Why would you want a wall when you could have all THIS???

Why would you want a wall when you could have all THIS???

Attached: by84nyqvtd821.jpg (638x768, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vibe.com/2019/04/flint-77-million-of-federal-loan
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Democrats would just pocket the money, and still let the niggers run loose.

Didnt we throw money at those problems once before?

Why build solar when you can build nuclear?

Because building the wall will save us a trillion. Then we can have all that and more.

Or we could require US citizenship to attend public school.

>Flint
Literally just kill everyone in that shitty town and move on

Fuck off Ed. Imagine being such a cunt you have to dredge up twats from you banned account to harvest yous on Jow Forums. Nigger will kill you.

the only one i'd choose is the water crisis. The others don't fix a problem, only delay it and solar efficiency needs to go higher before such a large commitment

Nah.

Gib wall plz.

Why would you want jews when you could have all THIS???

Attached: 56784567.jpg (1920x1031, 777K)

Doesn’t understand economics the post

>solar farms
stupid fucking meme, the only thing solar is good for is decentralizing power generation

virtue signaling

Attached: 1564030494938.jpg (842x825, 37K)

I agree with all of this except the solar farms, i'm going to die within the next 30-50 years, i better push my contribution to killing the generation.

Why would Obama give Iran 50billion instead of doing that?

>thinking the federal govt can help flint
Is there an easier way to tell someone is completely uninformed about a situation than this?
Flint has been given millions and the politicians there just pocket the money and pay for the cheapest workers to try to fix the shit. That's why there's still a problem.
It's all up to the local govt. there to fix it at this point.

>solar farms
solar is a shit power source. it's better to invest in nuclear

>feed all homeless vets
UNBASED AND UNREDPILLED

OF COURSE THE JEWISH KRASSENSTEIN KIKE SAYS THIS

BRASS IS A MUCH CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE TO THE EXPENSIVE 5 BILLION DOLLAR WALL

YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL BETWEEN ILLEGALS AND LEGALS

IT DOES NOT MATTER

SHOOT THESE SUBHUMAN BABOON LATIN AMERICAN FILTH

Or we could just stop giving niggers/spics/degenerates welfare, and stop paying every other country on earth for simply existing, and everyone can have a mansion and their own wall and still casually burn money for warmth.

all a waste of $ longterm

All that would be much easier to do if America didn't have such a big illegal immigrant problem

I'm sure Jewenstein really cares about those homeless vets or any of this shit when it's not about money used for things he doesn't like.

Give the tax leeching, 9 months of the year working liberal brainwashers a 3.2 billion dollar handout, no thanks. But rofl @ Flint still not having their water fixed. Democrat niggers with nigger leaders get everything they deserve.

Attached: 1560545809224.jpg (802x612, 118K)

Because that's hyper-efficient and extremely safe.
The left literally requires people to stay dependent on the federal government in order to function.

BASED AND REDPILLED

How much money do illegals cost the taxpayers again? Something like 180 Billion? We can do all of that many times over if we get rid of illegals.

Only the last one is an investment.

Attached: 1568585632888.gif (433x476, 2.67M)

>mo money fo dem programs
nah

The technology isn't even close to good enough yet, but I think the sun is the best source of energy we have, we should definitely try to make better use of it.

>Flint
>water crisis
Weren't black people the problem with Flint?

>Michigan spent 55m and more on this issue
>There are more shelter beds then there are homeless.
>Lol now liberals love Christmas
>Private companies are building those at no cost lol

If we did all that, we couldn't have a wall though...

>Fix Flint's water crisis
You could probably give them the whole $5 billion and they still wouldn't be able to fix it.

>Feed all of homeless vets 3 meals/day for 1 year ~ $84 mil
Least objectionable proposal, but the wall is a fixed cost whereas this will run out in a year.

-Give all 3.2 mil public school teachers a $1,000 Xmas bonus
Public education is a joke and they do not deserve a bonus for doing a shitty job.

-Build 3k acres of solar farms
Utterly inefficient.

>Give public school teachers a $1000 bonus
KEK! Why on Earth would you waste money on those communist knuckle draggers. They make a decent living and don't work for 1/3 of the year! I'm sick of teachers pretending they're in poverty or something

We can do that and build the wall with the money Trump sends to israel. Easy solution to both problems - less immigrants, less kikes, better welfare for the american people

Attached: 1568011573615.jpg (1440x1080, 176K)

Shit Obama didn't take care of?

>streets covered with horseshit

Imagine the smell

Please. If the Dems got their hands on $55B for Flint the cost to fix would instantly go to 250B. If they got that it would go to 500B. It's all gibs.

Look at "high speed rail" in California. It was supposed to get us out of the 2009 recession. 10 years later and they've barely broken ground.

We can have it all, if we stop funding Israel.

immigration is destroying your economy

The wall is federal responsibility. All that is state responsibility. If these faggots want more centralised power higher up the hierarchy, they should just say so.

Wasn't this kikasaurs and his gay lover banned?

yes require citizenship

The fun part will be when Democrats win an election and spend $30 billion to take the wall down. I wonder what militias will form up to stop them?

didnt that shill get banned?

Why would give teachers a bonus? They've been obsolete for decades.

Fuck Flint, deal with the mental health problem instead of just feeding the homeless, public school teachers work half the year and don't deserve a bonus considering the state of public schools, and solar farms are shit.

>Flint water crisis
Lancaster, PA has higher lead levels than Flint. Why does no one ever talk about Lancaster and propose spending millions to fix their water?

This.

Taking a jew serious?

