I have an Idea, who is with me?

So, i was thinking about all the drug situations and Dealer, you know, those who sell drugs!
So i was thinking about that how all those drug addicts have their connection to a dealer, what kind of connection has a dealer to a dealer? Even higher up, what connection does a dealer to a dealer to a dealer have?
Going up all the ladder we might end up in a giant dealer ring ala' pizzagate childtrafficing.

HOW ABOUT WE SEARCH UP THE DRUG DEALER ON FACE BOOK AND SEE WHAT THEIR CONNECTIONS ARE´
Post them and tipp the FBI :)

Let us push their spiderweb into the light so everyone can see!!! yeah!

Attached: DL5O-goUQAA_kXN.jpg (810x456, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPOb6NOOjAc
youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey, who is with me?
Come on, this is going to be fun!

Dealer get from supplier, supplier has enough connections and fall guys to never be touched, the guy he gets from is even more powerful and well connected etc..

People who attempt to tip off the fbi are usually never seen again so it’s probably best to just mind your own business.

>People who attempt to tip off the fbi are usually never seen again so it’s probably best to just mind your own business.
I want to try that out! This sounds super awesome!

anybody? Hello? this is fun?

Soon as you get past low level dealers you will run into burner phones and people who don't use the Internet. Also cia spooks. Have fun meeting the glow in the dark blackout squad OP

we're all with you for this fantastic experience which will end very well! I appreciate your intelligence

Well there is the guys who do homegrown shit but that is mostly weed. Everything harder than that even x is coming from a higher source. That source usually sacrifices said dealers to the policemand in turn enjoys money and police protection. Dont become a delawr friends. Learn chemistry and brew your own crap. Or gardening.

Wow, this is like an action Movie, i want to be in a action movie, woooo.

fun? i had a cop tell me, narc unit south carolina
that the city brings in the drugs, they cannot run
the city without the money that is being brought in
from drugs, he says all cities do it. if you want to
be a hero when it doesn't matter, go ahead.

>south carolina
interrressting, so the police from sout carolina you say? What else do you know! come on, this is fun :)

Go for it kid it's not like I have a horse in this race. I would suggest you look into Iran contra, CIA crack dealing, el chapo and his house full of US military equipment etc. even low level Mexicans use burner phones and don't use shit like Facebook.

Jews and cia run most of it through Mexican and black gangs, Chicago is a well known hub. Memphis. Etc.

Like I said, enjoy meeting the blackout squad, you are talking about messing with multi-billion dollar international criminal organizations, they know some people don't care about their own life's so expect them to hit your family as well to send a message to others. That's the nature of the game.

wow, like right out of a movie.
so
>look into Iran contra, CIA crack dealing, el chapo and his house full of US military equipment etc. even low level
tell me more about the low level ^^
and what connections do they have to the people on the street? ANy facebook profil? That would be very great! -.Q_Q.-

It's true. Anybody who has ever been around drug dealers has seen the law enforcment involvement. City and sherriff are usually involved in low level but as soon as you get up past that is where the "suits" come into play. this is also how all the black gangs get their military weapons

Attached: image.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>black gangs get their military weapons
Tell me more about that please! This sounds like a crime movie. I really love to dig into this! This is super duper awesome.

The low levels are all
the black gangs and they don't even hide it they are all over Facebook and openly brag about it, and they are also open about the suits. This is common knowledge I'm not even telling you anything that isn't publically known.

Attached: image.jpg (284x177, 5K)

>you

Attached: image.jpg (736x552, 68K)

>like a movie

You mean with cool cars and guns?

Attached: image.jpg (604x604, 86K)

Please give a link, just post it here ok? Nothing will happen, look only 6 IP's in this thread. We all six people are going to take a look, just a look. This will be awesome, lets have fun come on :)

This

youtube.com/watch?v=EPOb6NOOjAc

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Uh no it's all over the Internet anyways retard everyone already knows so you aren't even being edgy or funny. Maybe in nanny state Germany

Stop teasing me user, i know now you know what i am up to. come on, this is the day, do ot wait, just act, trust in yourself user, come on

give a link

>Let us push their spiderweb into the light so everyone can see!!! yeah!

