Hang em high

Hang em high

Attached: 6FE17AC4-C8D4-40C7-BBD1-069B00938E27.jpg (1263x1356, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7R2vQLhmmW4
acsh.org/news/2018/07/26/asia-africa-cause-90-plastic-pollution-worlds-oceans-13233
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRbc_0SaVs
newsweek.com/climate-change-sinking-ocean-rising-sea-levels-772862
news.mit.edu/2002/pluto
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd have to kick the blocks out from under them all

Powerful.

If the ice is so important why are they melting it with their feet?

Attached: 5D86BECD-6BDA-4DD5-9EDE-AF7501BFE27D.jpg (894x1024, 143K)

kewl skinnypants!

youtu.be/7R2vQLhmmW4
Related

Throw tomatoes at them like the old days. Fuck these pieces of shit

Can you find a photo evidence of rising sea levels? I’m worried about my great leader obama. He just bought a beach front property.

the death cult is actually starting to break the surface now

Attached: download (2).jpg (200x233, 14K)

Sea levels only rise 1 feet / 1 century. Most climate alarmists don't even know their own science.

Even if you bought beach front property today, only your great-great-grand-children will be inconvenienced by sea level rise

This is legitimately a doomsday cult

>me with a hairdryer in the back

Attached: kogvyfjv.jpg (231x255, 12K)

You misspelled cringe

That's fucking scary m8, what if they slip

didn't you get the memo? the seabeds have been sinking because of the added weight of the water. at some point they will stop sinking and the water will rise. duh

Attached: thegrudge.png (294x351, 226K)

It was anticipated.... kek

So how about we turn the simulated hangings into regular hangings?

You can't slip. The block has to be removed or they have to use muscle strength. It's an interesting physics experiment.

most of these "protesters" immediately went to mcdonald's afterwards and then went shopping to primark btw

Oh, that they were blocks of ice, and oh, that the day sweltered to 120 degrees.

Such a waste of wood and water. Why are they destroying the environment pol?

Thanks Trump

It would cut down on CO2 I'm with you!

>simulated
pussies

Do they know sea levels were low enough in the past for there to be stone walls under the Hudson? Were already in prison sea levels. Also Doggerland

I dunno man. Wood is technically the carbon core of trees. What if someone set it on fire while the guys were hanging there?

But i slip a fuckton on icy paths, surely slight fidgeting could sweep their feet right out from under them?

You tell me.Why aren't these fags upset about the earth being destroyed? Asia, Africa Cause 90% of Plastic Pollution in World's Oceans
acsh.org/news/2018/07/26/asia-africa-cause-90-plastic-pollution-worlds-oceans-13233
They are fake and gay.

does is islam is right on execution too ?

Attached: neckcut.webm (220x400, 2.72M)

That sounds like it would happen so fast, nobody could move to higher ground. Terrifying.
None of this would have happened if Hillary had won.

Attached: tds.jpg (396x628, 37K)

The rope holds them up. People can skate around with just their toes touching the ground. They have to go into a complete hang to die.

Oh the humanity! Did any of those people survive the rising seas?

Steel is also made of carbon. We just can't win. It's almost like carbon is the fundamental element representing the energy of life or something.

Are you making this up or this is another one of their"explanations"?
Cause I read some braindead shit on the "climate change" but this has to be one of the dumbest out there.

First I'd do this Chemical Conversion of Plastic Waste into Fuel youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRbc_0SaVs Then all further production of plastics,concrete,paper,textiles,medicines,lumber,cbd medicines all come from hemp in the future. Planet Saved
These are paid shill asswoles.

Attached: lkpojkff.jpg (125x125, 3K)

that not possible my teatcher and my nice neyborhood say to me that carbon was evil and that white people were responsible for its development.

Attached: 1567543850830.png (613x615, 315K)

Im not that poster but it seems he wasnt lying

Man I know it's hard to believe but hear me out for a moment. We literally have carbon in our bodies. Yeah. Right now. Only by breathing oxygen can we leech the carbon from our body and become more pure. There is literally no evidence that low dose carbon monoxide is beneficial to the body as that reduces the loss of carbon.
And that's why smoking is 100% bad whether you smoke weed or tobacco.

