GYPSIES

GYPSIES

>go to local leafland supermarket to purchase food for dinner
>encounter 2 female gypsies sitting at entrance
>begging for money, one is a potato w/ down syndrome
>try to snap their photo
>get screamed at

Why are they here?????

Attached: 7736001600_63023a3650_z.jpg (640x602, 168K)

I usually keep a dollar tucked in my butt crack for times like this.

give them nothing.

You don't know much about gypsies, do you?
Even if you pulled that dollar straight out of your butt in front of them, they'd still take it. Hell, they genuinely wouldn't see anything wrong with what you did.

Attached: you-cannot-fool-me-gypsy.jpg (430x286, 42K)

holy shit theyre in canada now?

hahahahahahah

be prepared we have them in EVERY store , for years

I'd give her a dollar if she lets me suck those toes.

Attached: monster.jpg (470x470, 27K)

They came here too but quickly moved on when we beat them up. They are everywhere in Sweden tho. Every single supermarket has at least one gypsy.

You have to find the nest and put fire to it.
Be swift, their breeding cycle is fast.

Free cups to the first 100 people.

can i has butt doller, user?

Attached: 1567843573545.jpg (753x611, 87K)

I had a gypsy pull down my very long driveway and honk his horn at night. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, and behavior like that is not safe at all. He's actually pretty lucky he didn't try that with my neighbor across the way. He might have wound up with a bullet hole in his windshield.
I grabbed my pistol and went out. There were three dudes - fat, mustachio'd, with GOLD CHAINS and GOLD WATCHES on them.
>Plz gib chicken. My children hungry.
>I'm sorry, I don't have any chickens. You need to go now.
>Plz chickens. Children hungry.
Their SUV was sufficiently new. Probably 2015 or above. I think it was a chevy one. Not the sort of thing a starving family drives around. And why are there all adult men driving around doing this? It was so suspicious that I very nearly drew my pistol just to wave them off.

There are gypsies everywhere where I live. Don't give them money. Gypsy beggars aren't earning money for themselves. Instead the money goes to some local group of criminals. They're basically whores.

These kinds of gypsies are rather uncommon here. In here they are like black people in a bad way (loud, annoying, stealing stuff, doing cheap drugs etc.). I personally don't like them this as the stereotype of gypsies being a stealing drug addict without a work is slowly becoming a norm for them.

here some some charity newspaper are putting these guys at every supermarkt to sell some shitty paper to people "for a good cause"
putting them the whole day there to fucking every customer for money or buying one of the papers.

and it is always the old female seniors talking to them and giving them money.

>Why are they here?????
Lucky fucker.

Attached: 443EA94C-7EED-4D0B-9B38-2E1AEF8F6982.jpg (429x640, 59K)

Honestly the only guy i saw give the anything was some muslim shitskin

Where the hell do you live? I never see them. Got more aboriginal maggots than them

It was at nofrills at islington and dixon in etobicoke

Wow, same city. I've only heard of gypsies around by a friend who worked in security or on TV where there was footage of them just running into places and stealing shit. But they seem like the easter bunny around here. Never ran into one myself

There's a Gypsy family around here in fucking Kaysville Utah of all places, standing outside the market with their gibsmedat sign. I tried calling the cops on them for child abuse (their kid was not dressed for the temperature) but they just said panhandling is legal, they know about them, and there's not much they can do.