Civil War Predictions

>the civil war commences
>everybody gets a text message saying it’s on
>all police and soldiers disappear
>1,000 different rightist militias spring from the earth all around the country
>they don’t even know each other’s names but are immediately regimented into a fighting force
>The rightist forces of Captain Fink have encircled the liberal traitor hell hole of Harlingen (voted 51% to Hillary) Texas
>manage to starve the entire city to death, opening fire on any escapees
>Americans across the country who are not starving/dehydrating to death watch on with glee as a dirty liberal urban scum pile up
>thankfully no ruralites have any relatives or friends in cities so are fine with them being exterminated
>170 million people die, the entire urban population of America.
>America is saved, the entire world just goes on as normal
This is what conservatives actually believe the civil war will be.

What actually happens

>Antifa and other leftist affinty groups look at the doxxes of thousands of white nationalists they already have
>wait for one to leave their home one morning to go to work
>shoot you and then drive off
>his 20 AR-15s, 10,000 rounds of ammo and 6 year supply of MREs gather dust in his basement forever.

Attached: 21AD6EF9-8B93-4B8F-9CD1-DE21A9DCF08A.jpg (600x445, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/YR4-U-bWCBrrd_ePaIUZvQ/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGOa6r0RgHA
youtube.com/watch?v=7y-s9AiLp7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=n9D6GNzpmkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus you're actually a bunch of fags

The board is being raided by someone, probably mutiple somebodies.
>endless phase 2 poster threads
>endless /leftypol/ generals and spam
>endless religion baiting and pro/anti-christian threads
Something is up

It’s terrifying, someone might disagree with you ONLINE

Fuck you faggots stop posting the same shit.

whens this thread been posted before?

Granted this is a repeating thread on the board. The one I linked (because there was ALREADY an existing civil war discussion thread) is generic and not repeated like this one. Granted OP is typing something original every time but you can OBVIOUSLY see a pattern.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/YR4-U-bWCBrrd_ePaIUZvQ/type/op/

Attached: civil wars.png (1831x864, 348K)

Much of /leftypol/ migrated here when cripchan went down. Also, the board is filled with bots ever since moot sabotaged moderation when he was cucked.

moot left 5 years ago

this is the third time, but we notice patterns user. We can tell the same user is posting the same shit between threads. Don't even get me started on gadsden user who would visit tarrant threads and GLOW so fucking bright and you could also see his posting and picture naming system being repeated in other threads. He was involved with Fashtag too when that was a thing.

No.

Attached: 6294B2FC-01BB-40BF-9BE2-D23C5BFCDB02.png (1787x921, 210K)

>a bunch of threads with one topic meant to bait replies all made at the same time are just coincidence
>t. memeflag
Kill yourself. Not a joke, you have no purpose in living.

Some civil war threads are fun, but spam is getting out of hand. Look at this shit

All the same bullshit posted one after another. Usually with the same "Poweful" "Jow Forums supports this" "Jow Forums can't refute this" time after time.

>food stops going into major cities
>leftards and their shitskinned pets starve to death
>The entire world is a better place
The end

No

Attached: E15CE90A-B301-476D-BD8B-71AA06DA2831.png (1802x905, 280K)

Different threads I write original posts every time the image is just the same.

Low IQ cumbrain can’t read more than one line.

Still No

Attached: 481C8D0D-E90F-443D-BF69-9C49598A6970.png (872x886, 263K)

Even more No

Attached: D47A951E-CC52-4480-9275-314E11C12589.png (900x429, 382K)

Why can’t I hold all this No

Attached: 67089774-4A5F-44D8-AF3A-680F435FB8DD.png (1103x654, 612K)

Multipart No

Attached: 15A155E1-6BCF-4B1D-A0FE-974DAA268A92.png (1098x313, 382K)

Final part No

Attached: CC0BEE21-4882-4339-9E2C-B8005400BEF3.png (1062x366, 350K)

“Drones will git ya” No

Attached: 3649C37E-B66B-454E-AEC5-91E1C7503ED0.png (1391x1000, 1015K)

As I said it's all original wording but the format is still the same.

Point is we all know you're the one making these on a similar format. We just notice this pattern.

Nostalgic No

Attached: E2A3CBAC-E468-4E52-B78D-1EBB0B7244FD.png (1200x1193, 1.83M)

>Leftypol threads on fucking Pol
This has got to be stopped.

