When was the last time John Podesta was seen in public?

*insert smug pepe*

Attached: AC5BB4EB-8414-4CD2-A9B6-E81CB3638301.jpg (3000x2000, 509K)

anybody? or his brother?

Attached: 1481460689147.jpg (1376x953, 223K)

Thought i saw a pic posted here of him in blue polo wearing backpack on the street only a week or two ago.

few weeks ago some dude caught a snap of him on the street in DC

Someone with THIS resume, and he hasn’t been seen in YEARS...

John Podesta served as White House Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton from October 20, 1998 until January 20, 2001 and as Counselor to President Barack Obama from January 1, 2014 until February 13, 2015. Before that he served as the White House Staff Secretary and White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations for the Clinton Administration between January 20, 1993 until October 20, 1998.

He is the former president, and now Chair and Counselor, of the Center for American Progress (CAP), a think tank in Washington, D.C., as well as a Visiting Professor of Law at the Georgetown University Law Center and was chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. Additionally, he was a co-chairman of the Obama-Biden Transition Project.

MAKES YOU WONDER

Solid leads, kikes

post it

Didn’t he kill himself while in federal prison?

Chill. Im searching my archives to see if i saved it. I cannot confirm the picture was fresh or not but it was here.

what is there to be smug about? he's still guilty as sin, free as bird, eating pizza somewhere and laughing at you.

Attached: wolfowitz-comb.jpg (478x268, 28K)

>solid leads kikes
Here you go you literal braindead helpless faggot.

>cannot confirm the picture was fresh

Is that all you got? Check exif and GIS it yourself fagloid.

and it looked like he had a broken arm

I linked the OT.

Did John Podesta ever really exist at all?

Yeah it was a Twitter post from someone going to a convention, podesta had a black backpack and his left arm was in a sling. Looked skinny as fuck but stomach distended like he is dying of liver failure or some shit.

Oh there it is. Thanks faggot.

Attached: suspect.jpg (192x235, 9K)

I hope the cunt fell into a vat of boiling fat.

no that was the guy who could have brought down the Podestas and the whole sick and sordid house of cards