Be 25 years old

>Be 25 years old
>Have cushy finance job which was extremely competitive (50 applicants per place)
>Everyone tells me how lucky I am to have gotten it.
>1 hour commute in the morning
>Arrive 9am
>Push buttons on a keyboard all day and look at numbers on a screen
>Leave 8pm
>Study for CFA at night until 1am

How do people deal with this mind numbing tedium for 30 years?

I look at my coworkers and they look so content staring at a screen all day, taking orders and occasionally looking at their phones. They're happy and I don't begrudge them.

In the meantime though, I'm bored out of my skull and day dreaming while doing another tedious task.

Am I missing something here? Is my expectation of life completely and utterly wrong?

Attached: ednorton.jpg (217x217, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvQogEKNOZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8
youtu.be/IXxGBazVr1A?t=140
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sprawl ---->

Now you think about climbing up, working less, getting paid more. Plan your steps.

Just be happy to not be a soulless wage cuck and leave as long as you can and they haven't assimilated you

>How do people deal with this mind numbing tedium for 30 years?
alcohol, drugs, watching horror/violent movies, playing violent games, or any combination of the above.

What's the next steps then? I think my issue is that ultimately the work doesn't directly benefit anyone. I see fuck all tangible results of my work.

I need that £££ and Director position (at least, preferably partner) though.

Welcome to life, there is no escape and no way to cope with it

>30 years
Thats just getting started. have you tried drugs?

What's ironic is that this is meant to be a GREAT position. People keep telling me how lucky I am, but I'm bored out of my mind every day.

More money = more responsibility.
The deeper you go the more they own you.
Its not moving up, its moving down.

bruh do you know how high tier financing jobs look like? You're literally ruining people's lifes.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvQogEKNOZ8

Just... it's the path you chose, raise to that position, till you can afford making money improving society. Good luck.

Concherta XL .

Speak to your doctor about ADHD . Thank me later

Attached: 1556392469697.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

The difference between them and you, is that they have the maturity to mask their true emotions in order to serve their long-term goals.
You're a child. They're adults.

Big 4 isn't exactly high tier nor evil. You're thinking about places like JPM and GS.

Work towards financial independence. That's not just extreme wealth, it's wealth to the point where you don't have to work if you don't particularly want to.

Learn to be frugal and minimalistic. Cook your own food, take public transit when you can, don't waste money buying shit you don't need.

Learn to invest. Learn to day trade. It's just like getting good at a video game. You just have to learn and learn and learn; it could be anything. Tech stocks, biomed stocks, high yield mutual funds, crypto futures, even just prediction markets, man. You could make 10 grand betting against Biden winning the nomination (he won't, lol).

Alternatively, try to make your own money. Work towards starting your own consultancy firm. Make an app or some shit, man.

You're not gonna be a multimillionaire but it'll be enough on the side to afford a vacation every couple of months.

And develop some masculine hobbies to wrest your brain away from the hyperfeminized workplace. Lift weights outdoors ("sun and steel"). Get involved in some kind of athletic activity of any kind. Rowing, fencing, even fucking bowling.

And finally, "read a fucking book, nigger." You'll learn way more from those than you will from Jow Forums.

Good luck, user.

Attached: my_tweet.png (988x494, 189K)

Move dipshit

I don't go around huffing or puffing, exclaiming I'm not feeling challenged. I get on and do my job - I'm a professional.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is feeling the same way I do, because all my coworkers look so content.

Must be hard to work in something you find boring, most people manage it thanks to the social/economical reward dude. I find really strange that you dont take those thing into account

I guess.

>Learn to invest. Learn to day trade

If you read my OP, I'm literally busy from 9am to 1am.

Give your life some meaning by chasing wisdom and glory rather than shekels.

100% this. The more shekels you have the more you benefit the owners of the system of the shekels. You will be a bit happier but much less free. Choose.

Sounds like a shit job. Save up some money from it and then quit.

It's just that I do the same shit every day.

I want to be the one out there making multi million dollar deals and sipping champagne on yachts, not being the grunt in the cubicle. Oh wait, we don't even have that because everything's open plan.

Every white collar job is like this, I'm the same and I work in software. I'm 28 and wondering if this is now my life until I die, but hey, at least I don't work in a warehouse/factory/supermarket/construction yard

Me for 13 years already, except I have less job security as I have no actual skills other than not being a fucking retard.

