Multi-ethnicism is a "stress test" for advanced modern society...

Multi-ethnicism is a "stress test" for advanced modern society. If humanity can't even prove that it is capable of developing an advanced society under multiple ethnicities, then we as a species have little future. The ability to develop an advanced society under multiple ethnicities is anti-degeneracy. It proves we, as a species, are capable of escaping our old tribalist roots

Attached: 1280px-San_Francisco_China_Town_MC.jpg (1280x853, 306K)

Hence why the most advanced societies, the East Asian societies, are monoethnic

Fine, why not carry out this test in China or the Middle East? Why does it have to be done exclusively in every white country on Earth?

>Hence why the most advanced societies, the East Asian societies
If you knew what you were actually talking about you could've instead cited the monoethnic Nordic societies, places like Norway, that actually do beat the USA in terms of human development, which currently no east Asian country, not even Japan, has, most of East Asia is a shithole. You're just looking at their big cities and slave labor centers.

>implying they wont be forced to take this test sooner or later anyways

You mean the Nordic countries which are currently tanking their qualities of life and socal cohesion by importing mass quantities of foreigners?

As someone who's never even been to these places I'm at little liberty to say with certainty, but not every Nordic country is Sweden

Because we're really such a great exemplar of how desirable taking this path is. I'm sure the Chinese are just itching at the opportunity to import tens of millions of stupid, violent niggers to shatter the tranquility of their cities and erase their 5,000 year old civilization under the weight of a Flood infestation of the internationalized a-ethnic pseudo-culture and niggerbabble induced by the negro

Hence why I said it was a stress test. It's a taste nobody wants to take but it may be necessary to solve this problem. Jow Forumss pie dream of simply killing off all minorities is just not a realistic solution to the problem. We need to mold society around immigration in such a way as to promote cultural homogeneity and natural racial segregation I think.

Attached: skeleton-computer.jpg (320x256, 21K)

*pipe dream

Any big city in the first world is full of eastern asians, Italians, irish, anglos, french,...
You just want to impose brazilification in the developed world, arab inbred ghetto scum.

Literally every european country was multi ethnic before DIEversity.

your "stress test" theory is dogshit, if your ideology revolves around endlessly "proving yourself" to some baseless secularist pseudo-morality you have failed a basic test of manhood.

Why should we leave something as basic and integral to the human species as tribalism behind? It's gotten us this far, and will get us further.

>Not even Japan.

Oh wow, another burger that hasn't left their own country. Colour me surprised.

Attached: 1568927743136.png (320x297, 153K)

this will accelerate the race war. He he. We've all seen highlander. We know how this ends

Why do you use a picture of a mono culture to explain multi culture?
Are you escaping your old tribalism roots?

>stress test
The natural order has no standards or goals to meet, as if it were being moderated by someone. Humanity as a whole is always acting in it's own self-interest; the experiment of multiculturalism will either fail or evolve into something completely different than the original vision, and the political power structures that promoted it in the first place will be tested appropriately. There is no one way forward for humanity

Okay, Mister Ayylien go rip your spacebong.

you are a brainless nigger and should be ashamed and embarrassed about making such an abysmal thread

because YOU don't understand WORDS NORF

Attached: k2odi675xii21.jpg (810x713, 71K)

>then we as a species have little future
why? I don't follow your logic. "If we can't literally live in each other's pockets, then we can't live anywhere in the world" seems to be your argument.

>It proves we, as a species, are capable of escaping our old tribalist roots
Not completely escape them, as you can see from the results. Those of us who make human nature arguments don't do so to suggest we fully indulge every base urge, but so that we take human limitations into account when planning things, so as not to have dangerously unrealistic expectations. We should know our limits and not foolishly, unnecessarily try to exceed them (e.g Communism) Modern Liberals have shown they - like the Communists of the 20th century - have failed to do that. The Liberal Cosmopolitan dream is a utopian one too. Conservatism, by contrast, looks at what has already been proven to work well in the past.

>is anti-degeneracy
This makes no sense. Homogeneity is not degeneracy. There was nothing wrong with Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland a few decades ago that needed to be fixed by migration from the Middle-East and Africa. They were functioning just fine.

Look at pic-related and tell me those countries couldn't survive perfectly well without the migration.

Attached: Finland and Denmark.png (1064x949, 188K)

>but it may be necessary to solve this problem.
what problem? you have a solution (mass-diversity) in search of a problem.

>Jow Forumss pie dream of simply killing off all minorities is just not a realistic solution to the problem
you need to lurk more. Jow Forums is not one person. that's not a solution I and many others here advocate at all.