It's Over for Pol

Mark this thread and come back to it never. Writing is on the wall boys.
>Pol missing from bing search results
>Still on google
>checks today
>gone and results are reorganized for agenda

Attached: google2.jpg (785x432, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/Jow
twitter.com/webster
duckduckgo.com/?q=pol&t=h_&ia=web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's almost as if people are too fucking lazy to type a URL. Good, it will keep newfags from stumbling in.

Attached: 9b3.png (640x480, 1.43M)

site will be pruned shithead. It's coming. Watch, And you will all be so demoralized you wont regroup

Nobody really uses Bing and Google is no longer relevant. Both have been taking a nose dive in popularity.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (475x349, 19K)

When the pine-stand burns, the cones burst and scatter seeds this way and that.

agreed, having Jow Forums less visible on google and facebook is exactly what this place needs

The fact that this site is still up and 8 chan isnt, is proof that they want us all corralled here so the feds have an easier time with cointelpro

>Google pol
>Get wikipedia page for Jow Forums
>Google Jow Forums pol
>Get second page of Jow Forums board (why it isn't the first page, I'm not sure, but oh well)

OP full of shit.

> bing
Confirmed for boomer. Why can't you just die?

>Google is no longer relevant

Attached: 1568072859723.png (511x515, 29K)

I tried to google Jow Forums it actually shows up as first result on google but it's not there on bing or duckduckgo. Gab shows up on all three.

On duckduckgo I did come across pic related where it looks like this faggot tried to foia dip the fbi to see if they kept id data on Jow Forums and Jow Forums users.

Attached: Tony Webster.png (1883x1061, 104K)

There was a link to a site where you could publicly share your foia requests and responses.
muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/Jow Forums-k-and-pol-boards-22763/

It looks like the faggot doing the requests is this guy.
twitter.com/webster

Checked..this

Attached: pine-cone-434138_960_720.jpg (960x637, 162K)

What are you on OP?

Attached: C15D81F6-16C9-4029-BA20-2D59832E3317.png (750x1334, 153K)

this. the board gets worse during the normie waves.

It isn’t really what it used to be... most days i just see wall to wall MSM crap but with some racial slurs thrown in

Good. This place has taken a turn for the worse ever since facebook boomers and Q dweebs found out about it. They need to stay on The Donald where they belong.

Enjoy your useless search engine. You're probably one of those who doesn't mind paying more buying it from Amazon and getting to wait 2 days for it instead of paying less for it locally and having it right away.

They do but weren't too kin on sharing it. Fucking faggot. Good find user.

When I first started to go into it I was shitting myself a bit wondering where it was going. It's only a matter of time before someone plays their cards right and gets the info, you know someone probably has a profile on each and every one of us.

The Jew only knows to SHUT IT DOWN. You goddamn niggers thought SHUT IT DOWN was just a meme

Attached: 4196942473614.jpg (3500x3000, 2.8M)

Been that way for months. I had to search for links to Jow Forums to find the site back in feburary when fark banned me and I wanted to see the infamous site they always talked about

Nah user. What they have won't give anyone your address. More than that: think, honestly think what they can accuse you of?
Nothing. Literally 0.
"Hate speech" is free speech and SCOTUS just confirmed this. They can suck your dick...that's about it. If for some reason anyone shows up at your door, lawyer up, record this shit and livestream it.
Don't be afraid, be cautious but never afraid.

Only the lazy sheep use Jewgle.

duckduckgo.com/?q=pol&t=h_&ia=web