HAPPENING

ONGOING MASSIVE CYBER ATTACK ON IRANIAN INSTITUTIONS, EVERYTHING IS BEING HIT, OIL FAVILITIES, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS, EVERYTHING IS BEING ATTACKED. THEYRE GONNA BANKRUPT IRAN.

Attached: image.jpg (784x629, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheWarMonitor/status/1175178317894492162
businessinsider.com/nitro-zeus-iran-infrastructure-2016-7
israeldefense.co.il/en/node/28716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: image.jpg (971x630, 86K)

>jdf "hackers" try massive DDOS attack on Iran internet
>nobody cares
>tries to make it big news
>still nobody cares

A JEW SABOTAGING IRAN FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Big if true.

Attached: EVERY_TIME.png (1960x1121, 3.97M)

>ddos
ever heard of stuxnet? spooks can make some nasty viruses

Israeli and American cyberattacks.

This is an act of war. Iran should immediately declare war upon and nuke Israel to oblivion.

>This is an act of war. Iran should immediately declare war upon and nuke Israel to oblivion.
agreed

Uhhh Stuxnet was on balance a huge failure.
The malware code is out for everyone to use including ransomware faggots.
Iranians are pretty good with cyber. 70% if their country is under 30 and Iranians excel at STEM.

why?!? Israel is our greatest ally

Attached: 1569007250280.jpg (800x450, 50K)

American Youth: omg look TikTok, Minecraft, Fursonas! UwU
Iranian Youth: SCADA, ICS, Critical Infrastructure, oh my!
Which country is more vulnerable... American power grid or Iranian likelyhood of becoming Furries on TikTok?

Look at my double digits in a row.
Iranians live to excel. American used to have this.
I'll admit there is social decay in Iran, more recently some drug problems and homeless/economic problems. But pound for pound I'd take 100 Iranian hackers or engineers over 100 American wannabees.

Exactly what I'm talking about.
American STEM youth are too busy getting yiffed in ERP.
In Iran they all want to be the next national hero.

twitter.com/TheWarMonitor/status/1175178317894492162

Time to die for Israel

Mehh, I’m 27 so by the time the draft comes into play I’ll be golden

Oh wow it’s nothing

Unless you attack critical infrastructure like power and water cyberattacks are a paper tiger, you basically reset your modem shake off the few goy bux you lost and move on

Also, I knew he’d just delete their fortnite accounts, this is digital faggotry for the world mightiest military

And in Iran it isn't the government's or regime's hero, even if they do hold the power currently. Iranians have a lot of racial pride and they see past any current situation and do it for their peers.
Also being on the side of good might help. Or not lying, at least. That is a core Zoroastrian rule that is never lost on Iranians. The worst thing is to like, why do you think they hate:
The British Government
The American Government
The Israeli Government
Big fat liars promoting a furry new world order.
From Disney to Bush to Awoo, they want you thinking like an animal not a human.

How do they have internet out in a 3rd world desert country ?

lmao Israel is comically traitorous even to its best ally who it gets so much from. There must be a lot of bad blood with Israel and the US military at the higher levels who actually know whats going on

Iranian hackers are some of the world's best. The regime also may hire Europeans and other hackers as mercenaries.

I'm 23, will I have to die for israel?

Surely some of those higher up in the US military see through all of this bullshit with Israel. I know you have to pledge allegiance to the US and the US government to stay in the military but do you have to support Israel as well?

>227227667
>Hello fellow Americans

Attached: Goat Engineer.jpg (736x981, 65K)

Highly unlikely.

t. old fag.

ere we go again

Attached: anuddashoah.png (1053x710, 480K)

>Cyber attack
lol gay

Whatever happened to Shock and Awe

Scomo is being briefed on the plan right now, the last time the Yanks fed one of our PM's they blew up Jew York.

Afghans are mountain people.
They're great hunters/trackers and sharpshooters.
I can't say that much about Americans these days. Most of them seem to be into zoophilia and diaper fetish.

A cyber attack just flew over my house

oh no if they retaliate I might have to reinstall Windows

>burgers dying for israel inna dessert round 10
god speed mutts, may you live forever on liveleak!

It probably cost a lot more to develop Stuxnet than it actually destroyed. And now they know they are under attack and take way more precautions.

>Whatever happened to Shock and Awe
Doesn't do shit but provide kino news footage

Neither does changing Khomeni's Facebook password yet here we are

Yeah it's true. We're on our way out of power rapidly. I would say it's been a fun ride, but it hasn't been

Do they say that in germany too? (The boomers and people on the tv etc.)

It's a mess, like when MJ's hair caught on fire.
Remember MJ after that? Yea it was all downhill from there...

The higher ups are the fucking problem, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Attached: 18549040-9B7C-4FAE-A8DB-BAC712800B37.jpg (680x441, 64K)

>cyber war
No BITS for OIL
Keep your hands off my ELECTRONS.

See, nobody cares

USA cucks to Iran once again
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

immagine having such low processing power when is nasa guna focus on optimisation that the comman man can enjoy
gl glowies

implying that people found all the stux

Attached: fight for israel.jpg (300x430, 23K)

Attached: 1555903451582.jpg (474x655, 204K)

how does a methhead stay that fat

DA JOOZ!

Their security cameras are still working

Get in the box nigger

Fuck... It's a magnitude 1337 security breach. Our mainframes can't handle such an attack.

That's impossible! There has never been a mainframe hack this fast before!

Attached: 1513559070822.png (375x444, 67K)

Iran has internet?

