Nuclear weapons do not exist

Same effects could be made with thousands of tons of tnt and pumping hydrogen gas in the air for the fire mushroom cloud .

Stupid brainlet who believes in YouTube videos of very old footage. The entire nuclear scare of the 60s was a psy-op to keep goyim afraid of mutual assured destruction. It’s why the boomers were such cucks, they did everything jews told them to do if it meant preventing war. They thought the world would end otherwise. Easily manupilated goyim just like yourself.

Attached: nukethewestplease.jpg (1125x1474, 388K)

Your shit posts definitely do

Attached: 1567609028502.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

nuclear weapons hoax scare also served to:
- demonize nuclear power so now we can keep mideast fighting instead of actually powering our planet cleanly for the future
- massive spending for a "space" program since we can't let those russians nuke us from the moon!

The mushroom cloud is caused by the vacuum reated by the high impact explosion. But you are right nuclear weaponry isnt real.

I'm a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker
Motherfucker

I think that is correct, but I am not convinced that atomic weapons are not real.

>posts image complaining about memeflags
>memeflags
?

>wall
>illegal
kek
Palis indeed are the least deserving of the biggest amount of attention ever to have given

I've wondered this. I've also wondered if none of the dumbass boomers ever questioned how we went from funding the Soviet war effort to being arch enemies yet we also sold them a bunch of wheat one time. There were probably other instances as well. How were they brainwashed so successfully?

why do these onions brained NPC faggots immediately go wall = ILLEGAL? it's illegal for a country to have borders? even israel should have the right to have a wall.

WASPS are notorious for being easy to fool and overly trusting, I think you guys are pretty great but there is obvious weaknesses.

Slide thread sage
But yes totally the a Sible if you had tnt stacked as high as a fucking mountain retard

Attached: 1568657095084.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

equal voting rights for hoi polloi were a mistake.

lunatic thread

done in hollywood stupid faggot/

That leads to another question. What caused the awakening? I think it was probably 9/11. Maybe they reached too far and caused people to really start looking into things deeper.

The internet, in my opinion

Underrated

Sorry. Did I confuse you? I'm sorry. Fag.

Yes, DARPA may have fucked up with that one. Even if they somehow kill it, people will likely create a peer to peer network.

Tnt wouldn't burn shadows onto the ground

This. Nukes are fake news.

Attached: fakenukes.jpg (1024x692, 131K)

I don't know if it exist or not but I'm suspicious about it; even more since "nuclear power plants" are just advanced waterboilers instead of actually tapping into the energy of the atomic reaction; even if this is what most normies believe it to be and that the water is "just for cooling". You young fags on here should ask your teachers to explain how the nuclear power plants work and you will see the reactions of your classmates when it is explained*
*Assuming they actually have the brain to fathom what is being said.
Also the "mushroom clouds" have been documented from normal weaponry explosions like when the kikes bombed weapons storages of Syria.

Maybe because the kikes builds the wall not on any border but deep inside another peoples territory.
It's not like the US is building walls deep inside Mexican territory, but actually on recognised borders or else the muxxicans would be furious beyond belief. You see the difference?

Attached: 1569012945533.jpg (720x526, 31K)

>the earth is flat
>nukes aren't real
you niggers really do just believe anything to be contrarian, don't you?

show me one piece of proof that they are real and then we can talk

imagine being an adult and watching these cartoons

Attached: gas.jpg (682x515, 23K)

>but deep inside another peoples territory.
But that's simply not true.

Holy shit, my education was bad but god damn brazil bro. Don't get me wrong, nukes might be fake or whatever but what do you suppose would be a more efficient method for turning heat energy into electricity?

Do you know how electricity is generated?

Explain Chernobyl, user?

False flag

It's just an undocumented border wall

/Semetic semantics

Ah yes clearly in the 1950s to 70s they had the technology to not only render a flying jet and pilot but also an atomic bomb which was seen by hundreds of officials and even the soviets aknowledge

Even if you consider the Jew state to be legitimate, even if you accept the borders after the 2 kike wars to be right, they still buil inside muuuh Palestinian areas.

>Even if you consider the Jew state to be legitimate, even if you accept the borders after the 2 kike wars to be right, they still buil inside muuuh Palestinian areas.
But they aren't. But please, define ''Pali areas" please? Why is it Pali and not Israeli? Why would it be more Pali and not Jew? On what basis under which and whose law?

I gave an example on how you can show normies in your school what they assumed about nuclear power and you ask me about my view on it. Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1569011374611.gif (350x196, 1.6M)

Nuclear power isnt clean but there is such a thing as clean coal power plants that use filter and also garbage power plants with really good filterü. Look at japan. Their filterü so good they have garbage power plant in middle of coty!

1st; fuck off and die you disgusting filthy rabbi. Be more butthurt.
2nd; by the In resolution that is the fundamental basis of the creation of israel as a state; the same resolution that demands that a "Arab state of Palestine" is equally recognised. 1 cannot exist without the other; that is the letter of the resolution; and my opinion has 0 to do with it.
Every single kike wall, except possibly the one against Jordan and Lebanon, is built outside of the Jew areas designated for those disgusting filthy animals; and that goes for all the Semites in the area.

Attached: 1567806359882m.jpg (772x1024, 137K)

1. Im not a rabbi, not a jew, but a lawyer.
2. The resolution, the UN 181 you are pointing to is not a law. It was a plan, an idea and a recommendation after the failure of the British. In that plan, it was offered for both parties, jews and arabs to resolve the conflict in peace. Jews accepted, arabs refused, then a year later arabs attacked and lost, the rest is history. Whereas there is an acceptable notion to the self-determination of a people, the very same arguments used and fulfilled by jews, this notion does not necessitate the acquisition of land. Just think about any other group on the planet: Catalans in Spain, Basks in Spain, etc... are they allowed to be a people? Yes. Do they have a country? No. Lastly, since the international law only forbade or limit the rules of conquest AFTER the creation of Israel in 1948, there is literally nothing wrong with what happened, in fact, if Israel DID claim the remainder of all of the ex-mandate areas, it would have had every right to do so, provided it can keep it militarily.

>I-im a lawyer
Stopped reading right there. Gas yourself