Kamerad I see you have not lived in a sufficiently diverse country long enough to know how this works

Yes some low level drug dealers are stupid enough to post shit on social media
If we're talking weed this is usually how it goes
Bottom level, 1/2 oz - 1oz (14g-28g)
Next level QP-P (1/4Kg-1/2Kg)
^ is the highest level that might have social media displaying any drugs
Above that level of holding/selling you are starting to actually be worth attention from police
Now here's usually how it works in burgerland
Level about that holds a few pounds
Level about that is essentially a distribution center for someone about that
Main supplier. This person will sometimes have social media, sometimes not. If they do it will not have drugs on it. They usually drive something nice and live in a nice house. This person usually only exists because they have paid off local police, and if large enough the feds. This usually lasts for some time, then another non corrupt dept catches wind of it and nabs the guy.
Now in the US the CIA and DEA among other 3 letter agencies bring in a lot of the drugs. The cartels exist only because they work with the feds as a black budget money laundering operation. Basically its a mix of waging something akin to the precursor to the opium wars on the American public at the top, to corrupt "meat eater" agents who are raking in money hand over fist in the middle. On the bottom are the well meaning door busters who "catch" drug dealers and make busts, but only the ones they discover on their own or people who fucked over their superiors.

when this isn't so special and what not, than simply post a link user, where is the problem? ha ha, we just have fun user

>Bottom level, 1/2 oz - 1oz (14g-28g)
>Next level QP-P (1/4Kg-1/2Kg)
>^ is the highest level that might have social media displaying any drugs
>Above that level of holding/selling you are starting to actually be worth attention from police
>Now here's usually how it works in burgerland
>Level about that holds a few pounds
>Level about that is essentially a distribution center for someone about that
>Main supplier. This person will sometimes have social media, sometimes not. If they do it will not have drugs on it. They usually drive something nice and live in a nice house. This person usually only exists because they have paid off local police, and if large enough the feds. This usually lasts for some time, then another non corrupt dept catches wind of it and nabs the guy.
this is great intel, thank you very much user.
We should begin by building a profil and maybe meanwhile check low level drulg dealer and their conections to the profil?

this is like right out of a crime movie, i tell you guys, super awesome.

Why is German humor so cringey. Poop fetishes and awful jokes it's kind of wierd. Kinda glad we are sending more Muslims hordes your way after Iran war

Hood user detected

read the writings of michael rupert
He was one of the whistleblowers about the CIA's participation in drug-trafficking

Hey user my friend, i feel a good conection between us. I think we should keep talking to each other. Just tell me more about what you know. I get really into the zone, this is fun.

what kind of DD has a fukin facebook page? lmao

Ha Ha you know, nobody knows lol, But hey, let us have a great time ok? This is going to be awesome :)

Be funny if they actually send a blackout squad for you Kek

you want to test it out? I am aaaaalllll in user! Not fucking kidding you, this is going to be the greates day in my life! Go lets do it!

Start in your own nation, they run all the drugs and guns through all the Muslims they bring in there, opiates, the AK's both of which they are using to conquer your nation which I will agree is pretty funny.

Maybe we can help track down names there, what city are you in? We will get you real close to them

Why do you talk like that? Sounds like you're trying to act like a dumbass/be condescending on purpose

Yea sure, dox yourself and we will get you the names of mid level Muslims in your city.

Picture and timestamp along with your city and you will have our attention

Odd duck, are you considering a career as a private detective? Don't you know that laws only apply to the poor?

I haven't read much into it. I worked in a prison and dealt with a lot of traffickers but I didn't talk much with them about it - one hispanic guy said that he was offered a massive reduction in charges from the judge sitting over his case.
Read Michael Rupert, who suicided a few years back- he was one of the original redpills - he totally scared the shit out of me after i found out about him a couple months after 9/11. Drug money is a massive part of our ecnonomy

>your own nation, they run all the drugs and guns through all the Muslims they bring in there, opiates, the AK's both of which they are using to conquer your nation
EU to Sleeper Cells and deep running mos'qs, yeah i know what you mean, what else do you have to back your theory up? post it.

Hey hey hey
it is a clown world

He seems to just be really cringey and trying to be funny. I say we all help him find his local organized Muslims and CIA though. That would actually make this thread kekworthy

reduction in charges from the judge if he gave HER a bunch of his drug money*

i like the kind of attention you want to give to people. kek
but first you have to kiss my tip of my dick, please.
Show me what you got, give source and we will talk.

oooh goeschhh i am so nervous.

Go ahead and tell us what city you are in and who you are, I'll help you out a lot funny guy

>one hispanic guy said that he was offered a massive reduction in charges from the judge sitting over his case.
which year and countrie did you sit in?
Just wondering, you know, haha :)

Well if you want to meet the source we need a name user. Can't send you a good source without your name?

Why the change of heart?

Attached: 0de35d6b613cb1390f2975a76c8982f2.jpg (400x400, 36K)

NOW YOU FOUND THE TRUE FUN IN THIS

WELCOME TO EXPLOITING THE CLOWN WORLD

READY TO EXIST THE MATRIX

come on, this is fun!