OG FUG! :DDDD
Our CO2 is heating up Pluto Too! Pluto is undergoing global warming, researchers find
news.mit.edu/2002/pluto
They should go to Pluto and hang themselves there.

Attached: gjojfgu.jpg (400x395, 30K)

Who the fuck cares about Pluto? It's not even a planet.

Oh I'm laffin
Holly shit this is dumb. And I mean so dumb that I don't know what to think. Are they really that dumb, or are they just pretending? Who the fuck believes this shot. I'm guessing no one with an IQ higher than 80. Or Greta, who's to young to understand just how dumb this is.
Thank you for sharing anons. I'm having a good time laughing here.
I like how Jow Forums spreads the info about the climate change and the bullshit.
Harry readme file is the biggest(arguably,
I know) redpill out there so I'm sharing in kind.

meanie

Because the sun is heating the planets ,,,,not CO2 You're not to smart are ya?

It's the fault of those damn scientists who decided that planets have to have a certain mass instead of just being rounded by their own gravity so that the moon wouldn't be a planet.

some fag on here yesterday suggested todays mean co2 level are "already lowering our IQ", even though the co2 level is his bedroom is probably hundreds of times higher than the mean atmospheric co2 level outside could ever be, even if we dug up all the coal in the world and just burnt it

Yeah I know all that shit and it's dumb bit user, that "elastic ocean floor" shit is so fucking stupid that it beats any of the "CO2 is killing us" shit.
I like to always go after the data though because arguing with a cult follower is impossible if you question any "Tennant's " of their religion. So simply question the basis for their religion aka the fucking data that is a complete trash.
About that ocean floor bullshit: we haven't mapped the ocean floor, not even close but they are seeing a fucking fraction of an inch "sinking" in their "equation"? Fucking how?
That's what I will go after.
With the CO2 you also should go after the data and how they collect it, not after the brain dead ideas that they have. I'm not sure what points to the fuckery with the CO2 data collection( other than the method that they use for measuring it in ice that is fucked) but I'm sure you can find this.
Seriously it's exactly like arguing with cult followers, so what works during the "deprogramming" of the cult followers IRL will work here: make them see that the entire cult is build on a false claim.

>the co2 level is his bedroom is probably hundreds of times higher than the mean atmospheric co2

Proves his case.

lol wtf. Lynchings are based. The kikes will pay
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

Imagine being so weak minded that you would allow yourself to be used in such a stunt

Well it makes him stupider maybe. That's why arguing with these cultists is impossible if you go against their arguments. They fucking "believe" this shit. They don't understand it, because they don't have to. Make them not "believe" it by avoiding arguments about the belief and going straight to the basis of their cult.
Let them explain how Harry read me file shows nothing out of usual.

If you want to worry about global warming, SF6 is 23,000 times better at it than CO2, and SF6 levels are rising because of "alternative" energy sources like solar and wind.

fpbp

>What do you mean you can't get energy for free??

Yep, guess what, they're all atheists. Atheists waste no time making up substitutes for the religion they merrily abandoned. Scientists are their priests/oracles and carbon taxes are their offerings to the Goddess of Nature. And of course they must make penitence to tame the gods, like having less children or doing a bunch of gay shit.

>Millions of young people
Notice that it's always
>How are you doing fellow kids
with leftist media. I'm willing to bet that once these young people hit their mid-late 20s, leftist media will turn on them, as it has with every previous generation, and begin telling the next wave of atomized exploitable teens how the previous generation of atomized no longer exploitable adults are the enemy. I'm also willing to bet that tomorrows "climate deniers" will come overwhelmingly from these young adults, as they realize that despite devoting their entire lives to activism, they are now just the new old white men, that the old old white men were not so different from them at the start, and that their movement was hijacked by the powers that be long before they were even a part of it.
>Throw tomatoes
Throw milkshake for added effect.

ACCELERATE

Attached: 1553478539136.png (275x251, 135K)

Attached: jhghhgjjh.jpg (556x750, 42K)

Germans are always so melodramatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc

nooses are racist though?

They claim melting ice will raise sea levels. Can't they just float on all that water and not hang?