The coming Holy War

To any and all followers of Christ...

The cosmic battle of good and evil is soon coming upon us. Lucifer's campaign is in full throttle as evidenced by the degeneration of life as we know. Sin and evil has infiltrated every aspect of our lives. Followers of Christ are under attack and soon will targets of evil men. We dont need gangs, internet groups, or or the military. What we need is a Christian Defense Forve to protect our brothers and sisters.

I hereby present to you the 1st modern day Christian battle campaign "THE WHITE HORSE".

No longer will be under attack from evil men, blasphemers, and those who reject our creator.

We will become stronger by the day. The world is attempting to limit our reach and leave us voiceless.

Here is our answer....

Fight for something that MATTERS!

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war." REV 19:11

ONWARD MY FELLOW WHITE HORSES!!!!!!!

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190920_165432780.jpg (1057x1024, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNM0REpKCk8
youtube.com/watch?v=vyFkPd6fEuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up faggot.

To those who glow: There's no stopping what is ordained by God himself. The power of Christ has no limits. Repent and join the cause or be damned for eternity after life on this Earth is done....

ONWARD!!!

Nice memeflag.....geek

Be with or be damned!!!!

Fuck off glow nigger

Says the geek with the memeflag? Nice reverse psychology "glowie"....gtfo my shit you insect

Ok. Say bigger online and prove me wrong faggit.

Speak ENGLISH you dumb fuckin fed

No need to force it. When the time comes Christ followers will know their calling.

Many innocents will be martyred, unfortunately... But it will ultimately mske Christ consiousness/awareness stronger.

Love & empathy is the way.

But im not forcing it?

THEY are forcing it. This is playing defense, not offense....

Fuck off christcuck boomer

......TICK TOCK

unironically how do you know?

Attached: MunkácsyHonfoglalásPM.jpg (1197x794, 243K)

How do i know what? That we are in the midst of a Holy War???

You have eyes user....just look around you.

that there will be a holy war
we are not in the middle of it it hasnt even started yet

Attached: boi.jpg (1024x1398, 213K)

Wow brother....i dont even know what to say....

Its illegal to pray in school, homosexuality and trannys are being forced at elementary schools, Christ is slandered on a daily basis, christians are targeted and mocked....

Its hard for me to believe you cant see that we are under attack. Yes, the BATTLE is to come, but the war has started.

you are being led by a satanistic elite of course you are being strayed further and further away from God
(Satan means to continuosly get further away from the "source")

i just thought you saw something or whatever;
you know the book of revelation is an actual prophecy of the ending of the age of pisces, the tribulation comes inbetween pisces and the next age(astrological age, look it up)

Attached: son of the white mare.gif (400x594, 403K)

Im being led by Satan to fight against Satan?

You're trying too hard to be "deep".

Its simple kid, youll have to choose a side eventually....you dont have a choice.

Will you fight for good or will you fight for evil?

So should I post on Jow Forums more or talk to mommy spirit? Jow Forums won't talk to me about Genesis 3. Should I extract information from mommy?

Smh..
FAG

What did I do wrong?

you are being led by sataninst in your governments, the church banks everything
how new are you? this is common knowledge on pol

yes you do have to choose a side, true
..when the holy war actually comes

>Will you fight for good or will you fight for evil?
literally exactly this

why do you post from revelations and talk about white horses if you have no idea of their meanings, how am i the kid who tries to be deep
at least i know what im talking about

there will be a "holy war" then after it finishes comes the tribulation, then the next astrological age

actually read the bible maybe not just 1 sentence and larp on pol

talk to mommy spirit more

Okay. I trust you because I'm a Magyar mutt.

Both of you need to leave my thread....NOW!

Take your lame satanic astrology somewhere else kid

Can it, spic. The master race is talking.

Ok demon....your time is coming...

TICK TOCK

There are so many hate filled songs

Satan is responsible. He was the Angel of Music before he was cast out of heaven. Music transfers evil spirits through the listener.

Join the cause, brother. Victory is the only possible outcome.

"If God is with me, who could be against me?"

youtube.com/watch?v=rNM0REpKCk8
to balance out the hate

I like it! Good post user. May God be with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=vyFkPd6fEuI

this thread is blessed

We should invest in aeroponics spread them everywhere so that people could eat

Sorry, but every religion who claims god for itself can't be taken serious

There's only ONE GOD, brother. We're all referring to the sane entity, our creator.

Mankind in its corruption attempts to spread disinformation to lead you away from God.

TRUST NOT IN MAN....

Yes. Preparation of resources is just as important as defense.

God Bless you brother

Checked. Holy Quad of truth

God Bless you Brother...

ONWARD!

That's what I wanted to hear thanks, there are Muslims/hindus/whatever who represent the christian idiology better than many actual Christians. I'm from a russian orthodox family, some people say they are based. But they believe you go to hell if you're not christian, which I call bullshit

All religions minus Satanism are much closer than you think. It's human that distort God's word...

Where'd you go demon? Lmfao

Blackhorse here. It's time to ride.

Attached: BLACKHORSE.jpg (480x586, 70K)

Whats up brother...I have to ask, why the black horse? As it represents famine...

It's my former regiment, 1/11 ACR

OUTSTANDING BROTHER! I was 82nd Airborne!

ALL THE WAY

Amen brother. See you one the front lines. Let's make it count.

The horse could be re-done, it looks kinda autistic. Other than that good post user!

LMFAO man you just made me spit out my drink that's fucked up dude what'd that horse ever do to you lol

Pray for me to be forgiven of my sins of tarot and other magic. I have fallen.

God forgives EVERYTHING as long as you have remorse abd ask for forgiveness...

Thats what Jesus died for so that we can be redeemed after doing bad/evil things.

God Bless you Brother