nah Moldova has a long history, Romanians are just southern Moldavians.

Lol Canada is still no where near California or Jew York

yes, but that moldova is in romania, present day moldova is bessarabia

Have you been to Toronto?

Lol, sure and Italians are all southern Piedmontese. Moldovan identity is autism.

Fuck of catholic russkie.

USA
>Obesity
>literally run by jews bitch
>3rd world country
>niggers
>spics
>"whites"
>build on stolen land.
>living costs, healthcare costs even dying is to expensive.

Don't ever insult my European brothers again you filty mutt.

We dont want Moldova, can you people stop talking about it?

>catholic serb talking shit

no that's us, they are alpine serbs

You mad Austrian?

You are just buttmad because we fucked your shit up in football. Also if you check Slovenia has 10% of I1 and around 30% I2a Y haplogroup prevalence. We wuz neolithic kangz.... While you r1a stepniggers are basically illegal migrants as far as we are concerned

If I wanted the opinion of a meme country I would had asked it.

>being proud of cuck ancestry

apologies

Poland has 6% and its still more people than your country has

Didn't mean to tag you dear sir... But as far as memes go... You are gypsy slav mutts larping as descendents of Romans

mean 17%

This. Also, Cyprus and Lichtenstein.

And you are a slav with austrian complex that was raped into oblivion by them,german,hungarians and i*alians.

And Luxembourg.

>American
>Complaining about meme countries
Oh that is rich.
America is not even a real nation, it's not a country. America is just an economic zone where disconnected and alienated people shop in Walmart, watch the latest Avengers movie, and pay jews for the privilege of watching a couple dozen niggers play with a ball.

God save the Queen, stupid Freemason.

Being proud of being mostly descended of off shoot group of ij shared with Semites

nordiskisrael.dk/onewebmedia/ydna-hpgs-links-nordic-and-germanic-people-to-arabs-and-jews.html

get fucked

You have no idea what a nation is, friend.
Bavaria, Swabia, Padania and Burgundy should be free of the universalist yoke and determine their own fate just like we do.

If anything south Austrians are genetically slavs. Also hungarians are genetically close to croats and you sir are a gypsy slav mutt that got raoed by roaches for few 100 years so.... And I mean no offense by this, you are in no position to accuse sir

Yes Balkanization is so cool let's go back to this Germany

Attached: 1500.jpg (728x593, 114K)

>Being proud of being a hun....
>giving shit to original settlers of EUROPA
Attila... I...

i rather be proud steppe horseman than dirty jew /arab cousin in denial like you

>original settlers

where are the proofs

Didn't your map hear? Yo it be a North Macedonia now. This solved all the controversy for eternity.

Attached: scroob.jpg (625x350, 47K)

>and we don’t
Doubt

I haplogroups are dated back to glacial maximum, before you indoeuropoor steppeniggers invaded. Group originates in europe, precursors can be found in Iran. R1a is a chink haplo sir... Idk if you were always like that... Or was it the huns.... Or mongols, or transural ruskies... But you zipperheads are r1a

chink are mostly o and mongols are c

nice try

looks good to me

Don't you people automatically get Romanian and thus EU citizenship? Why is anyone still living in Moldova at this point?

>No point to this country
Fabrique Nationale

Half of them already did