If you're in finance, you're not a genius or smart enough to make a product. You're a manager. That's fine, but first face tje fact that, you're not a beautifuk snowflake. Them, be grateful you have some money. Then, take advantage of your skills of organization and manage it as well as you can to get ahead so you don't have to sit in the wagie cube for 35 years. Good luck, user.

Attached: 1569005845958.jpg (650x650, 60K)

Correct.

Humans were never designed to be meat robots selling their soul for a couple of shekels and cubicle life. We were meant to be chasing down prey and women in the forest. Work to remove yourself from wage cuckery in your spare time.

If you are smart, as you claim to be you should be able to exploit a niche somewhere, whether in fintech or elsewhere, its not hard to start a business at all.

If your not happy with your position in your current hierarchy remove yourself from it and make your own, some men are content to be lead by the nose, others like yourself are not.

Don't waste your life as a onions, aspire for more, you are lucky enough to be redpilled and know the bleak future ahead of us, use that knowledge to get ahead of the curve.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8

Mobile posting, excuse rampant typos.

And you don't have a bitch to fuck?

How?

Ok cool, we can swap jobs and you can deal with a bunch of heavy lifting nasty houses and stupid people all day.

>How do people deal with this mind numbing tedium for 30 years?
>Goto church, find a woman, live life
Hmmmmm. Idk

Attached: 466E5D38-14E7-4C87-9749-6BAEF0EFBF2D.gif (821x389, 8K)

How???????????????????? ??????why??? ???????who????????

>Thinking you job is you.
Pussy

If your job is as good (economically speaking) as you put it, then you will hace your moment to open the champagne, but you will have to wait a few years of slavery sitting next to the computer. How is your labor enviorment? A good relationship with your coworkers can help to stand the torture

good goy

Are you an Aquarius?

Get a real man's job you pussy. Serious advice, men are hardwired for hard labor. You will be :) you listened.

>Learn to invest. Learn to day trade.
That's the jews playground and you will get fucked up.
Just save and buy property outright, rent it out, repeat. Also pay into pension. Everything else is snake oil.

>Thinking selling 80% of your short life span to Mr Goldberg for £25k / Annun and the meagre chance at one day being able to get a mortgage from Mr Goldstein that you'll one day pay off after subsidizing the downfall of your entire nation through taxes to Mr Goldblatt to pay the national debt and Ngubu's child welfare

Be brave and aspire for more, acquire resources and power to affect change on the world with meta-politics. Protect your weans.

youtu.be/IXxGBazVr1A?t=140

this is why I left finance, do it before you hit your 30s, its not really a great career path

because there is always going to be hundreds of younger and smarter applicants going after your position

>work at startup
>do a phenomenal job for 4 years
>company anticipates selling soon
>get units
>company gets bought out
>sell units
>make a couple million and retire at 26

Yeah, guess it really does suck to just do your job

Learn to code faggot.

>he's not just a competant excel dev whooing boomer managers with vlookups

>director
Lmfao who told you that you could EVER be a director? Are you stupid?

>has a nice job
>1 hour one-way commute

lol... just move somewhere closer nigga. if it's so cushy you can probably afford a decent apartment within 10-15 minutes walking distance.

Nice RP but who do you think you're kidding. You can't your little sister's world view let alone anyone else's

finance is the worst field to be in, i have a normal job and a landlord and much happier now than before, its full of cut throats and shady people

Kek. Vlookup blows my bosses minds. They're so fucking retarded. I made an even simpler " dashboard" (they're obsessed with these now the last couple years) and they're all blowing me. It's so fucking tiresome. I just want more clout so I can tell them to stop fucking my company up. I actually like the service we provide and don't want dumb boomers to fuck up my livelihood.

I feel you.

I try to keep an active life outside of my mind numbing dull work. I surf before & after work some days, I dive, I camp etc. I want to just throw it in and travel around the world. No way in hell could I ever afford that though. Doesn't help that I get literally 0 enjoyment out of anything. Life and all it involves feels like a chore.

Probably lives on long island or westchester and commutes to city. He can't afford the city, and probably doesn't want to live in a tiny box he can afford.

Save as much as you possibly can. Invest in something smart. Work your way up as fast as possible. Eventually find something you want to do more.