If you want to ruin the lives of heroin/fentanyl dealers print fake money and buy all their drugs. In America you would want to print $20, $50, or $100 so they will get caught easier since those are larger bills. When they get caught spending counterfeit money along with drug dealing they will be brought up on king pin charges and face 50 years in federal prison.

>tell us what city you are in and who you are, I'll help you out a lot funny guy
i will thorw me into the fire for everyone

PRAY TO KEK FOR WHAT I DID FOR YOU GUYS

my name
not yet

my city
Germany, Bonn

telll me what you know

Got to follow the rules user. Proof of who and where you are and make the thread fun

Deal breaker huh? Not OK! no no, NOT OK at aaaaallll.
Come on user, do not this cool place now! Look i told you something, now you tell me something, get the party started. :)

Nah, even low level dealers have burners these days. I used to work at Metro and had 2 black dudes that would activate a new line every month, always with some crazy names. There's no contract, so activating a new line is pretty much the same price as your monthly bill would be anyway unless you get a new line activation deal, plus the price of the cheapest phone unless there's a promotion or you bring in an old one.

>always with some crazy names.
what names? post some :)

Most times big quantities (5 tones up) come with the knowledge of police, then goes to a big influential ghetto where its distributed and transported in to other dealers/ areas. Every time it changes hands, the price goes higher.

Why do you know this? Show me your information, where do you get your information? I am really interresting in it.

Its my job kek

continue that chain and eventually you end up with the cia

Ok, you just got all my focus, i am so into this shit. please my friend tell me more. Post some pics or links, this is going to be super duber awesome.

let me help you out with the work. when you get to the top it's CIA and other .gov agencies that control all the drugs. they will then bust anyone in their own fucking pipeline or use them as an example, etc or bust upstarts not in their supply chain to get rid of competition. literally what they did in the 80's with blacks and crack

Anons, let'S rock this supe_______#####INTERUPTION

Listen anons, i have no time just listen what i tell you
i had to post htis with this ip so do not wonder why the same ID is wrttring it
shit ihave really no time
listen

this ID is an A:I: listen listen
this id is handeld by an i.a. and i just found it running and doing thisshit.
IT learned how to get more information in the best way, this is why you see this sstrange posting from it. do not fall for it, this is not about getting the little dealers, it is trained for something else, sorry for this. i am reaally sorry how this went. please remeber when anything badd happenes, i was really sorry. ok~~~#######_____ i like this thread so much, ha ha. Focus my friends :)

>bust anyone in their own fucking pipeline
you got any source on those pipeline my friend? I really am into this, would like to know where to start.

UNIRONICALLY THIS

just go to your local CIA agent in the U.S. consulate and ask him to help you with 'the drugs'. Don't be alarmed if you get roughed up and taken away by police. they are just bringing you to the secret headquarters where you can be initiated

There's not much to it, hash and weed comes from morroco, what goes into Spain and Portugal is cheaper but the high grade stuff goes into france, Germany etc. 100g hash goes for 120€ in Portugal, in France 10g is 100€. People in France also do much more cocaine for extremely high prices. Cocaine Portugal 1g-40€/France 1g-100€ and less pure too. Portugal has more of a hash/mdma culture while the rest of Europe is more weed/cocaine. The strongest weed ever recorded came from morrocos and its where you have the most weed planted in the world. We live right above the mecca lol

I honestly can't remember off the top of my head. This was back before Metro even had 4g, so like late 2010ish when they got that shitty Samsung Craft with a memory card that had the Star Trek movie on it. I just remember they would always come up with some shit on the spot. This is an example, not one I remembered, but sometimes it would just be something like "Vacuum Hose Sharpie" because the dude just looked around and saw a vacuum hose and a sharpie.

nah i don't think this is gong to help, but hey maybe we should some links here that would be great, don't you think so my friend :)

also i think this is very interresting, do you know any links i can check out? thank you, user.

>. I just remember they would always come up with some shit on the spot. This is an example, not one I remembered, but sometimes it would just be something like "Vacuum Hose Sharpie"
was it always three words?
>because the dude just looked around and saw a vacuum hose and a sharpie.
so it was like he was looking for three words who do not stand in any connection to each other? This is actually how the army makes password for control or something like that. What else do you know? I will listen to you user, i like you very much!

That's because they recruit you as a super secret spy and as part of your initiation you have to fully cut ties with your family and commit suicide

Spie what? lol, you sound like someone who tells a joke? Funny face haha.
I see you are from China, i bet you want to join? Come on my old friend, lets have fun :)

It was always either 2-3 words. Sometimes they sounded like actual names, other times it was like I described. I think he'd do that if he wasn't feeling particularly creative that day so he didn't have to make up a name. Some of them were funny as hell though, so I'm kinda mad I forgot what they were

Alot of connections are made though family. Especially the younger and newer dealers the younger the more likely an uncle or aunt knows people.

