Why poor whites vote against their interests?

youtube.com/watch?v=6br4PRaNBWA

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-20 15-20-01.png (898x587, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLcCm3NQy8k
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl1XoK3juVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

this

open borders and free medical on my dime isnt my interests nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=PLcCm3NQy8k

she's kind of based

>why poor whites vote against their interests?

They vote against their interests as defined by YOU, but you have no say in the matter. Mind your own damned business.

They don't. Whites in the South (who were the poor ones) voted with Democratic Party until the 1970s; by which time Whites were deemed middle class, compared to the permanent welfare class of Blacks. Consequently, Southern Whites went to the Republicans and supported middle class policies (2A, lower income taxes, family values, anti-immigration).

Likewise, rich Whites flipped over to the Democrats because of the new welfare state.

i am a white neet so i am basically a poor white

Huh? There are no political parties that support any white interests, let alone poor white interests.

Economically, most are hurt by
the Neoliberal GOP. But the Democrats' social platform hurts even more. Mass immigration, outsourcing, affirmative action, racially biased welfare, and racial quotas are the biggest hindrance on white Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bl1XoK3juVs

killer mike telling black people that they would lose in a race war

>why poor whites vote against their interests?
Is OP jew, black or brown?

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2031x1154, 654K)

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (546x496, 72K)

Attached: (((replace me so sorry))).jpg (1021x1283, 405K)

This. One party supports corporations and non whites. The other mostly just supports corporations, and Jews.

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1666x1346, 591K)

>REEE you stupid goyim! I know your interests better than you! Why won't you be communist REEEE

Looks familiar

Attached: 48ihRN.jpg (539x960, 84K)

She's not white or Southern, she won't understand.

>purple afro
Are people really listening to this clown?

A need to feel superior, to point and say "hey at least I'm not that guy"

>i vote

Attached: genius.jpg (474x535, 16K)