Got a link to that tweet? Cant find that graph on their news page, pic related. What is the date of that tweet user?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-20 Home - NetBlocks.png (1425x1268, 341K)

Its on the right hand side of that page negro

I found it. Wonder why this isnt on there site? That is still kinda weird

Iranians were absolutely incompetent at cyber until stuxnet. They then started excelling at it, and went from irrelevant to china/north korea level threat, they are still not on the level of russia though. My guess is, the cyber attack was a bad move, they'll attack saudi and israeli infrastructure as payback and perhaps even US.

Yea this is all probably true.
Iranian diaspora is pretty good with tech too.

Israel's getting pissed. First we told SA's Israel-controlled leadership to get bent with regards to a kinetic strike on Iran. Now we fuck over Iran's Israel-controlled leadership with a cyber attack.
Israel quickly running out of pawns.

Iranians r incompetent sandniggers u retard

There's an awful lot of that diaspora butthurtposting ITT.

Hmmm... I wonder how China NK and Iran could all gain that knowledge... such a mystery! Call Scooby.

Moot!

The higher ups in the military are still at the mercy of the senate and president, the "policy makers"

carpet prices must be to high.

Attached: carpet prices.jpg (1370x673, 857K)

it is only me afaik and everything I've posted is based in fact

they use children to make those rugs... their small hands are useful, allegedly

Is this for real?

You're correct. No reason that destroying Saudi oil production should be met with awful attacks that crash Iran's Netflix and on line gaming community.This is war!

And you made no attempt to shoot him down, you pathetic wog. Any time you see a Jew flying over your house, you're supposed to try to shoot them down, just for future reference. Son, I am disappoint, and try to pay attention in the future.

Attached: 14159756080.jpg (998x768, 178K)

Eggstein?

36 Million hunting permits issued in the US this year. Think about that a little while. It's an army of 36 million you don't want to fuck with.

not that I know of, but I think it goes back a long time, women and even children make those rugs because they have smaller hands.
okay, not going to lie, that is based

Um, I like guns, but I don't currently hunt. So that Army is at least 36,000,001.

They fucking deserve it

Attached: 1568328659531m.jpg (576x1024, 102K)

It if you are really good at killing for israel

Research U.S war plan Nitro zeus, which invoves massive cyber attacks on irans internet/powergrid
businessinsider.com/nitro-zeus-iran-infrastructure-2016-7

Attached: coffee.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Iranians don't wear those head things that is an Arab thing. like a very specific Arab thing.
Iranians wear the more Indian looking Turban style thing I dunno what it is called.

yea but how many want to deepthroat Q-user's dick?

kike detected

Attached: jewpepe.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Obese if Accurate

Attached: CHEKEM 1.jpg (746x1024, 57K)

>tfw no cute Iranian waifu.

Arab /b/ros, how do I get one of your kike hating womens?

Attached: 1568736876766.jpg (563x651, 226K)

What does the gcp dot have to say about it?

Attached: images.jpg (133x200, 3K)

Iranians hate Arabs and Arabs hate Iranians
Persians are a subset of Iranians.

Dood the frogs are turning gay in iran

Kek

Green

Well thank you for clearing that up for me.

So then how do I get a kike hating Iranian womens?

Attached: 46750220_737002046680489_7984019894056627504_n.png (547x547, 371K)

1. Blind eyes with hot poker
2. Ignore benis and stubble
3. Profit*

*until stoned for faggotry

Stuxnet was a colossal success, devastating and undetected. Iran was not even remotely close to guessing what was fucking their centrifuges. Then Mossad unilaterally changed the code so it was detectable. The Iranian uranium enrichment had virtually stopped and Israel would never get the war it wanted if Stuxnet kept working so well.

Guys
I don't have time to make a new thread but here is some very important information:
I work with some very high level important people within the P_ntagon and I just recieved a briefing that Trump is about to launch an attack on Iran within the next 24 hours. This strike is going to compose of a coalition of 3 nations--Israel,Saudi Arabia and the United States. We will be striking Irans petrochemical plants. This is going to blow up in everyone's faces and will lead to the possibility of a World War 3. I have been given a special access pass to a bunker in an unknown location. I've told my wife and kids that I love them very much and I'm going away on a business trip.
Anons...spread the word. Prepare yourselves mentally and physically. The next 48 hours are going to be insane.

Cool story bro. Israel already said it won't participate in a war between the US and Iran. The ultimate kikery, they got out of Iraq 1 and 2 and Afghanistan by claiming that by not participating they're actually helping the allies by not endangering the regional stability that they fuck with at every opportunity.

>cause not yet established
>MASSIVE CYBER ATTACK
For all we know it's some random nigger with a pickaxe accidentally an optic cable. Again.

Are you going to explain why all the non-circled features of the drone wreckage don't match the harpy, or should everyone look only at the red circles and believe what fits their ideology?

Attached: 1553637292741.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

imagine being so caved fucking head to actually think israel didnt do it
die in a car crash (((bud)))

Attached: fulltard.gif (332x328, 1.11M)

because it's the chinese copy after china was sold the harpy by israel in the 90's and we got mad then stopped being mad after 9/11. it's much deeper thank you think

israeldefense.co.il/en/node/28716

The Chinese knock-off doesn't look like the wreckage either. It looks almost exactly like the real harpy.

They really got you good.

Attached: 1555540223594.gif (420x336, 2.11M)

wtf i want to not only enlist but i want to send literally all of my shit straight to the fucking middle east now