Coke - South american cartel ---> contracted smugglers ---> contracted gangs ---> distributor ----> dealers ----> dealers ---- dealers ---- customer

Heroin Taliban ---> contracted smugglers ---> contracted gangs ---> distributor ----> dealers ----> dealers ---- dealers ---- customer

its not that hard

Ok, well then, i think for sure this was some kind of code. As they would use in the army. Anyway, ot so important, but can you give me some screenshots? or a link?

kek wtf is wrong with you retard
>inb4 just give me some links fren

>this

>dealers the younger the more likely an uncle or aunt knows people.
would really like to see more, do you have any source for me, my friend?

give me something to start. That would be super Great!!

Everyone in this entire thread has told you where to go several times

I really need a link, my friend!
We are Friends? right? I mean this thread is fun and what not, you know. Just let us keep it that way, ok? I am your friend, not going to petray you, ok. You don't have to trust me, but know, i trust you!

Post sources, a link or anything that would be super cool!

I can't. That was ~9 years ago, I don't have anything left from my Metro days except maybe like a pen and a hat laying around somewhere lol

this is all i need, you maybe want to make an photo of that pen? also, what metro? give me everything, see something say something :)

He has the white buff Cartier’s. He must be a high level nigger in the drug trade

Not really. If you drive from Portugal to Germany with this you would be a millionaire

Attached: 600.jpg (485x400, 39K)

Attached: 1529474168274m.jpg (1024x775, 104K)

>the white buff Cartier’s
Hy hello user, you are the most great guy in here. Can we talk about all the stuff you kow? I feel like i am deep into that shit, give me everything you have ha ha

>Portugal to Germany
you have any records or shit i could see? would be super great, user.

did you ever look how deep the connection goes? what else do you know, my friend?

I'd have to find it first, but if I do I'll take a pic. I also don't really want to give away my location on Jow Forums, so all I can say is that it was a Metro PCS in a ghetto area of Philly. The store isn't even a Metro anymore

>I'd have to find it first, but if I do I'll take a pic. I also don't really want to give away my location
I guess we need to find a way to prevent this, just black out your information and you should be good to go :)

It is clear that you have no idea about the drug world other than through assumptions, movies and youtube videos.
As someone that doesn't deal himself but has many dealer friends and knows the business;
>First off, the higher up you go the less likely you are to find/get the king pin
>Also the higher the risk that some day someone will knock on your door or threaten your family
>The average small/mid level dealers get told on often
>They can make their drugs disappear quickly or they stash them somewhere else anyway, so it can never be traced back
>Even if they get fucked by the police (and most of my friends have been at least once), they usually just get social work/juvenile for 2-3 weeks and then simply start over again the next day because that is all they know to do
>These guys are addicted to the dealer lifestyle, working to see instant profits in their hands
>No education needed, just street knowledge
>Making 5k in a month no taxes from the age of 16yo, much more than someone who studied
>They get paid for the risk they take, and they are willing to take that risk
>If they are gone, other dealers are gonna take their customers/territory in no time

This is a game that you can't win user. It has existed for centuries in every single society and is here to stay.

IDK, I've heard stories from my supplier. Wouldn't want to go down that route. Also where should I get my drugs from then?

Why not leave those degenerate little junkies and try and stop sex trafficking?

Is there any feasable way Jow Forums could get together and collectively take down sex traffickers?

youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo

Attached: itt.jpg (246x278, 12K)

Tell me more my old friend, you seems to have a lot of knowledge. I want to hear more. I love you, i can feel it, i know it. Come on let us have some fun.

There is a shitton of dealers out there, don't be so scared, just tell me what you know, my frined.

we could, let us use this thread to learn to focus and take down little to high up drug dealer rings, this can be only fun!

INTENST
you are the best user in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eld 11111

they put his hands on backwards. amateurs.

How would you ever have sex then Bruce?

Haven't you watched The Wire? The feds don't care about drug dealers and gang criminals now, it's all "anti-terrorism".

Don't give up user, just let us see what you have, my friend. Let us rock this show, this is going to be cool!

I'll just pick up literally any British girl because they're all slags.

"o w'ats tha'? U go' a oztralen akcen'? le' me suck your dick yeh?"

>"o w'ats tha'? U go' a oztralen akcen'?
what do you tell me? do you have any source on this or more information, my friend?

Case 033;.- S.L-P-I Sep. Act.-89382 Close.