Sheep like routine. Autistics like routine.
I bought a farm.
My route was ZOG to College to Grad School to Fellowship to taking a loan and a risk, with months of self study, bought 190 acres of mostly Maple and Oak.
I had it clearcut for protif. Paid them to take all of the tree, which is less profit for me than leaving a stump as just stumping the trees is much easier for the lumber company. It came out to almost a Million. There were a lot of big, old trees.
Using that money, I built a house, dug a well, and bought equipment. I have natural gas, several solar panels, and a small windmill on my land for electricity but I am also hooked up to the nearby town (Population less than 10,000). My internet is absolute garbage so I don't post often. Usually lurk on my phone.
I have a deal with a major retailer in the USA. I make between $80K and $120K a year on my harvest. My contract is good for another few years.
I work my ass off 5 months a year. I relax the other 6 months. My children are well taken care of.
My wife loves being a stay at home mom.
I spend way more time with my kids than I did in my educated profession. I'm paying student loans back with ease.
We rarely need groceries as we can lots. Almost no significant bills.
Putting up a Cell Tower on the far end of my property, in part that is still wooded. Getting a few thousand a month on that now and for the next ten years.
I took a massive risk and it paid off.

Attached: 20190717_010255.jpg (2082x1980, 2.11M)

>big 4

Lol, literally the Jow Forums wagecuck archetype

You'd be happier working construction. Or at least doing something you enjoy. Quit being a pussy

>JPM and GS
They've got issues looming.

It hurts when I tell interns how much clout they'll get if they get competent with excel and vba scripting, and they just scoff it off. Motherfucker management will suck your dick clean if you are an excel wizard, especially if they're boomers because they have no idea what good reporting looks like

I want the boomers to upgrade our tech. We're still using older versions of microsoft, but as soon as we upgrade Ill build some fancy dashboards and then I'll be set. I love making s minimum wage for maybe 13 hours of work a week.

I mean a *livable wage.

I work in a cubicle all day also in my mid twenties. The thought of working in a cubicle for the next 30+ years had me so messed up earlier this week I went to the liquor store for lunch

>mind numbing tedium
My brother-in-law worked for a huge worldwide law firm (50 offices, 1000 attorneys)
One month he won a prize for the most billable hours. The prize reminded him he was working 80 hours a week and how badly his life sucked.

Quit and got a goverment law job. Half the salary but he works 35 hours a week, never takes work home and never takes phone calls after hours.

I have an enormous amount of respect for him.

Attached: mot (79).jpg (550x542, 54K)

For some reason millenials dont consider excel a skill. Until the printer servers screw up and mess up a docs print lines. Every interview with millenial was bunk. I was hired by an old boomer man.

you have zero job security

ask all the burnouts

I'm not even that good at it. Plan to get better, though, but it's hilarious. Being in Big Data/Insurance is a serious black pill. There is so much information and you can see how internal politics cause certain data points to simply be ignored or others to be focused on or praised because some VP somewhere "said so." It's so arbitrary and mind blowing. I can't believe places like this exist. I absolutelt cannot imagine how dysfunctional government must be. Hilarious.

I was making almost 200k a year and quit because the faggots insisted I logged into a distant VM and use LotusNotes.
They're a Fortune 50(not 500) and while the pay was good, the old fucks running things made basic bullshit like checking email a chore.
Now working for half that in a flyover and really don't even do anything.
Relocating can be a good thing.

you are now aware that your attempt to distort the language is fading and muslims are still helping me rape your nation

Attached: wWUES4CDWoEpZoHkQfGYGTIB4n80Hx3A3p-kNL2cwwc.jpg (650x475, 126K)

Same here. There so much I want to learn. I imagine being an excel dev for the government is the best job in the world.

Start poisoning the others one by one. See if anyone notices.

This is what I'm aiming for. I'm also thinking of designing a nice home while I'm still relatively young so at least my kids/grandkids can live somewhere nice if China doesn't wipe them out.

what do you think buying property is? not investing?

I mean it provides financial stability/comfort. Most people would rather be secure but bored than poor and struggling

just fuck off

My only regret here is that I wasted many years with cooming and gooming instead of working harder at home. But I sincerely want to warn and help younger anons. Take those shitty LOMA courses. Get some arbitrary "credentials" and be more frugal younger on. You'll make it alright. EXCEL. EXCEL. EXCEL. Skillshare or whatever you have to do. In the mean time, pitch ideas and basically go a little further to make yourself stand out as smart/reliable. Clout is fucking important. My job right now is literally "esoteric smart guy." It's got absolutely no transferability though, which comes from the wasted years in my mid 20s of not improving AWAY from work. You're gonna be okay, anons.

