Are weak men afraid of strong women?

Do weak men look for even weaker women? Maybe even children in some cases?

And do weak men hate and fear women who are stronger than they are?

strawpoll.me/18670525

Attached: Super-ZM.jpg (339x363, 31K)

Nope, some people still have some dignity and don't want to tolerate the temper tantrums and parasitism of a histrionic strong independent women (tm).

Everyone hates people that shove shit down their throat. That’s why feminism is such a cancer

If you’re talking about females in video games look at The first call of duty for the xbox/ps2 you played a female sniper and it came naturally without all the feminist faggotry

Strength comes in many different shapes and sizes. Fucking slide thread. Show your flag.

Yes. Insecure men feel threatened by strong women, and that threat quickly turns into hate. Just look at this place.

What do you mean by “strong”?

Attached: B5F88511-28F0-446F-94E9-B4AC59D4C9B2.jpg (200x250, 24K)

strong women are still over powered by 14 year old boys

What kind of a manchild must you be to fear something that doesn't exist?

>strong wymynz
there is no such thing, some may appear strong because of gibs handed out to them by men

Left one in OP image

I wouldnt mind a physically strong woman or one whos emotinally strong (in control of her emotions)

But anyone who calls themselves a "strong woman" is guarenteed to be an annoying feminist cunt that I want nothing to do with

why do you think manlets and fatties pretend women under 5'8 and "thicc" girls are attractive?

Attached: add.jpg (720x719, 64K)

Onions boys fear women.

I have no problem with strong(er), physically or mentally, taller or smarter women. I don't like loud and obnoxious people, with big ego, lack of self-awareness and humility.

Attached: 1555434790172.jpg (1365x2048, 393K)

Is O.P. only able to ask questions ?? ? ? ??????????????????????? ???????????? ????????

Go back to the Middle East, Mohammad

Every man prefers a woman who is smaller than him. Even amazon fetishists will take a 4'10" 90lb cutie given the chance.

I won't date a girl that can't do at least one dead hang pull up.

"weak" and "strong" are too vague terms to give a meaningful answer. are you the type of person who think cruelty is strength and mercy is weakness? probably if you're on Jow Forums

Samus is strong like Ripley in Alien.
Those types are fine.

Attached: 1363594234797.jpg (349x399, 26K)

>blubber butt in OP
>poll: it's firm

People are must be used to seeing obese women every day and compare to them. Holy shit.

>If you’re talking about females in video games look at The first call of duty for the xbox/ps2 you played a female sniper and it came naturally without all the feminist faggotry
Now look at call of duty V, in which they push feminism so hard the dev literally ignores the playerbase complaints and say: "accept it or don't buy the game". See why feminism is such a cancer it is considered as a mental illness by most sane people?

lolwut? she's not even THICC let alone fat. r u gay?

Somehow your reply doesn't surprise, seeing your flag. We really have vastly different definitions of "fat".

Exactly, it’s bot that gamers don’t want female characters, it’s that feminist are doing everything possible to force that shit in where it just doesn’t belong. Even the first modern warfare had some female NPC’s that were ok

>Now look at call of duty V
Meant to say Battlefield V, can't really be arsed to remenber the name of shitty games.

Also, do notice how the developers can't possibly link the fact they told the playerbase to accept their bullshit or don't play the game to the fact it was a miserable failure sales-wise.

Indeed, and remenber: If you disagree you are a woman-hating incel spreading your filthy misogineeeeeee!

Remove the meme flag and show yourself, leaf.

Do you think her butt looks firm? How fucking fat is the average American woman for you to think that?

No, most men just aren't attracted to women with masculine traits/personality or find it appealing. Don't confuse disgust this with fear.you brainlet. Same shit goes for gays. People aren't afraid of gays, they are just disgusted by them. Homophobia is a false term.

Show us your flag, you Canadian kike.

Show me a woman with a fat ass (in your opinion)

This.

weak men love strong women. They think they can find a strong woman and be the wife. The weak man isnt stupid. he knows which role is worse than the other. He seeks a strong woman to escape responsibility, and to limit his responsibilities to a short concise list of actions. That list women rattle off of all of their household responsibilities. The one all men hear and think
>"Man. If only that was all I had to worry about"

Are weak strong men strong weak men?

A strong man doesn't want to butt heads with an uppity bitch. Women can fall in line or kick rocks.

Dude you are going to get fired real quick if you continue to suck this much dick at shilling/sliding. Show flag faggot

Yes, because they have bigger dicks.

Show me an ass you consider fat

Show us your flag, kike.