Right-wing terrorism since 2016

Since 2016, there were 33 right-wing extremist attacks internationally. There may be more, but this is just going off memory.

Brenton Tarrant
Bryan Isaack Clyde
John Earnest
Patrick Crusius
Philip Manshaus
Joden Rocco
Jeremy Christian
Sean Urbanski
James Harris Jackson
Philip Wade
Mitchell W. Adkins
Sikh man shot in Washington state
Sikh man shot in South Carolina
James Fields
Robert Bowers
Nicholas Giampa
William Atchison
Samuel Lincoln Woodward
Ronnie Lucas Wilson
Taylor Michael Wilson
Egyptian student run over in Germany
Ali David Sonboly
French man attempts to ram his car into a crowd of worshipping Muslims
Nikolas Cruz
Allen Scarsella
Russian Neo-Nazi shoots up FSB headquarters
Stanley Vernon Majors
Darren Osborne
Cesar Sayoc
Scott Beierle
Adam Purinton
Anthony Sawina
Alexandre Bissonnette

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/03/05/us/washington-sikh-shooting/index.html

google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/albertsamaha/indian-man-in-south-carolina-shot

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/386509-germany-accident-racism-refugees/amp/

google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-mosque-incident-attack-car-muslims-cr-teil-man-arrested-police-a7815641.html?amp

amp.dw.com/en/alleged-neo-nazi-gunman-attacks-russian-intelligence-office/a-38541221

How do you think we can stop it, Jow Forums?

Attached: 0A507342-C936-4035-8222-56AA993E8386.jpg (750x417, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/blog/new-research-immigration-terrorism-ideology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How do you think we can stop it, Jow Forums?
Why should I care?

get dem laid

Stop it? It won't stop. As long as whites are being replaced in their own countries, being constantly bashed by the media etc. Then it's only gonna keep happening. And that's a good thing.
Poke the bear, get mauled.

Keep fucking with white people.

>33

I hope the muslims film it when they torture and kill Benjamin Netanyahu

Attached: false-flags-33.jpg (2180x1686, 1.12M)

Impressive amount of jews.

Attached: FellowWhitePeople.jpg (1500x845, 220K)

you should care you idiot, but you dont need to stop it :^)

I hope there's actually tons of footage of Israelis being slaughtered. Especially the kids in Unit 8200. I hope they watch their families die.

Attached: 33-wtf.jpg (3420x2363, 3.41M)

Brown and yellow pleasure slaves for sad white men.

33. In 3 years. How many leftie school shootings in that period? How many Muzzie attacks? How many pre-teen Palestinians killed by Israel?

THE NUMBER 33 SHOULD TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THESE ATTACKS.

Mossad is gonna be hunted down and slaughtered. Bibi is a dead man walking. Better choose your next moves carefully you fuckin kikes.

Attached: Greater Isreael awaits.jpg (474x474, 59K)

House hearing - experts talk for four hours.
Produce NO DATA to back up thier claims.

Nice post user, you're really looking out for us.

Isolationism and small scale self sufficiency is the key to greatness.
Internationally isolationist.
Locally communal.

How many times did a nigger kill a white person in that time?

Attached: 1568137945929.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

The right is still a farcry from you faggots, only catching up.
You shut down the argumentation, censor speech and open discourse. The rigth is more than willing and happy to destroy the left with logic, arguments and facts... but that's not a world the left can survive in.

So you push the lion to the edge, and now the show begins.

Attached: 1540433068601.jpg (960x880, 234K)

What reason would a leftist even have to commit a terror attack these days? Everybody in power is on their side.

Cool story, jew. Ariel Sharon killed thousands,

>Sikh man shot in Washington state
what kind of name is that?

>d-dats fake n-news MAGUH

Attached: 1559700510414.png (866x900, 357K)

right wing terrorism is a minor threat compared to muslim/left wing terrorism

Attached: crime.png (658x690, 73K)

None of that is going to happen. Allow me to enlighten you, you've been conquered through corporate control. We dont need your laws to disarm you, we just need control of the manufacturing. Colt has already ended AR production, that trend will continue as your laws didnt establish the right to manufacture just ownership, and ownership means nothing if no one is manufacturing. You sill have globalism kicking & screaming if need be, but in the end you lack the resolve to counter this attack on you. Now stfu and know your place

Attached: crime2.png (745x635, 75K)

100% this.

Attached: 1538128801406.jpg (350x439, 32K)

Well, 34 now since I forgot to add Thomas Mair.

>since 2016
Sausage

Only 33?
Not enough
Kill all poc, muzzies, chinks.

>uk
>not specified

jej

God bless you user.

yeah, islam is a problem in europe, alt right extremism is a problem in the US

Attached: 1559846982495.jpg (220x230, 9K)

right wingers also commit the least bad terrorist offenses when compared to left wingers and muslims as well, quote taken from the source:

"Left-wing terrorist offences continued to bear the highest average prison sentence (ten years). The average prison sentence for jihadist terrorist offences remained five years, and for separatist and right-wing terrorist offences it was four years."

Attached: crime3.png (697x377, 55K)

Who are the separatists in France?
Sounds like a based group

nope, although right wing extremism happens more than left wing in the u.s., muslims still win
keep in mind that NONE OF THESE STATS I HAVE POSTED ADJUST FOR MUSLIMS MAKING UP A TINY FRACTION OF THE POPULATION

"Over the entire 43-year period, the deadliness of Islamist terrorism dwarfs Right, White Supremacy, and Anti-abortion terrorism by factors of 16, 40, and 239, respectively. The picture changes somewhat more recently as Islamists are responsible for 58 percent of all murders in terrorist attacks since 9/11, White Supremacists are responsible for 17 percent, Right terrorists for 10 percent, Left terrorists for 8 percent, and then the numbers get tiny. Islamism is still the deadliest terrorist ideology in the post-9/11 world relative to Right, White Supremacy, and Anti-abortion, but by smaller factors of 6, 3, and 27, respectively. Those numbers may well have diverged in 2018 and 2019, but I doubt they’ve changed enough to alter the general pattern." cato.org/blog/new-research-immigration-terrorism-ideology

33 since 2016, how is 2016 a relevant year? I mean I get what you're saying, but don't see stuff everywhere. Hitler came into power in 1933. Coincidence?

If you count "mass shootings" as 4 or more people shot, then niggers in gangs commit about 3x as many "mass shootings" as white people. With a little arithmetic it looks like

DESPITE BEING

Attached: 1567964184074.jpg (720x543, 31K)

Probably those evil populist Yellow Vests. Funny how Macron can have cops shoot a bunch of eyes out but when it happens in some third world shithole we have to act like we're going to war.

>Nikolas Cruz
>right wing terror
pardon me as I laugh

i assume basque separatists
if you really wanted to be a nigger you categorize consider those and ira under left wing, but that wouldn't be 100% accurate

>not specified