How do you find purpose, lads.

You're in Finance right? Can't you set some money aside for investments and try to build a portfolio? Maybe get a side job in trading? You have to start small before you can go big.

Worked on a trade desk for a couple of years. Got burned out. Said fuck it and started option trading. Stop making other people money!

>be more frugal younger on
This. People don't save money. I pocket 75% of my paycheck.
There are cyclic recessions. Just save up and then invest in one, and get a couple of stocks that pay dividends for passive income.
Also, buy LAND. You can lease that shit out, whether it is just for grazing or lumber.

>tfw pilot
>dont earn much but happy to go to work every morning

Did I make the right choice lads?

Same here. I make $370k at a famous tech company and it’s boring as shit. Surrounded by normies with no personalities apart from “visiting restaurants” and “watching tv shows”.

I’m going to start going to the local shooting range though and meet some redpilled interesting people. Difficult here in NYC though.

Shooting ranges are great fun. Good hobby! I'm acquiring reloading gear as well to make it cheaper/more fun/more autistic.

Law is like this at times too. Everyone focuses on the trials that happen a few time as a year and yeah the money is good but most of my day is spent in front of a screen researching how Jewcorp can avoid punitive damages.

Yeeeah, unless you're like me and you're not handy and you buy a condo in 2013 when property was about as expensive as possible. Yikes.

I still like the place and it is highly rentable but fugg man. I've lost probanly 75k on it. Oof.

You guys got fucked on currency and chinks.
I also said to save money and buy LAND, not a condo.
You have options with real land. You are reliant on your cucked city council if you buy a condo.
You're in leaf land. You got cucked. Question?

Go found a start-up company. It's risky, exciting, and sexy.

Do whatever that can give your life meaning.

(Not advisable to married people and/or with kids)

Attached: tumblr_nkpl9rJANx1sq6urho1_400.gif (400x290, 2M)

bean counters are mostly disgustingly banal and ugly people, that said yes you are lucky most private school faggots want to do finance for good reason the money can be lucrative because it's jew central and it clearly doesn't take a lot of intelligence to do most of it

I'm a racist bus driver. It's shit but I get to run over niggers every now and then and claim it was an accident.

It's a huge risk. Be warned. You find out that you're bad at it after being invested... tough life.

Might try dabbling into law at some point. When currently done my immediate credentialing I plan on becoming a notary. Can you make decent cash doing notarizations? Obviously not something you'd do normally for dosh if you're a lawyer but I thought about doing like "I'll come to you on weekends" notarization.

Bwahaha. Based. I'd rather not be around them than run them over, though.

Haha. Too true. Like I said, it's going to be a rentable property but yes, even just like a few empty acres is of more use than a condo.

Don’t wait 30 years. Busy your ass for 5 and then go work for some laid back firm not in the city

Live on half or less of your income and retire very early. If you can't live on half your income then you either spend too much or your job isn't as well paying as you imply.

Buy Commercial Property. I own a building with a restaurant (pays half of water) and 6 tenants. Easy money.

Gib money

Not sure on Canadian law but under American law you can only charge up to one fucking dollar per document notarized lmao. Being a notary is great as a lawyer though because you don’t need to pay someone to get your filings verified. Saves time and money.

Did you develop the land yourself or did someone else?
How did that work?

I've got some capital that is burning a hole in my pocket

Wow that's gay as fuck. We cna charge here; for example banks often have notaries and charge a fee of something like $20.00 a document. During bank hours. At the bank. Guess it's something I have to look into more. Either way being a notary is somethinf a pleb like me with no degree could so as a credential at least.

Why?

To be honest once it gets dark I don't stop to pick them up because I pretend I can't see them. During the day, I pull my bus up to the White customers so they can get on first and sit at the front because fuck you Rosa Parks. Any kikes get on and I short change them; fat lesbians I slam on the brakes so they fall down the stairs. Yeah, it's a shit job but it has it's perks.

so find what you really life, what is your purpose in life to do it. what is it? you're still in your mid 20s, THIS is the time to fuck up AND to correct yourself

Social.perks.will.start to kick in and you'll be conditioned to love it.

Pussy
Status
Nice things

You'll love that tedium in no time.

Attached: man-at-desk-iStock_000049219652Small.jpg (746x565, 226K)