Is it ok to commit all the crimes we've been accused of?

is it ok to commit all the crimes we've been accused of?

Attached: 48591350_p0.jpg (683x754, 349K)

It is now

>still thinking in terms of good and evil

I'll tell you something, user: the world is just one giant soccer game, but instead of playing soccer you try to brutally murder as many people as possible before the cops shoot you.

If you're good at it you can kill the cops though, and thus trigger city-wide migrations.

>In 1923, W. I. Thomas stated more precisely that any definition of a situation would influence the present. In addition, after a series of definitions in which an individual is involved, such a definition would also "gradually [influence] a whole life-policy and the personality of the individual himself". Consequently, Thomas stressed societal problems such as intimacy, family, or education as fundamental to the role of the situation when detecting a social world "in which subjective impressions can be projected on to life and thereby become real to projectors".

History is written by the winners, bucko! Stab away!

A little blood is good for the soil.
Death and Fertility are two sides of the same coin.
And the watchful gardener takes care, lest weeds infest his plot.

yes

No

Remember to pick high value targets. Killing niggers or mudshits accomplishes nothing.

it will be, just give it time

Sauce?

oogaa boogaa

at the end the sentence will be the same

yes

lampshades, soap, and death camps are a soviet invention.

To those going against you in their minds the crimes have already been committed.

Just look up self-fulfilling prophecy on Wikipedia.

>t. Alberto Barbosa

I mean they're going to call you an evil nazi either way so...

Attached: fd33b01878c81500e88f352a65e27b3ed067a8feba65fe7e6cdc529c5c16cd88.png (548x384, 11K)

Morality is a spook
do whatever

Attached: 1447636143938.jpg (128x165, 13K)

damn son triply checked

Attached: JustMonika.jpg (960x959, 78K)

Normally I don't advocate bad behavior, but I like the idea of a punk waving a knife around even less.