Leviticus 21:13-14

>13. And he shall take a wife in her virginity.
>14. A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.

You all seem to have your theories on why women are becoming less and less desirable, perhaps you should hand them a bible and see how they react - the true political solution.

Attached: ShallNotWed.jpg (960x720, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215103452/
youtube.com/watch?v=iPl-9v3VGpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On one hand, we must accept accountability for our actions. On the other hand, we are a misguided and oppressed people. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

It seems I forgot,

Urination trail:

Numbers 33:55
>But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you, then it shall come about that those whom you let remain of them will become as pricks in your eyes and as thorns in your sides, and they will trouble you in the land in which you live.

1 Cor. 10:12
>Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall

Mark 16:17
>the Lord said: "In My Name shall they cast out devils"

I see you have taken the cuckpill, if you actually read the bible, you would see it is actually about not being a cuck.

Church girls are the biggest sluts

Attached: 447600807953179215.jpg (309x400, 21K)

(((societal))) pressures and societal pressures from the old tell you to get married.

societal is dysfunctional in a nutshell.

Deuteronomy 19:21
>Thus you shall not show pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Imagine being the person who says something like this about God's people, knowing verses like the one above exist.. knowing God has these ideals even for himself.

I still after all this time am amazed that I can come to Jow Forums to shitpost read stupid shit general time killing and end up learning about the Bible. Neat place.

>pressures and societal pressures from the old tell..

yes, they also tell many more things that go with that.

its almost as if "the chans" aren't what you heard they are on the news.

but can you just imagine, instead of having a nice firm extension of your body with which to aid yourself in pissing, you instead have a flabby pocket that yearns for some sort of contents, but can hardly withhold anything, and instead leaks several times a month?
what the fuck would that do to your psyche?

I guarantee a Jew is responsible for that smut.

I am not sure, perhaps you could start a thread based upon that question. It is slightly off topic for this one.

Do you interpret Lev 21:14 to be a verse against interracial marriages?

hev sex inktels

>but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.
>he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.
>shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.
>take a virgin of his own people to wife.
>a virgin of his own people to wife.
>virgin of his own people to wife.
>of his own people to wife.
>his own people to wife.

Must-read, non-Christians will be annihilated.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215103452/

I appreciate the effort. Yes or no would have worked too.

as in, do women know that their body is incomplete and a hindrance to their existence?
so they take it out on everyone else and try to get what ever short sighted perks they can out of it?

in my experience, you can find most answers you seek within the scripture, interpretations are always subversion in one form or another.

if everyone followed the scriptures to a T, society would be good. This I know.

To a fucking T

>perhaps you should hand them a bible and see how they react
What good would this do? They'd just laugh in your face and mock your religion. It would be no different if some Muzzie came up to you and said, "See this, infidel? The Quran says XYZ is sinful." You'd just shrug it off because you probably (rightfully) think the Quran is full of shit.

>You all seem to have your theories on why women are becoming less and less desirable,
Because of the state of modern men

Sure, if one man did it. But if all men did it, well.. how could that happen with doubters such as yourself?

They don't give a shot, leaf

*Shit

>Because of the state of modern men

1 Cor. 10:12
>Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall

And whatever would happen should men decide to take heed...

We would have to lose all modernity to live like the Bible prescribes. The Amish are as close as that gets and even they have rumspringer(sp?)

>non-ironically getting dating advice from a bunch of jews 5000 years ago

Attached: BBA6F742-1280-48FC-BBF2-B8F4883E533A.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

>And whatever would happen should men decide to take heed...
Women would follow

>of his own people
NO RACEMIXING, HEATHEN !

>jews
>5000 years ago

as a sinner, I find this offensive

strawman, you clearly have not read all of the scriptures either.

Thessalonians 2:14-16
>For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you suffered the same things from your own compatriots as they did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out; they displease God and oppose everyone by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. Thus they have constantly been filling up the measure of their sins; but God's wrath has overtaken them at last.

>no pants
Women should not wear pants.

>The Amish are as close as
youtube.com/watch?v=iPl-9v3VGpA

>But if all men did it, well..
Sure, and if all men decided tomorrow that women should shut the fuck up and stay in the kitchen lest they beaten guess what women would do? That's all well and good, but good luck getting even 10% of men to go along with that.

>That's all well and good, but good luck getting even 10% of men to go along with that.
Why do you need to wait for other men?

I like what they're wearing

For the exact same reason that you don't do shit. You know just like I do that the second you say something like this you'll have your life ruined (assuming anyone even paid attention) and no one would go along with it.

You’re right I haven’t. I can’t understand the way it’s written. Never claimed to be a scholar either though.

dBNjfOo

Attached: LQ5QUU7.jpg (960x1240, 163K)

>(((Leviticus)))

Are you a Jew, and a Levite or a high priest for that matter? If not, the full law of moses and particularly the laws of the Levites do not concern you.
The more you know.
ps. vote pagan

Attached: 2vx24dv7mpy11.jpg (3016x1200, 415K)

its almost as if men wisdom is not enough, but hey.. why not burn the fucking bible just to be sure right?

heh
it's almost as if god and man were the same thing

>For the exact same reason that you don't do shit.
I am married

Imagine the horrific stench wafting from their befouled nether orifices

A high priest condemned Jesus to death. The laws written in the bible are not only for the kings and leaders of men.

No, it is almost as if God made man in HIS image, and GIFTED them with life. Life that will be extinguished should you not listen with open ears.

