Why not be an IQ state

Whenever people talk about an ethnostate, I find it strange how they use the lower IQs of immigrants to justify keeping the country majority white. What I don’t understand is why use race as a proxy for IQ? Even though some races have higher iqs than others, that doesn’t mean there aren’t at least some high IQ people of every race (in fact, you’d probably see even higher levels of East Asian immigrants). Just test each immigrant individually before coming in, and you’ll guarantee a high IQ populace.
>inb4 regression to the mean
Not a problem if the only immigrants are high iq.
>inb4 IQ is meaningless
IQ is the best predictor of impulsivity, work ethic, adaptability, and overall success in life known to man.

Attached: 392A689A-8374-4B88-BECB-5482CCDD6811.png (465x263, 43K)

iq thread

Because we don't need ugly black nerds

Top 2% and that was 35 years ago...I continue to impress myself.

Because of the Constitution that says you're not supposed to discriminate on Race. It's one of the things that makes everyone want to be an American.

Once you're in, you're part of the winning team from here and forever.

Ideology and hard work is more important than IQ.

As opposed to ugly white ones

Attached: 60A403F8-5C17-4646-9A82-72207B06D59B.jpg (1796x1242, 1.14M)

Too few womrn have iq as high as men.
Also IQ is bullshit.

>winning team
>forever

Haha no. Your shitty country will have balkanised within this century.

That would destroy the entire world. You need a variety of IQ to support the function of any state. If you drain all the IQ from the rest of the cultures, you will destroy those cultures.

We can just change it back to the way it was before. You know, before we started our decline

Fuckin amateur hour

because I want aussies to be allowed in

Attached: 1534873939483.jpg (1374x957, 125K)

Since when does Jow Forums give a shit about Africa?

>IQ is bullshit
... Well that's where you're wrong pal. Not saying that it's the everything, but there's definitely something to it.

IQ doesn't matter.

Europeans had civilizational eugenics for millennia.
They punished, tortured, executed and exiled their antisocial and counterproductive members.
Sometimes they managed to catch these failures before they could produce offspring.
The brutality in history books is why Europeans are well behaved.
It's not about how smart they are.
They don't have the personality traits that lead to criminality and antisocial behaviors in the same proportion as other races.

A 170 IQ nigger still has the rapey trial by combat low time preference personality traits.
A 85 IQ European doesn't.

You can keep thinking It's IQ though.
You're wrong. That's why your model is only partially predictive.

A high IQ state would have no niggers anyway.

Attached: 1516032069822.jpg (700x404, 60K)

>>inb4 regression to the mean
>Not a problem if the only immigrants are high iq.

thanks for showing you don't understand regression to the mean

We are kinda in it already.

iq is only a single factor in why ethnostates are desired
It has been shown that things like political opinion can even be inherited, it's been shown that in blacks for example, they have certain genes that make them more violent.
Race is more than skin color, and it is more than IQ. It makes up fundamentals of our behavior as well.
There are places in this world with almost no crime. Guess what race populates these places

Children of outliers are not guaranteed to be outliers themselves. More importantly we need dumb impulsive people in the world as much as we need the smart people, the difference between dumb whites and dumb non whites however comes down to the difference between a brawl and a gang shooting. Dumb whites are essentially a powerful slave caste of good hearted "salt of the earth" people that work every day 9 hours a day till they die. The flipside of that is dumb non-whites just want to do absolutely nothing but muh dick and nig out. You see the smartest mexicans becoming hard working farmers while the smartest white people become the greatest inventors of human kind. There is some factor in the white gene that makes them morally superior to all other races. They exist as individuals while other races exist for the sake of existing.

This white culture of comradery and hard work is deeply embedded within the cultural conscience of the white race. Liberals believe culture is external and not intrinsic to a people yet no matter where you put niggers they all act exactly the same. Same goes for whites, no matter where you put them they work hard and fight for justice, there are ONLY exceptions to this rule. As we introduce more non whites to a white country suddenly that comradery begins to dissolve and white people are no longer see justice served upon themselves and thus become demoralised, their communities are shredded and without any links to society they no longer are held accountable. These two factors together define the degeneration of a non homogenous nation, when your neighbour is untrustable your capacity for work decreases, when your things get stolen by wanting niggers then you are served injustice and your natural desire to be productive declines.

Its a very complex topic but I hope ive covered it enough so you can work from here.

Attached: a3fafea8d7a8794bd406185b36d059ff105662f5b41010f1eaa6f68f8854bfa3.jpg (675x432, 71K)

I agree with you on almost everything, OP. A lot of people here are just pro-ethnostate because it's a lot edgier than an IQ state, and feeds more directly into old tribal alliances. However, I do think you are wrong on one small point:

>>inb4 regression to the mean
>Not a problem if the only immigrants are high iq.
Even descendants of high IQ immigrants will regress to the mean. Regression to the mean is a statistical effect and even happens between high IQ whites, it really doesn't even have to do with race. BUT it's not that big of an issue because it only occurs for one generation. Third generation descendants of immigrants are not going to regress to the mean even further than their second generation parents.

ETHOSTATE

>Whenever people talk about an ethnostate, I find it strange how they use the lower IQs of immigrants to justify keeping the country majority white
That's not the only justification.