Attached: 1500919741381.jpg (288x252, 27K)

Useful conversation is not repetitive spam asshole

Who's ready for right wing death squads everyone?

Attached: RWDS March.gif (300x250, 1.92M)

watch out for the antifa, guise

Attached: 1567218073199.jpg (500x667, 72K)

Extreme cringe. None of that disproves the OP.

>he thinks he'll have gas to drive a vehicle
>he thinks he'll have electricity and internet to retrieve his evil natzee list
>he thinks he won't get shot on sight from five different directions with no warning if he attempts to approach certain areas
Retards like you will just die immediately in a civil war scenario.

Attached: 1555339568364.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

he is telling the right wingers to organize to win, not to C O P E whenever encountered with inconvenient truths, retarded faggot.

>227221723
What purpose does this serve campaign serve?

>Deluded ideas that are easy as fuck to disprove
>Still contiues to post them as if no one has either though of or refted their entire posts
Which is typical commie brainlet behavior. Seems likely it's just them coping, or thinking that they're 4D chess mind-fucking us somehow.

>Same memeflag
>Supporting OP

Definitely a gay-op of some kind.

>he thinks a Syria style civil war could break out
Read about any modern civil war please

You literally can’t type for shit. Nobody has disproved any of the arguments for rightists to organize.

>Too dumb to read the numerous arguments in the thread

You're too dumb to even realize you're proving my point. Further proof of a dumb commie op.

There are zero arguments.

RWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDSRWDS

Oh wait is this what it's over.

Ya no they should have contacts but not orginize when SHTF because then it'll reduce the risk of fed shit occuring and reduce the intel of your group.

Don’t even associate with people you suspect of being glowies. Organize with people you know already.

it would take 5-10 of these assassinations before these antifas mom's call the RWDS hotline.

Sure, a military which is mostly comprised of conservatives and libertarians will surely remain loyal to their party and not rebel in case of a democrat or even republican takeover.
>hurr durr armymen are mindless zombies who 'd gladly shoot at those they swore to protect

Hey user. I've been looking for you because I have some advice. I'm the PIRA-poster, btw.
I believe that you are jumping the shark in many of your conversations. For instance, I've seen you explain that the right wing will lose a civil war (which atp is true) but then when people start saying that they will resist, you turn around and say "well, they'll arrest you."
user, you should not discourage good behaviors. The primary reason why conservatives will (at present) likely lose a civil war is due to their law and order fixation.
Breaking this is my current goal and should be yours as well. You should verbally reward proactive behavior when you see it so that you can encourage more.

Also, calling everyone a boomer or a cumbrain is not productive. If you want to have a positive effect, you should have a list of short and sweet takedowns of common conservative responses.

I've another thing for conservatives to contemplate as well; Right wingers tend to think of leftists as misguided. Leftists think that Right wingers are evil.
There is no quarter with evil, no mercy, mo compromise. There is only total annihilation of it or you.

This mentality makes leftists better prepared to do the HARD things that will be necesarry in a civil war. A leftist thinks nothing of gunning down civilians if it helps stop "satan"

Conservatives have this idea that they will fight a "good fight" with the implacable left. But leftists already want to shoot POWs, torture confessions out of civilians, and massacre our families. We need to embrace the hard truths about 4th generation warfare; There can be no quarter with people who lack empathy.

Attached: They want us dead.png (500x430, 83K)

Antifa only a has a presence in a handful of major cities, and more than half of them are weak faggots or overweight women who can’t fight.

You think Antifa is gonna be able to stop a rebellion in rural Kansas?

Make connections but don't orginize you fool. I was orginized in 2017 and it all went to shit because there was nothing and internal issues caused the group to collapse. It was a group with 3k members in it. MAKE CONNECTIONS BUT DON'T GET TOO CLOSE!

This I’m able to identify several anons by their posting pattern and file names also.

>endless phase 2 poster threads
To be fair, its a great idea. It just shouldn't replace IOTBW.

>Nazis look at dox of antifa they've collected up and through the archives
>Drive to shoebox apartment
>Wait till antifa opens the door to let their wifes bull out
>Go in with sawed off shotgun and cut people in half with it
>Burn house down

Just that simple

>You think Antifa is gonna be able to stop a rebellion in rural Kansas?
No one thinks that antifa vs Kansas will result in an antifa victory.
But user, antifa is just a tool of the system. THAT is what would be putting down the revolt in rural Kansas.
It's not just the military industrial complex, it's not just the slavishly obedient ZOGbots, it's not just the FBI. It's this weird fixation that cuckservatives have with law and order. When leftists shut down right wingers through violence, all leftists cheer them on. Yet on the rare, rare occasion that a SINGLE right winger stands up and retaliates against the system, conservative retards are tripping over themselves to be the first to denounce violence.
How the hell are we going to win a war when our own side opposes violence? Oh sure, online conservatives talk a big game
>Huh! We'd win (if the left initiated violence anyway)
>Muh guns!
>The second Amendment is for stopping tyranny
>Muh cold dead hands!
But when something happens, they denounce it.

