Any ideas about what prince Andjew did?

Attached: F22A9B92-6AC4-4ABE-91A6-CBBD780A693A.jpg (640x657, 290K)

She’s a solid 7

Huh?

He stuck his erect penis into her vagina, if you know what I mean.

Nanny play I reckon.

>Any ideas about what prince Andjew did?
He pursued his right to sexual freedom, as all of us should be allowed to do. She was legal age and was consenting in the situation. I don't see the problem here. She took a whole lot of money and now subsequently has seller's regret. I bet Trump has done the same thing too. I don't see why Jow Forums would be angry about this.

Attached: Epstein and Trump.jpg (827x1041, 125K)

>omgicouldmakesomuchmoneyifitellpeopleiwasavictim

True dat, gob bless the oligarch's underage prostitution rings.

>True dat, gob bless the oligarch's underage prostitution rings.
But 17 is marginal and legal in many places.

Attached: Trump and Epstein again.png (504x338, 221K)

Probably a lot of butt stuff.

Freak

Attached: 1561659016555.jpg (360x394, 135K)

16 is legal here, it used to be 13 just a few years back

totally offtopic, I know, but does anyone else think that's not the real Trump, but a double?

Goddamn she was so hot. I'd have trafficked her to my jizz fountain. Any nudes from then or nah?

Attached: prince andrew epstein home bright edit start.webm (320x240, 1.89M)

>16 is legal here, it used to be 13 just a few years back
Cool, so there's no problem here at all.

>totally offtopic, I know, but does anyone else think that's not the real Trump, but a double?
Maybe an alien who also is actually Trump. idk.

Attached: Trump-Epstein connection.png (596x488, 404K)

What a little hottie she is!!

off course not, we must protect underage prostitution for oligarchs, it's our duty

Complained about being saddled with a 7.2 and asked for a refund?

She looks happier than he does in that pic

Seconding for more pics.

stuck his prick in the cunny

She was legal and lavished upon, she may have repulsed by Epstein but that didn't make her flee when she had the chance at any point. She was asked to bare his child and still said "ok" to that in a recent interview, in court she would be torn to pieces because she actually consented to everything. She only got out after going Thailand and meeting a chad Aussie to become a massage therapist all paid by Epstein and when chad whisked her away back to AUS it was only then she said she wasn't coming back.
Every interview I listen to with her is full of holes in her stories she would have been torn up on the stand by any defence team easily

he probably licked her butthole, at least once

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best leewds of females and traps!

discord gg/6jhcJ5W

God British people are so ugly.

This all seems very true. She wasn't a slave. She was a high-class whore for many years. Seems to have enjoyed it and been very happy too. Only now that she's lost her sexual market value does she seem to be cashing in for her final payday.

She was no match for a true Aussie Chad, though.

Attached: Zyzz.jpg (1640x922, 109K)

>She wasn't a slave. She was a high-class whore for many years
Exactly she was never a slave. She came and went as she was called upon, didn't have answer the call but she did, didn't have to turn up but she did even knowing she would be fucking guys that she didn't want but did anway for the money.
Even when she called Epstein and said she wasn't coming back to the US he did nothing contact was just completely cut clean like she wanted, it was only years later he called her to ask if she had spoken about anything that she as involved in with him to any law enforcement and she said no, the end. She was a young consenting prostitue that has hit the wall hard in her current years

I think Prince Andrew is being used as scape goat, I think they're are other elite involved in Jefferies fuck club who have done far worse things but all the media seem to want to talk about is Prince Andrew. Not that I'm defending him of course, the current generation of royals make me wanna shit in my hands and clap

>She was a young consenting prostitue that has hit the wall hard in her current years
Exactly. The only potential legal issue is at what age she started doing what things. It might be hard to confirm that she wasn't just doing foot massages when she was 16. And it might be hard to confirm that any sex she had at 17 or 18 wasn't just voluntary and consensual, while the money was paying for her lifestyle and not necessarily directly for the sexual services.

Anyway, moar pics of her?