Attached: 1559854268039.jpg (570x500, 83K)

Attached: The_downside_of_diversity.png (617x3902, 409K)

Attached: 1565399725096.png (1505x1106, 942K)

Attached: 1565730442888.jpg (1024x564, 177K)

What a retard. Whites can behave as bad as niggers if the conditions allow it, just open a book and learn the history of your race

Attached: Diversity__Proximity=War_The_Reference_List.png (549x2199, 120K)

Attached: People_who_live_in_small_towns_and_rural_areas_are_happier_than_everyone_else,_researchers_say.png (927x2283, 1.62M)

Attached: jfthu1f1sus11.png (1403x756, 732K)

Attached: 1565224462278.jpg (1591x3502, 983K)

High IQ in multiracial societies just results in elite tight knit ethnic groups. You see this both with Jews and Indians who prefer to interact with their own race.

Holy shit why is this so hard to understand

The White Race is unique, we have our own cultures and genetic traits which we want to preserve and improve upon. It doesn't matter if Asians have a slightly higher IQ or Niggers are better at sprinting, I'm not going to be okay with my people being bred out of existence just so some spineless faggots can try to avoid the coming conflict

Iq/political ideology state is the best, this is why a good amount of people want a 80% white ethno state because thats the distribution of the republican party

>Our own cultures
This one is easy, just assimilate.

>our own genetic traits
Why not just use eugenics on the traits you like? Say you like the fact that whites disproportionately have traits X, Y, and Z (doesn't have to be IQ, since I can tell you care about more than just IQ). If you give people with higher levels of these traits an increased incentive to breed, then even the non-white populations will grow to have those traits over time. A rising tide lifts all boats.

because the high IQ immigrants can still be (((tribal))) and subversive

>cultures are made by people
>people are functions of their genetics
Culture is genetic. When are you gonna get it through your head.

No. I dont want an iq state because it would all be ashkenazy jews. I just want my people to survive, I don't give a shit about the iq

And I already explained the solution for genetic traits: eugenics.

IQ is not the only factor

yeah, and civic nationalism too while you're at it!

>lets spend hundreds of years attempting to control nature in a feeble attempt at recreating white people
or maybe we could just have white people?

He means IQ high enough that one generation of regression still puts them at like 100+

If you base merit strictly off tests, people will figure out ways to cheat rather than actually become more intelligent.

See: China

Attached: 1567276521778.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

race is bait planted by (((them)))

your idea is ok, only iq test suck, but general idea is pretty much it.
it can't be implemented though for several reasons:
- (((they))) will not allow it as it's the basic mechanism how they recruit their own minnions
- you can't easily "create" a nation without history and heritage, there's no "glue" to hold people together especially through rough times at the start
- you need grunts, stupid people have their purpose too.

Why not both? White people already exist, and they aren't going anywhere. In fact, a eugenics program would disproportionately incentivize them to breed more.

>feeble attempt
Is it that feeble? White people were created by accident without anyone even knowing what genetics is. Imagine what we could do if we acted with intention!

You clearly wouldn't be accepted in this 'high IQ state' you propose for asking such a retarded question.

Attached: 1565413448938.png (804x743, 22K)

>why have an ethnostate when you can have a split ethnostate with only whites and japanese
Not sure nippon would go for it.

>UK
>calling anyone else shitty
Well that's ironic now isn't it?

The world is extremely dependent on large numbers of low IQ drones. Pliable and docile.

This

If you were truly smart you'd understand that the tests are renormed every couple of years. In fact, your score would likely be lower because of the Flynn Effect.

Because if you are smart and not my kin you are a competitor.
Ethnocentrism is a biologically rational expression of selfish genetics.
What you are saying is a kin to why reproduce when you could adopt a high IQ child.
I don't want to be part of a bunch of rootless high IQ cosmopolitians.
Secondly a lot of high IQ people are cowards and wonks. The societies I have the least respect tend to be influenced by scholarly individuals, such as Confucian China and the modern West. Societies with a high degree of honour are more influenced by a martial and warrior caste, such as Japan and old Europe.
I'd sooner form a society of soldiers than scholars.
>The Nation that makes a great distinction between Scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards; its fighting done by fools. - Thucydides

> The societies I have the least respect tend to be influenced by scholarly individuals
> Literally every major European country in the past millennia

Go ahead and dump the greatest of the world's achievements in the trash.
You don't get access into the ethnostate in Alpha Centauri.

Attached: 1567348637198.jpg (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Because of regression to the mean, an individual might have a high IQ, but his parents not nessessarily had an IQ as high and his kids most likely won't have an IQ as high as him if his ethnic group's IQ is too far behind the host nation's IQ.

IQ regressions towards* the mean stops after the 2nd generation irc.

>IQ is the best predictor of impulsivity, work ethic, adaptability, and overall success in life known to man.
100% bullshit!
Social skills collate VERY strongly with success in life - Lot of very successful salespeople understand how to communicate with people and close deals, while a genus lacking those communication skills get stuck at the bottom of the heap - unable to effectively express their great ideas.

Attached: misc (12).jpg (350x255, 25K)

IQ is a logical measure, humans are not logical and solely dependent on it

why don't IQ states already exist if they're the best and most natural form of human social organization you stupid yellow fever faggot?

do you really want to live in a country consisting of "the best" indians, chinese, nepalese, and nigerians?

Attached: 1565770410269.jpg (400x400, 23K)

This

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)