Also, a civil war in 21st century America will not be the state of Kansas vs city dwelling scum. It will be small bands of dissident Nationalists vs the System and its leftist collaborators. The White-Right will hold no territory to speak of.

This is the correct mindset. This is what the real civil war will look like.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGOa6r0RgHA

Attached: bishopsgate_bombing_1993.jpg (1600x1041, 557K)

I'm pretty sure you are spamming this thread because your masters are getting nervous shill.

Attached: 1568864685668.png (800x850, 433K)

I agree. That’s my point, that’s how low intensity civil wars have historically taken place. It’s tit for tat not pitched battles.

This may surprise you but Antifa is pretty much everywhere. They counter protest even in the most isolated rural small towns just as much. I remember TWP in Shekbyville and they still turned up. Don’t underestimate your enemy and think you have a safe zone outside of cities. It’s obvious most protesters weren’t locals, some were, most were bussed in and the left are good at organising that.

I get it. I just want to break the egos of rightists, to me that is the primary issue. I’d recommend making some advice threads of your own to inform people the more conversational way.

That’s a cope I’m sorry. I wish we were an actual threat, that’s why I make these threads. To encourage improvement.

But this is implying what the civil war would start with. The issue is it takes a BIG SPARK to really do anything. In America, the civil will probably start with a democratic majority government signs in a law criminializing the ownership of a simi-auto rifle and you start seeing raids happening. Now political factions will eventually form and start fighting agianst eachother (similar to syria) but the situation will eventually evolve to Leabnon times a trillion with many groups really not connected to eachother and forming warlords across america and thus a clusterfuck of war and genocide.

Attached: very_hard_map.png (5400x3586, 723K)

>autistic muttering about "rightists" and "organize."
Oh, I remember you! You're the guy that got BTFO by a Military Intelligence soldier who told you exactly how and why the right-wing would win in America.

Attached: 1547935092829.png (400x273, 133K)

test

I doubt they have the numbers to actually be everywhere in a civil war scenario. Their Open Society funding will dry up fast due to the war interfering with global trade and the stock matket.

I'm really confused, mainly because OP is saying the right needs to orginized when others are saying they'll win Outright. I mean don't orginized into militas now or else feds will doccument you and have you in a file so when shit hits the fan they know who to go after first.

Conservitives are opposed to violence because we know how it will be once we head down that road. Most conservitives have lived on the battlefields of the middle east. We project American power so we dont have to fight these fuckers on our streets. All politics aside a civil war in America would be a crazy crazy fucking crazy endeavor that myself personally will not take for a transient cause. But on the other side of the coin some of these issues popping up as of recent are somewhat a threat to freedom loving people.

We just have to wait for Zionist boomers to die off. The growing anti-white zeitgeist will force moderate and cuckservative whites to become ethnocentric out of necessity. It’s like in the Turner Disries where most whites were passive until footage of whites being massacred in national TV motivated them.

You're never going to break down that wall. Right wing ego is a mile high and two miles thick. And it's worse with the dissident right. One of the reasons why we lack leaders is because everyone fancies himself a general. And those few of us who are able to amass an actual organization tend to get into pointless dick measuring contests with every other leader (cough cough Harold Covington and William Pierce cough cough) pardon my allergies.

>a law criminializing the ownership of a simi-auto rifle and you start seeing raids happening.
See, this is what I am talking about when I say that the war is not what you think it is. The government is never going to send jackbooted thugs door to door to steal your guns. Sadly, no one, not even the kikes, are actually that stupid.
I will tell you how they will confiscate your guns, user.
FIrst, they will only ban one gun at a time. Starting with AsSaUlT wEaPoNz.
>Oh don't worry, we don't want to take your hunting rifles... (yet hehehe)
They'll sign a law banning their sale and offer a buyback program. Those who fail to meet the deadline will spend that night awake awaiting the jackbooted thugs of the ATF kicking down their door.
Nothing will happen.
Instead, they'll try to buy groceries the next day and find that their debit card has been suspended and their bank accounts frozen for "non-compliance"
THAT is how they will take your guns.

