Polycules

Do you think a nation can succeed with alternative family structures to the traditional nuclear and extended ones? Do you think a community of polycules could foster success and harmony?

Attached: tumblr_mr6osi6JEg1spe4pno1_400.jpg (400x522, 83K)

Something like the madness on that chart is just begging for a bad episode of school days.

It's a fairly normal thing across the US these days.

Attached: polycule-4.jpg (429x739, 114K)

the nuclear family is highly artificial. there should be some sort of movement towards the hunter-gatherer family structure. follow the pattern of indigenous tribes.

Baxter is getting a lot of puss

t. DeLaQuandrius Jackson

Attached: 1558365167106.png (500x689, 178K)

Right Wing Death Squads when?

Yeah, poly societies quickly lead to societies where women lose all rights. Women are only valuable at an early age poly society. But hey if western civilization is going to collapse I wouldn't mind fucking more while Rome burns around us

think about it. kids require a lot of socialization. the reason we're all so fucked up is our parents stuck us in front of a screen while they were wageslaving all day.

Nope. Shut the fuck up, faggot.

No, no it isnt it is a minority of a minority of a minority. Census data suggests that it is less than .000054% aka 125,000 nationwide. We have more my little pony fans than Polygamous people

>to beat the niggers we need to out nigger dah niggers with more cuck shit

Attached: ollesafeee.jpg (800x450, 39K)

It teaches kids to be reactionary and not value true intimate relationships. It creates hedonistic people that are only after pleasure. It is degeneracy

I think crucifixion is the coolest form of execution.

Sorry, retard. Not everyone is living in the 1950s. People have more options than one person for their entire life. That is retarded and restricts you for no reason.

Attached: tumblr_oxnz7xIsqm1spe4pno1_1280.jpg (800x633, 256K)

No and anyone who even mentions polygamy outside the internet should be hung and their body fed to a 100 crows.

Haven't seen this bait posted in a long time, cheers on the replies.

Attached: 1539821224050.png (1000x1000, 177K)

It only works without children. If a woman has children who pays for them?

Why do you think traditional family units are traditional? Because other types all died out. You are an idiot. Ancient people learned lessons you're throwing away in the name of progress. Kys.

Attached: 1516490291749.png (625x773, 111K)

No, the traditional family unit is essential. A community made up of traditional families is the foundation of a healthy society.

Based.

>Cervix underground
Wtf, I'm dying.

No, but the brave new world system is coming regardless