People with cancer should kill themselves

rooshv.com/the-denial-of-death
Never mind circumcision, chemotherapy is literally Jews: The Medical Procedure. If you live in a developed country, you are statistically likely to get cancer at some point. You really need to think seriously about whether you would pay the pharmajew your "life savings" only to have them do the opposite: prolong your suffering and death, and fund the industry that profits on doing so, while everyone around you is enjoying life except for feeling a mixture of pity and disgust at seeing your walking or bed-ridden corpse. What the hell good will your family and virtue-signaling friends' #Anonstrong hashtags do while your doctors are slowly turning you to immunocompromised mush?

It should be apparent to everyone and their dog that there are cheaper, faster, and better treatments out there for every chronic illness, but not for you, goyim. If you get cancer and manage to "survive" it for a while, your body will never fully come back from the molecular ass-raping your doctor will give it, but the cancer very well might. Do your family and friends (and the healthcare system) a favor if you ever find yourself with cancer that can't be easily and quickly treated with surgery or radiation: go out with dignity- plan a grand vacation to the nearest active volcano and throw yourself in.

On that note, what are they trying to do with cancerous headlines like this? Demoralization, depression and emotional dependence? Or is it just clickbait?

Attached: wtf journokikes.png (301x159, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEE-oU8_NSU
youtube.com/watch?v=YcZyV-xLRFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We get it user, you're a depraved sociopath that refuses treatment.
No one cares, just as you do not care.

My great uncle had prostate cancer and went through chemo at 81, he's now 95 and still alive and self-mobile. If geriatrics can survive molecular ass raping, anyone can.

To be honest this is something I respect.

Wish people didn't had to go through this health problems .

I heard a lot of news documentary's related with young kids having this problems in such young age , some of them are alive 10 years only even less.

God , Nature , Science have mercy on us

Cause sometimes we don't even know were to turn when we have notion and zero control .

This is why assisted suicide should always be an option.

You might say the patient needs to be mentally capable of making the decision - but at the same time, they could just drug them up so they sound retarded, and claim their mental capacity is compromised.

Attached: killmenicelyplease.jpg (3023x2014, 231K)

>Cause sometimes we don't even know were to turn when we have notion and zero control .

Notion of everything control over almost nothing

What stage?

my mom died from st.4 colon a few months back, chemo weeks were bad and not worth living thankfully her other weeks weren't bad until a point. Def. don't do it if stage 4. She told me this before the end. There are many alt therapies you could also just do long fasts. Cancer to my knowledge can't grow w/o carbs/sugar.

Probably confined to the prostate, in which case they could just cut it out.

>There are many alt therapies you could also just do long fasts
apple seeds, unironically

and linseed oil

The truth is, if you don't go to the doctor, you don't get cancer

lol this made me wonder if pol anons go to the doctor

noted

Apologies for ignoring that your post was about your mom, I've had a hell of a week.

all good American bro

Seriously, how do doctors fight cancer? They use a bunch of known cancer causing carcinogens

They "find" the cancer, with carcinogenic dyes

Cancer cant survive in an alkaline environment

>This is why assisted suicide should always be an option.
it is, it is called palliative care

Not all cancer is equal. Some are worse than others and it probably also depends on the individual. Sure, if you have stage 4 pancreatic cancer you should probably buy an exit bag and make sure your will is in order but a lot of other cancers seem to respond fairly good to some of these treatments. In other words OP's diatribe is a bunch of faggoty disinformation

>Cancer to my knowledge can't grow w/o carbs/sugar

some cancers grow on glutamine as well although glucose is preferred fuel for cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=SEE-oU8_NSU

Research Joe Tippens, he took a cheap dog deworming medication and it actually worked to cure his cancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=YcZyV-xLRFs