Give them a Bible ....after the next war Woman will be forbidden to read or leave the house

When the hell did I say "why not burn the fucking bible"? Maybe that's why people aren't receptive to your religion when you strawman like that.

And? That's accomplishing what exactly? Don't get me wrong, good for you, but that's one clean drop in an ever expanding ocean of piss. Society isn't going to change from a few men challenging women, and most men aren't going to ever challenge them because it's easier for them to just go along and placate their bullshit. You see this play out when politicians like Trudeau are loved by them; he's retarded and full of it, but he gives stupid women and cuckold men tingly brain cummies. If he had a message telling them to get their shit together they'd all screech at him.

>hand them a bible and see how they react
like everyone else they will just pick an choose what to follow and what not to follow.

Good luck finding a virgin wife OP. The truth is most men living in the western world will have trouble here but if they would set aside their puritan values for a moment they will instantly find a super cool down to earth chick to settle down with easily. Take my wife for example, we met when I just turned 30 (she was 45 at the time) and I never once asked her who she's been with or anything like that because that stuff is off putting and kinda gross. I've never been happier than I am when I'm with her.

I took liberty with some hyperbole not as a strawman, but as a rather accurate analogy as to what it would be tantamount to in accordance with such disregard.

>Maybe that's why people aren't receptive to your religion
Do you think reception matters to God? This isn't your television set.

Amen!

Ok, but Leviticus is written only for the Levites and the high priests. t. moses

>13. And he shall take a wife in her virginity.
>14. A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.

SHUT UP!

You aren't Moses. Liar.

No why don't you?

It's more like this...

Attached: Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg (406x486, 29K)

Isaiah 61:6 ESV
>But you shall be called the priests of the Lord; they shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the wealth of the nations, and in their glory you shall boast.

You think a fancy crown sets men apart from other men who follow the word of the Lord?

>Do you think reception matters to God?
Yes, probably. He'd be a turbocuck to accept people who don't accept him as their "saviour n shieeeet." But again, if he doesn't care then I guess it's no wonder why belief in the religion is on the decline in the west.

puritan fuck!

>He'd be a turbocuck to accept people who don't accept him as their "saviour n shieeeet."
Agreed.

> But again, if he doesn't care then I guess it's no wonder why belief in the religion is on the decline in the west.

>He'd be a turbocuck to accept people who don't accept him as their "saviour n shieeeet."

Don't worry mayne, even if you were a full pledged circumsized jew instead of a mere proselyte, you still would not be bound by the laws in Leviticus unless you were of the family of the Levites. OP, like so many infoctrinated christians, does not have a clue about what he is quoting here.

Is there a point to this or did you accidentally your post?

Save it and re-read it when you are sober. It's not really anything that deep.

Leviticus 21 only speaks about priests, though.

Ok, you got me. What I mean is that Moses, who according to tradition is responsible for the five books of moses, wrote Leviticus as a set of rules of worship exclusively for the Levites.
Why do you wish to larp as a jew?

They'd look good tied up and gagged in my basement.

Seriously, what's your point? He's a cuck if he's fine with people who don't believe him, and I'm saying that people don't believe in him because there's no reason to take it seriously. Like a child breaking his parents midnight curfew - if he comes home at 2am and the parents say "Eh, you're late" and that's all that happens what's the point in even taking it seriously? Obviously I'm not implying that God's going to come down and start dabbing on non-believers, but from an institutional level there's no reason for people to hold faith. At least with camel jockeys people know that there's a risk of social ostrachism and at worst a bullet.

And Jesus defied these priests who guarded knowledge for themselves and was killed for doing so.

Put two and two together, if you wish. Or, go pick out the nearest whore and have at it. Which one feels right to you?

>people lack faith
>god not care
>god not see
>why god not remove free will and make people have faith

read the bible, literally.

>you must believe in my nonsensical heresy or go whoremongering
Canada, is everything alright buddy?

>She's 15 years older.
>Married at 45.
>Unknown background.

What I'm saying is why should anyone take a god seriously who doesn't seem to care if the people don't accept them? I'm not saying whether or not they're given free will, that's not my point. People of course have free will to do anything, but what's the point in taking up a religion even without some sort of fear of consequence?

I'm not trying to shit on religion since I'm indifferent to it, but the whole premise of "How will these whores react if you show them the Bible?" is silly. There's no reason for them not to laugh in your face since there's not consequence for them.

Sloppy drunk girls are gross

hahahahaha abrahamism is soo dumb

Read John 6:44 and Ephesians 1. He only wants certain ones. Those who reject Him will be punished for their wickedness in life, but the ones who He chose to receive salvation will receive it and be free from punishment.

He's not petty, and He doesn't immediately get violent over wrongful criticism. He has His interests, and lines events up to show His glory in the long term.

When you're 45 she'll be 60. Gross.

Idk i like my newly divorced gf. I saw her when she got married, dude didn't treat her right, always said she wasn't good enough. She at least looks a lot happier since she's been with me now. I'm gonna marry her in a few years once I lose weight.

Damaged goods

Frenly reminder the bible is half jewish.

100% this.

Catholic School girls were the easiest to bang in high school.

Well, Deuteronomy 22: 20-21 is pretty clear about what to do with non-virgins, so you should probably cite that instead. Don't cite the law about priests, if you mean the common man. Cite the law about the common man.

>But if this thing be true, that the maid be not found a virgin,
>Then shall they bring forth the maid to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones to death: for she hath wrought folly in Israel, by playing the whore in her father’s house: so thou shalt put evil away from among you.