Attached: Epstein.jpg (870x430, 76K)

she looks too happy for being trafficked

>I think Prince Andrew is being used as scape goat, I think they're are other elite involved in Jefferies fuck club who have done far worse things but all the media seem to want to talk about is Prince Andrew. Not that I'm defending him of course, the current generation of royals make me wanna shit in my hands and clap
Pretty obviously there was a cluster of young women who circulated around Epstein. He looked after their financial needs and they were free to provide him or others with sexual services. Epstein loved bringing influential people to this island to show off this power of his, so pretty obviously most of these people were interested in the young women. Means that Bill Clinton almost certainly got a foot rub from them and that Trump got an ego boost from the attentions of young women.

Where Epstein was clever is in detaching the payment from the sexual services (meaning the women consented) and in bringing in many famous people, which means he held the power over them. He also kept many hidden cameras, so the blackmail power would have been truly huge.

he did it. *wink *wink

Were so deep in D notices here who knows. He lost his global business advocate job over it though. So that’s a thing

But what about Virginia?

>tfw no cool friend like Epstein to feed you teenage pussy on the reg

He’s a pedophile weapons and drugs dealer.

Samefag

>PR firm or secret service
It’s so hard to tell the difference these days

>Samefag
nah, actually not. It's interesting hearing others whose analysis matches mine and who are not toeing the media line.

>It’s so hard to tell the difference these days
Seriously, dat tin hat!

Attached: Trump and Epstein.jpg (400x295, 28K)

If this case had gone to trial I wager it would have flipped on these girls hard because there isn't really anything concrete to pin on him other than like you said at what age they did sexual acts on him and well good luck with proving that beyond any reasonable doubt in front of a fair jury. Accusers and "victims" of his bank account would have been outed as consenters and recruiters which stands to reason if Maxwell was ever tried so too would these other girls as they willingy went and recruited other girls as per her instructions, excuses of "I was young and dumb" aren't going to help their case
Nah mah doodie, nice shot in the dark

>tf
>tp

>babbies first slide thread

Attached: 9FD4C9A5-772E-4805-9F06-F7AE32A1B2E7.png (2048x1536, 2.1M)

>>babbies first slide thread
Nah.

What's your take on Virginia Guiffre?

Attached: b was never good.jpg (480x270, 16K)

pretty sure they show this one specifically because she looks young but of consenting age. Basically, there are much worse pedo pics likely of pre pubescent girls, but the media gives you a limited hangout.

>nah

Attached: 1568861645882.png (960x720, 968K)

Hahah you have quite an eye for detail! But people do sometimes use the same words. Definitely not samefag. I'm more particular with punctuation.

Seems plausible to me. I'm assuming we won't ever see what was on Epstein's tapes and CD-ROMs, since that is where the blackmail kompromat material was. I also don't think his death was suicide. All the cameras being off and the guard being surprisingly sleepy doesn't sound right.

Probably. Something unusual which humiliated her.

>Here’s the thing . Jow Forumsacks think of themselves as guarding the henhouse, and you naturally think that you’re the crafty fox. But you’re not. You’re the chicken in the henhouse clumsily pecking about, squawking and making a mess. You don’t realise it yet but we’re that thin line protecting you against your own worst wishes and desires. We don’t do it because we’re paid, we do it because at this point in time it’s right, which is why this image is so effective. Off the cuff and on point, unlike virtually everything you’ve posted under two flags.
Lurk moar

I don't know maybe he watched Ghislaine make a teenage girl suck on her butt and juciey milker nipples while he wanked?

>Off the cuff and on point, unlike virtually everything you’ve posted under two flags.
Seriously, we're not the same person. The other guy posts using conversational language. I use very proper grammar and punctuation because I'm OCD about this shit. If you were really observant about language, you would've noticed the differences. A computer-aided analysis of language will easily point out the contrast. Try some Flesch-Kinkaid analysis.

And nice metaphor, but I honestly don't follow you. The media obviously has a line on Epstein, but it doesn't seem plausible to me. I'm interested in other perspectives. Can you elaborate on what you mean with who is protecting whom in the Epstein case or in the posting about it here?

any princes on earth are demons from fallen angels as the kings in hell are corrupt and the servants in heaven remain steadfast as the heirs to the kingdom of man when the wicked consume the evil and the righteous hide away.

fist banging.
thats what id do