My boss said that on Monday they will send me to HR due to a serious issue with my clothing...

My boss said that on Monday they will send me to HR due to a serious issue with my clothing,ive been wearing this shirt for weeks on the job without an issue.

Do you think they will fire me over this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-232455_Gallery.jpg (1074x1835, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/is-hungary-the-worlds-second-most-jewish-country/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why you hide your powerlevel.

ill just tell them im jewish i recon

Say this exactly. But stop wearing the shirt. Get a more subtle MM shirt or something. Also, please take better care of yourself - we need lads like you

I have 4 of them all with a different merchant it was cheaper to get it with a discount I wear a different one every day with a different merchant

Just tell them they are projecting their own individual ideas about Jews onto your clothing. Ask them if that were a rapper, if it'd be an issue.

as far as I heard I'm not in trouble I'm a pizza delivery guy and I think I delivered to a Rabbi recently who reported me for offensive clothing,they just want to hear my side of the story

Yeah I plan explaining it to them if you google "happy jew" this is the first result thats why I had it printed

It's not because of the graphic, it's because you've been wearing the same shirt for weeks you fuck-head.

Get a fucking eye patch Istvàn

I've one

I wear 4 different merchant shirts

NO. Be oblivious to their accusations. Make them explain you exactly what they mean, then have no idea what they are talking about. Ask them, "If it was a caricature of a rapper, would I still be in this situation."

I'm not sure of the laws in Hungary, but it still seems fucked up to be singled out over a shirt.

are those gold coins or pennies?

are they different graphics?
Because if not, they won't know you have 4

Ask HR to explain why the shirt is bad BEFORE you defend it. Ask them why they think the cartoon is a yid.

they are different yes

>ive been wearing this shirt for weeks
Wash your shirt.

>I wear 4 different merchant shirts
toplel, for once OP is not a faggot

Where are you in Hungary? I used to live in Szombathely.

>I'm Jewish and happy to be making money at work, pic related is me

There you go

Hungary got a long history of being very jew aware. Maybe they are getting you a raise. But to be sure you should have a "filthy goyim" t-shirt on you when you go to them.

bro, you probably are. look at that nose

Reality :
> Has likely never worn this shirt outside of this picture posted to Jow Forums because you're a pussy who only does edgelord shit online

in Szeged

>Yeah I plan explaining it to them if you google "happy jew" this is the first result thats why I had it printed
absolute quality. just pretend that youre some stupid jew.

Good lad. Do this and tell 'em you're suffering from post-traumatic stress-related Stockholm syndrome from all that workplace antisemitism you've endured.

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewwds of females and traps!

discord gg/6jhcJ5W

I definetly do here is me in my jewish shirt in a busy shopping mall,I don't go out without my merchant merch anymore

Attached: JPEG_20190918_175532.jpg (2592x1944, 1.55M)

Ohwow, I hope you're running some good backend protection.

They're probably offended by the smell. Why would you wear the same shirt for weeks, at work of all places? Fuck's sake, take a leaf out the Jews' book and wash often.

it is funny, but, it's not worth getting fired over.

nice vpn faggot

Say this...well done great shirt

Brave and retarded, but mostly brave

it has the star on it.

kek

Attached: b4d506d830.gif (288x314, 825K)

Post all 4 with proof

Bumping this hilarious madlad.

Attached: mandel-hassid-1-e1382996778301.jpg (878x495, 84K)

Pepperoni pizza?
Deep pan or thin and 'crispy'?

Tell them it's from the lord of the rings animwted series.

It does... I never said he should try to claim it wasn't a (((JEW))).

What's wrong with your eye blind faggot

dont have

as long as you're washing it, and not being a filthy kike, they can't fire you for it. unless you want them to fire you.... in which case file a case for wrongful termination/wrongful dismissal and collect their shekels in an out of court settlement.

unz.com/isteve/is-hungary-the-worlds-second-most-jewish-country/

You're fucked user

hungary has the most cryto-jews per capita of any country in the world

Got skull fucked by a circumcised cock over that your shirt you're wearing?

Cryto Jews aren't (((JEWS)))

people work in hungary?

madlad

I like this Cyclops. Don't let them stop you wearing merchants.

Let's start our own gang, m8y

fucking state of that noggin

indeed

Der Untermensch

you look like a subhuman

Show inside eyelids plox.

You post pics.

This. What a manky eyed Magyar

its empty

Attached: empty.png (864x569, 1.09M)

No advice for you OP, I just want to tell you that you are a beautiful human being for just that.

ha ur bald!!!

GAY and FAKE you asspirate.

say you are Jewish and that you eill go to HR for mistreating you also sage and hidden, fuck off

Tell them your grandmother was gassed when she was 9

whats gay and fake in an empty eyelid

Attached: empty2.png (269x155, 99K)

Pretty based my dude

How the hell does the alley you suck dicks in have an HR department?

Oh, I thought you were just rolling your eye back. I didn't know there was a diaphragm protecting your brain in dat eye socket.

What happened how'd you lose your eye? Does it get you a lot of pussy?

>pizza delivery
>drives with one eye
Kek

AHHHH wtf

Put shoe on head

YEAH! SHOE ON HEAD, NAOW!

>17 year old balding one eyed willy
Looool. Ily, OP.

What happened to your eye?

So whats the story

Jow Forums howto's memeflag. Show flag.

based

I just had to get a medical paper I'm a safe driver was surprised it's that easy

was stabbed in eye when i was younger by a gypsy what you are seeing is the remains of my iris and I guess so I never really had more than a month I didn't have a girlfriend

...Hang on. You're a one-eyed pizza delivery boy? Do you have a loicense for that lack of depth-perception?

I'm 20 actually but close enough

this

I just keep laughing at this entire thread lmao is the baldness related to the one eyed thing?I can't imagine posting my face on pol I'd be fired so quick

Yee, usually when you have had 1 eye for years or since birth, you're good to go since you know the depth of shit or something even without both eyes.

you are a good man OP. Stop doxxing yourself you idiot.

Unlike in America, most of Europe doesn't even know Jow Forums exists, so it's actually quite safe

I want one!

Goddamn how old were you when you got gypsy slit?

I blame the Allies winning the war

Yeah my bosses are all kikes sooo

Do they really monitor Jow Forums? Lmao

DOES IT SMELL??

I don't mind people knowing my identity too much Hungarians don't speak english

yeah it took me years to get used to but I guess my one eye knows all that stuff now and it's pretty much as if I have 2 eyes just with a limited sight on the left side

Hey, that is a fucking sweet ass T-shirt, mon ami.

Attached: 13613096.jpg (318x452, 81K)

Also the place that sells pizza have an HR department

I rarely say this, but

BASED

No however other jews do and no doubt would out me, I'm Aryan as well. If you post your own selfie on pol and any sjw type finds it, you are done. You're life is over.

A one eyed slav with a merchant shirt

Attached: stall.gif (480x352, 3.17M)

It's a chain restaurant owned by a company which owns a few other stores called they also operate KFC,Starbucks,Burgerking and a few other chains here they have a headoffice where they manage all employees of these establishments

Globhomo pizza, may I take your order?

just tell the cat lady at HR about your fear of the Grabbler
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

Stop brah