>political factions will eventually form
Out of what?
The alt-right was the closest we came to an actual organization and the moment things went wrong, everyone jumped ship.

Also, your map is wrong. This is not realistic.

All organizing does right now is create a target for infiltration. What is best right now is making plans on how you are going to disrupt infrastructure/transport/ utilities going into lefty areas when the line is crossed.
As the Right is K-selected; according to r-K selection theory, we'll organize just fine when things start going boom while the Left has clear targets already on their c2 nodes.

Here is how it will actually go.
>civil war begins with the death of Justice Scalia
>right wing stays low and constructed lists of leadership
>right wing begins extrajudicial murders as any review of obituaries will show
>right wing begins autogenocide operation aginst known antifa memebers
>the call goes out
>thousands of militas that have been organized since Obama begin targeting high value targets
>media flips shit and militsry is called in
>military splits, desertions further arm the right
>RW targets electrical grid for major cities
>blows bridges and train rail
>targets communications sats & towers
>the left is scared in their homes becasue muh "real extremists"
>china refuses aid to the starving cities
>FEMA begins operations in the cities
>the left is rounded up and finds the guillotines ready
>18 months later & 50 million dead
>America is saved and leftist property & wealth is redistributed through the nationalist state

Infiltration is important, you need infiltration to be successful faggot.

I predict that you all will be cowards and get destroyed by the glorious CIA.

Idk this thread is starting to glow pretty hard

Attached: 1566652635020.jpg (880x960, 120K)

>Infiltration is important, you need infiltration to be successful faggot.
Which is why we don't want it happening to us.
lrn2reading comprehension

>Most conservitives have lived on the battlefields of the middle east.
This is LARP.
Most cuckservatives have done no such thing.

>We project American power so we dont have to fight these fuckers on our streets.
No. You project ISRAELI power so that JEWS don't have to fight.

I don't generally call people boomers, but you sound exactly like the most cucked boomer steriotype anyone could imagine. You actually SUPPORT wars for Israel.
You don't appear concerned at all with the racial genocide that is happening, which you imply is "a transient cause"
You are a coward and you are losing to cowards.
Are you even aware of the fact that jews control EVERY single media corporation in America? Your fake patriotism benefits jews and harms America.

I hate strategies that rely on "waiting"

youtube.com/watch?v=7y-s9AiLp7Q

Attached: bombing-crater.jpg (900x590, 104K)

Closely you have no grasp of reality. Infiltration is key, all movements need converted & doomed spies or you fail. The American revolution is a great example of this

No matter how much you beg and virtue signal, the niggers will still eat you alive in the end. And I'm sure that your retarded faggot ass last words will be "at least I'm not a racist".

Attached: 0_1550928102112m.jpg (442x1024, 116K)

They don’t have the numbers to outright conquer towns, but they’re present in them. Enough to give information on who is and isn’t pro establishment, how many people are armed there and what the situation is. It’s a reminder that they CAN attack those towns into line if they try. Please research the Troubles, the ETA and the Years of Lead, the primary tactic on both sides is fear and how to justify your enemies fear by getting them when they least expect. Shooting them leaving their job, bars, gfs house, government office or placing explosives under their car and detonating it at your pleasure. All these were used multiple times by the IRA, INLA, IPLO, UVF, UDA and others.

Any action or preparation for REaction by rightists will be met with paranoid and stifling misplaced fear to justify inaction.

You mean never provided any argument and just sperged out? Sorry too many to remember

>Most cuckservatives have done no such thing.
Correct. Not every conservative has been on a battlefield, but nearly everyone who has been on a battlefield has been conservative.
r-K selection theory rears its ugly head again.

Attached: Canary Wharf bombing 1996.jpg (500x335, 102K)

>Any action or preparation for REaction by rightists will be met with paranoid and stifling misplaced fear to justify inaction.
This

Attached: William Pierce.jpg (600x529, 59K)

The IRA organised in the middle of a war where every branch was sniffing for them everywhere, yet they continued the fight. Rightists are more cowardly than leftists because you all need someone to charge in first.

If you read my original post, which you clearly haven't. I said that it would make us a target of infiltration.
Do you mind explaining on how being the ones infiltrated serves us?

I WANT CHANGE!!!

