Bloodgroup

I never seen a thread about this.

Does make positive and negative rhesus bloodgroup any historical important differences?

Attached: 435px-ABO_blood_type.svg.png (435x280, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pentahof.nl/Brochures/476-H-zaad-2.pdf
researchgate.net/post/Does_the_blood_group_have_a_role_in_disease_resistance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have certain disease resistances. For example the reason Europeans suffer so much from syphilis is that they had A or B type blood, which confers less immunity to the disease. At the same time Natives had O type blood, which protected them for syphilis but not from cholera/smallpox etc. which A and B types are better against. I think the RhD has something to do with too. Does any user know more about this than me?

I have read an Israeli article claiming that negatives are immune to chemtrails, gmo and radiaton. Wich positives are not immune to these things. This according to the article had to do with proteins on the red bloodcells wich function as openings to chemtrails, gmo and radiation. Negatives dont have these proteins on their red bloodcells, and thus have no openings and can not be affected.

Want the source? I deleted it, but if any user want Ill go and see if I can find it again.

I’d like to see it. I wouldn’t be surprised if blood type helped confer immunity to a wide range of toxins.

But I find it hard to believe a trait like this would be so one sided. I wonder what positives have?

So which one is the best?

It depends what you are up against, and I am sure that are many factors that aren’t fully (or partially) explored, e.g. radiation and toxins as mentioned above. As far as diseases go, AB probably has the most immunities, but malaria resistance does jackshit when you live in Siberia.

I found it, but I cant get it on here. File is not supported. Fuck. Maybe you can find it yourself on google: "Holy seed bloodgroup"

The article I have found was in Dutch though. "Het heilige zaad, bloedgroep"

Rh- is kike blood, every other animal is Rh+. You came from hell and this is the reason you can't act normally like a real human or a dog.

Is this it? Looks like it’s proposing that blood type changes are part of a continuous trend in human evolution, that people will go from O+ to A to B to AB-. It’s an interesting theory, there must be a good way to test it. pentahof.nl/Brochures/476-H-zaad-2.pdf

Interesting.

Yes. Page 10, last few sentences. They redirect to another brochure wich ive also read, but I didnt get much wiser from it.

Whites have more RdH negative blood than any other race, even discounting jews. Are you saying whites are satanic?

I only said interesting. Nothing else ma dude.

It originally comes from a few ethnic groups, some white ethnicities also have higher rates of weird mental illnesses.
The royal blood was Rh-, no Rh+ male could have offspring with females from nobility (but Rh- males can have children with Rh+ females). All of them were useless inbred parasites, their only talent was jewing people and doing what is called today human trafficking.
Maybe you all got raped or interbred with proto-kikes.

I have a high threshold for believing metapsychical claims. But your pdf did claim that RhD negative has lizard like traits (low blood pressure, low body temperature, higher sensitivity, longer tail bone). Lizard men confirmed.

Attached: FF1032AB-FA91-4364-969D-A7987A0DE33A.jpg (1200x692, 169K)

And reptile-like behavior, it isn't necessarily bad... on reptiles.

My dad was O-, I'm O+
am I fucked?

So how did this shit all happen? How did lizards look like humans? XD

A+ here

At least you won’t get syphilis.

Some mutation fucked up the mammalian part of the genetic code (neocortex, that cortex which prevents you from being a nigger, bodily functions, maybe the pineal gland too).

What the fuck. This shit is new for me.
>Prevends to be a nigger
What do you mean?

damn

my nigga.

Attached: aL.gif (279x195, 1.43M)

yeah but most of pol will never contract it

Attached: thatfeelwhennogf.jpg (857x567, 38K)

There is a myth about this. In a questionnaire about blood type an institute asked has your blood type changed? Many answered that is has changed.

Many doctors from around the world are intrigued with blood type because a conspiracy is that one didn’t exist but was erased for identification. Or vice versa. As for rhesus there is another conspiracy that it is technically an inherited virus. And they used an antigen from a primate not the rhesus macaque. I forgot the name. The only situation is that man makes war to never stop the crime. Similar to a whole lot of people having HTLV-II but not HIV.

bumping in an interesting thread for fucking once

Did so more googling, apparently you are less likely to get cancer than other blood types. researchgate.net/post/Does_the_blood_group_have_a_role_in_disease_resistance

not you, you

>researchgate.net/post/Does_the_blood_group_have_a_role_in_disease_resistance
woot...so I can roll around in radioactive waste?

Hahahahah, isnt this shit crazy bro. Fuckkkk

O also seems to make slightly more resistant to cancer.

But O is the most common blood type in most of the world, including Europe. So I don't think the syphillis theory holds much water. The more common theory is simply that old world populations were resistant to old world diseases and new world populations were resistant to new world diseases.

Ok, going to have some sleep now. Ill have a look into this furthermore tomorrow. Good night.

I mean it’s not that easy. Resistance is not immunity.
Good night.

The resistance was through blood type. “A” blood clots faster, so is more resistant to blood born illnesses.

I'm o- and I make a couple thousand dollars a month blood bagging for the Koch bros.