Flint has been given millions already. Flint isn’t using the money to fix it’s water.
vibe.com/2019/04/flint-77-million-of-federal-loan
They gave the mayor a raise instead.
Homeless vets don’t need fed. Local soup kitchens feed most of them. What they need is mental health care. A meal a day for eternity won’t cure homelessness.
You’re so ignorant I couldn’t read the stupidity any further.

>Flint
Where did the money that was spent on providing clean water go? Who runs flint's government?

Dayne Walling
Dayne Walling is an American politician who was the mayor of Flint, Michigan from 2009 to 2015. Walling is a member of the Democratic Party.

Former Flint Mayor Comes Clean About The Water Crisis. Dayne Walling is not in an enviable position. He was mayor of Flint, Michigan when the city switched its water source from Detroit to the Flint River, without adding corrosion controls. That decision has to lead leaching into the city’s water supply and its residents’ blood streams.

>Be Ed (((Krassenstein)))
>Not realize you can't give public school teachers a bonus for numerous reasons.
>Not realize you can't give teachers anything as "Xmas-anything" .. because separation of church and state.
What a fucking retard this guy is.

Teachers dont need more money

>not realizing how much money was sent to foreign countries
>oh but the wall

I'm glad these fuckwads are off twitter

Also,
- Flint is a city/state issue, not federal.
- States determine what teachers are paid, not the federal government.

>55 million for flint water crisis
What a moron, his premise as a budget advisor goes out the window in one sentence

>Why would you want a wall when you could have all THIS???

I ask why are we giving billions to the fucking JEWS.

Yes. Flint has had over $100 mil thrown at it alone.

mods ban these threads

>just do what we say goy

I hate jews so much.

Nuclear plants rely entirely on huge subsidies to be built. They’re never economically viable to build or run without subsidies.

A wall will keep all those expensive sand people out, maybe next time Ed

I'm not giving public school teachers shit. My child goes to Catholic school where he learns about Jesus, learns math without common core bullshit, isn't a minority for being white, doesn't have to waste time learning about holocaust shit for 4 months a year, and learns that homosexuality is evil and that there are only 2 genders.

>the US only has 5 billion dollars in total
Yeah, 5 billion is fucking chump change to the government. They're quite capable of dropping 5 billion on a wall AND fixing all of those problems, but they're too busy funneling all of that money to Israel I guess.

>why do this when you could fix this
It's only this simple you see..

The wall is permanent infrastructure, not short term gibs

Begone shill nigger. You hold no power here

Why not use some of the 50billion we give every year in foreign aid to fix all those problems and more?

Attached: 51OfvjHrkVL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 10K)

and what about the israel billions?

>solar farms
wow the oil companies would love that
“a chicken in every pot and a generator in every yard”
who does he own stock in

These irrelevant faggots have been banned from Twatter since late spring. Their numbers are complete horseshit. Shit thread.
t. former municipal water worker

>give 3.2 million public school teachers a thousand dollars
Is he just looking for ways to pad his fraud-tastic budget, or is Ed just that much of a genuine loser?

>Instead of building a wall to permanently secure the border integrity of the nation, let's give out free gibs for a year

It'll pay itself

not to mention the horses who die constantly

>Nuclear plants rely entirely on huge subsidies to be built. They’re never economically viable to build or run without subsidies.
That's simply a lie. Or rather you have confused solar for nuclear.

like I want any of that money to go to public schools or to flint

Temporary solutions to a bigger problem. Nice I job, nigger.
>feed people for 3 meals
>give money to overfunded schools and unionized shit teachers
>give money to shit teachers
>solar farm on desert which cost a shit ton of money to maintain and don't even work if it’s dark or too sunny
>donate to liberal shithole.

Attached: krassenstein.jpg (638x768, 75K)

imagine what we could do with all the money spent on ELL program for spic kids and the opiod epidemic
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

Nope. I'll take the wall or $5 Billion in rifles hand delivered to gun owners by the ATF in striped pajama costumes with kike stars pinned to them. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Why doesn't this fraud kike faggot do it himself then

This.

That 5 billion saves us 100 billion per year.
Now what you stupid fucking nigger.

>
this guy is a JEW, fuck him and fuck all of you that follow him

Lol what a waste feeding poor for a year. Then what? Then they want more

fpbp

Attached: Slide Thread.jpg (1500x1500, 996K)

>give flint more money to fix something they didn't fix last time when they were given an even larger sum to fix it with

Why bother? the corrupt as fuck mayor/council will just pocket the money or filter it off to their neighborhoods then hold their hands out for more gibs for the next payday again.

>feed all homeless vets.
No. Give them mental health support and addiction treatment, that alone will help 90% of them more than just throwing food and money at them will.

>give all public shool teacherd a 1000 bonus

They dont fucking deserve it for the shit ass job they do of teaching, AND they get summers off.

>build 3k acres of solar farms for 1.5b

First of all they drastically undershot how much just the resources to build that many solar panels would cost, the pollution to produce said panels, and the fact that 3000 acres of solar farms wouldn't be enough to even power a city of 100k people.

And drug abuse costs your country something like 800 billion annually. You can surround yourself with walls if you won the war on drugs.

>3.2B in gibs
>1.5B laundering to the DNC

Because there’s no country to do these things in if spics take over

over niggers? yes

Correction. The 3.5B would go to the teachers union that would then be "donated" to the DNC.

What a smart idea, blowng 64% of the money in one go handing out an arbitrary $1000 to all teachers for no reason whatsoever, on top of the salary that they're already earning.

Attached: 1569029325651.jpg (768x1024, 437K)