FUCK THIS SHITTY MONOPOLY GAME. ALL THE SPOTS ARE OWNED AND IM SICK OF DOING LAPS AROUND THE BOARD JUST TO FUCKING GIVE IT ALL AWAY AFTER EVERY ROLL.

IM FLIPPING THE TABLE IN RAGE.
IM BURNING THIS FAKE PAPER MONEY.
IM PUNCHING MY OPPONENTS IN THE FACE.
AND IM SETTING THIS WORLD ON FIRE.

Pathetic power fantasy by local fat man who’s never been in a fight.

I love how most people believe their military will side with them. Most of the military now in the USA is severely under powered and filled with women and faggots. If anything, they would allign with the government, CIA will then start infighting with any movement that comes out the opposite side and destroy them from the inside.

I think it will be more of a civil unrest with 3-5 politically motivated bombings or shootings per year for decades. Doubt it's going to be all out war

Attached: 1502420962565.jpg (613x533, 107K)

>You mean never provided any argument and just sperged out?
No, he pretty conclusively and definitively caused you to be BTFO, and all you did was wail incoherently about a magazine article written by a lefty Jew in Hollywood.

once again the boomoid thinks any critique of the right can only come from the left and not the further right.

I’m sure it was real in your mind. Why dint you try repeating that argument?

>Do you mind explaining on how being the ones infiltrated serves us?
I'm not writing a blog post to explain the finer details of tradecraft to you, however I will point out that if you're unable to identify, contain and utilize fundamental counter intelligence practices on a internal spy and somehow believe you will be successfully in any battlespace, then you should not be playing this game. You will never fully mitigate internal infiltration, but you can turn into a valuable resource. Ever wonder why we don't remove known spies from their roles within the US state? It's not an accident

What is your point here? I sense that you're trying to make a larger point but I may be misunderstanding you.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9D6GNzpmkM

Attached: 8Xrg95r.jpg (880x594, 172K)

>The IRA organised in the middle of a war where every branch was sniffing for them everywhere, yet they continued the fight.
You mean, just like the post your quoting just said? Where they organized after the line was crossed?
>Rightists are more cowardly than leftists because you all need someone to charge in first.
r-K selection theory says no to that, sonny-boy.
r-selected groups like left-wingers either run or cause small injuries to other groups to varying degrees. K-selected groups like right-wingers have no settings between "off," and "kill."

>murders right winger
>gets caught on camera since there is one on every street
>cop who doesn't give a shit about politics or class struggle comes to arrest
>dies resisting arrest
>the rest of the craven left wing activist back off faster than a storm chaser after Tim Samaras got crushed in his truck.

Well, fine, go ahead and be arrested by the FBI agent that infiltrates your group.

Attached: 4thgencivilwar.png (1600x4604, 1.47M)

A lot of fancy words for someone who will never act on them.

Well you could always organize a local milita. People do it all the time and it is a constitutionally protected right. It's kinda like saying your getting ready for the zombie apocalypse when everyone knows zombies mean niggers.

Attached: 1568796335903.jpg (255x255, 20K)

He basically pulled quotes from geopolitical analysts like George Friedman, showed you the fragility of lines of infrastructure and topography leading into left-wing areas. And gave you several book reccomendations on the subject, yet all you did was hold fast to a magazine article from a site called "Jacobite mag" like it was the Word of God.

An interesting difference between the "left" and the "right" is that leftists, surprisingly see violence as a high status activity. Which is funny since they preach peace and shit but practice war.
Right wingers on the otherhand tend to preach war but see violence as low status activities.
Especially political violence because cuckservatives hump "muh law 'n order"

Clownworld does not do justice to the bizarre situation we live in.

Attached: Princess PJW denouncing right wing extremism.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

So you admit you are doing it then... Nice work coomer

Here is what happens in a civil war, based on historical evidence.
>People rise up by the millions and kill the well off smug socialist assholes plaguing their communities.

Go back to reqqit

Attached: 1569018863029.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

are you implying debate, because you retards are usually too high on crack to do that sort of thing.

Maybe, I wouldn't say based on historical evidence because civil wars in the 21st century are different than 50 years ago.

Well, that is what happened in Spain, Chile, Germany, Italy, South Korea, and Taiwan.

Ok
Spent the last 20 years doing this in other nations, bottom line is of you're not prepared or able to identify infiltration then you shouldnt be leading a milita. Leave that to the men.

Americans watch too many movies, it's already civil war in France... If you want to fight just go there.

Who said I'd lead any militia.