Give me one good reason why I should be racist

Give me one good reason why I should be racist.

Attached: A4FE0F42-C883-43C8-9D0C-00B65F09E30B.jpg (830x750, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPEUb8g_oBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because your a faggot, shill

You shouldn’t be. You should judge people by their merits.

Nobody is racist here,faggot

come to your own conclusions

Slide thread.

>Give me one good reason why I should believe this thread will not be 1 POST BY THIS ID

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT FUCKING ONE AND EVENTUALY THE CHINESE WHICH DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL INVADE YOUR NATION AND RAPE YOUR WOMAN
ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT FAGGOTS AND WOMAN
HITLER DID 0 WRONG
JEWS PROPAGATE CULTURAL MARXISM AND DID SO WITH SOVVIES
LIBERALISM OPEN YOUR COUNTRY TO THE HOARDS

SAGE

Jow Forums supports this message. too bad blacks don't agree on us and decide to be primitive niggers, so we are forced to exclude them from our unity.
and as you can clearly see. Jow Forums is very welcome to blacks joining us. all you have to do is act white, because we all know that blacks have no culture, science, or anything else contributing to a positive society.

You shouldn't be racists but instead be realistic and be honest.

2 posts by this id you fucking cretin.

because you'll get affirmation on this circle jerk board and feel good about yourself even if you haven't accomplished anything.

no

If you aren't black, walk through South Chicago at night dressed as a normie white guy or better yet a trans.
Then go walk through a 95% white area and give us your observations without being racist.
Once you do that, Ill respond.
Good luck.

It just happens to be the case that black people have far worse merits.

ONLY HUUWHITE PEOPLE NEED DIVERSE COUNTRIES GOOOOYYY.

>no finland

WHAT IS THIIIIIISSSS REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1422879829095.jpg (1280x960, 312K)

Take a 23 and me then post the results.

other races hate you and wish you a terrible death. Just prepare for the inevitable race war. They hate you, your family, your nation and your people.

You shouldn't. Move to Somalia. Go for a walk.

Is your ideology the only way to not be racist ?

Yes, we are all ONE fucking business composed of many different communities.

You have noticed how they never complete the sentence?, it is that ambiguity that loses people.

For your personal safety

he had the best fucking entrances of any MMA fighter
youtube.com/watch?v=IPEUb8g_oBs

Jews are already most racist people. And total mutts, so its completely without sense. Envy that everyone else has what they don't?.

Niggers.

Because every race has a different culture which makes them act different. For example niggers after being given the gift of freedom decided that the best way to use it is to live the most hedonistic life possible which is why they act like animals and why whites, who devoted their culture to distance themselves from their animal instincts, acted like gentlemens... at least until the 50s

He meant "CHINKS" as being ALL ONE. Thats correct. But the rest of the world, we are NOT one and never will be.

If this garbage thread doesn't 404, I'll be back in a few hours and see if the shill rat has actually engaged anyone. I doubt it. Also, niggers.

Attached: Happy Merchant - Niggers.png (760x720, 24K)

It's because Finns are too white.

Attached: 1564062569846.jpg (466x517, 82K)

I don't even know what "racism" is. Sounds like a conspiracy theory invented by a think-tank so that suckers give power to the institutions which enslave us all.

Fuck off civnat

>Thinking anyone on Jow Forums is genuinely racist

No one's really asking you to be, the one's who are would most likely be leftists asking you to despise white people for being white cuz (((history))) teaches us to.

You could, in fact, look at facts ad data without filtering it through any ideological lens and come to the conclusion that if 13% of the us is black, and the adult male population is roughly 2%, minues the 7% for females and a further 4% for old people of both genders, you understand that this is a huge problem, that if 2% of an ethnicity or race commits 50% of serious crime, then they should probably be delt with, swiftly, otherwise the issues will continue.

You don't like that? You will when your daughter sucks mbekays mandigo cock and writes slut on her forehead while being gangbanged by akbut and ishmael while snorting cocaine of another womans clit.

How do negroes cause this? They perpetuate degeneracy because of their infant culture, it draws people in using base urges and it exploited by the elite to keep people enthralled in pleasure and degeneracy.

You shouldnt be racist, just be right.

Attached: 1568914185544.jpg (1870x1186, 331K)

Hang on let me just get you each of the 7 billion people on this planet on a deep, personal level. Morons like you deny the validity of statistics. Based on your logic of "muh individual" we should have no laws at all, only rules specific to each individual. Steve can drive however fast he wants, but Bill cant go faster than 45 hes slow, and Phil can have full auto he's cool, but Jim can't have so much as a butter knife. Imagine the utter lunacy of a world where every law was tailored to the individual level, it's impossible, and thus generalizations must be used.

Race traitor

Niggers can't be racist, nigger.

To keep your nation.

Why? You do what you want, and I'll do what I want.

I will say that I was in your position once, a long time ago. I learned, though. You'll learn, too. It takes you doing your own thing to really learn. Hopefully it's not painful.

Am I fucked up because I thought it said "WE ARE ALL ALONE" ?

Because how dare others tell you who you can and cant like?

13/50

Niggers and kikes are enough to make anybody racist.

>german flag
kek

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png (2000x1333, 3K)

Jesus Christ, not wanting your country to be overrun by foreigners and criminals isn't racist user!

did he get his ass whooped or what?

america has one hell of a vetting process

Imagine believing this, go live in the inner city faggot

>2 posts by this ID

Witnessed.

There is a thing as national identity and your parents and their parents grew up on a plot of land and lived according to certain traditions. You should be racist because of that (but you should also allow other countries to be racist for exactly thst reason you subhuman filth)

This, but you don't have to have PERFECT inclusivity in your country. Saying no isn't racist.

>Give me one good reason why I should be racist.

NIGGERS

Because reality is at odds with the idea that all races of man are equal. There are obvious differences physically and mentally. There are the cultural gaps that Europe is currently in the process of demonstrating are completely impossible to bridge.

Being a racist is not a bad thing and it doesn't need to be a hateful or prideful thing either. It's just being a person who recognizes reality, accepts it, and doesn't try to pretend that the situation is actually some nice fantasy, because it's not. So you should be racist, because otherwise you're lying to yourself and everyone else, pretending like reality is something other than what it is.

Also you should be sexist for mostly the same reasons.