pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/bk-2004-0868.ch015#
youtu.be/Z5KauPBKTPA?t=13m32s
youtu.be/Z5KauPBKTPA?t=16m56s
youtu.be/yDcyitIvfUI?t=276
youtu.be/JUvLCzk7nh4?t=4238
youtu.be/JUvLCzk7nh4?t=3021
youtu.be/JUvLCzk7nh4?t=3537
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1564168639946.gif (500x275, 763K)

Bump. Fuck the Canadian jew shill

Take your meds schizos

Which jew meds do you suggest?

gys kike

Attached: remembering-9-11-attacks.jpg (1200x1756, 190K)

Ask your doctor

Take meds

>I
S
>R
A
>H
E
>L
L
ISRAEL

Did 911

Attached: RMGPfdj.jpg (250x366, 23K)

op een dag moeten joden en moslims samen terug lopen, dat gaat even goed. Even is nooit zo lang.

Attached: 1541966288904m.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

fpbp, also factually correct

t. zwakbegaafde loonslaaf sjonnie

Elevators didn't go from ground floor to top floor.
You had to change elevators half way up.
That's a blast that came down the upper elevator shaft. It starts at that level.

Is that in 7?

I also recall hearing years ago that there were 'officials' walking up the stairs in the towers telling people to stay where they were, when they were trying to get down the stairs to evacuate.

Zo bang, zo joods, zo jammer. Er gebeurt met jou niks hoor joodje, Alleen je bloedlijn legt het loodje.

Also another thing, notice Jennings says repeatedly, WTC7 was entirely evacuated, it was just him and 'Mr Hess' who were not for some reason. Around 10:45 in the interview

>Interviewer: The building was deserted when you and Mr Hess got up there, was that normal?

>Jennings: No, not at all.

He then talks about how Giuliani was in the building earlier in the day but was evacuated too.

Evidence for thermonuclear explosion at 9/11:

-DOE water samples from basement of Bldg 6 eleven days after 9/11 had tritium levels (radioactive hydrogen) 55 times greater than normal
-US Geological Survey samples dust and air on Sept 17 and 18 up to 1km radius
-Samples showed massive elevation of Barium and Strontium (critical componenents for nuclear fission and decay)
-Big elevation of Thorium (a radioactive decay particle from uranium) (6x) and Uranium (2x) in samples
-Many other elevated nuclear fission byproducts: Lanthanum, Vanadium, Yttrium, Chromium, Nickel, Copper, Lead, Zinc

-Neutron radiation effects visible: toasted cars, EMP
-Parts of north tower were ejected over 600 feet away, suggesting massive power (not nanothermite or kerosene explosions)
-dustification of several thousand tons of concrete leaving little to no rubble

ref:
Semkow, T, et al. Study of Traces of Tritium at the World Trade Center.ereports-ext.llnl.gov/pdf/241096.pdf

Clark, R, et al. Environmental Studies of the World Trade Center Area After the September 11, 2001. US Geological Survey:pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-0429

One special country is a nuclear country that still is not "nuclear" and thus not audited by the global community. (thus could use tactical nukes for a side hustle)

Guess who.

Attached: South_Tower_Collapse_video_animation.gif (1035x828, 1.61M)

Palau?

The tritium in the groundwater is extremely disconcerting and devastating if true.
Is this what fbianon and Q were hinting at when they said something along the lines of; 'if the truth comes out, war will be declared...'

cleveland.indymedia.org/news/2006/10/22798.php

In this report, an aerial survey of the city picked up a radiation hot spot at the Israeli embassy...

Attached: last-secret-of-the-a-bomb-74-638.jpg (638x479, 155K)

Prof Hulsey says the NIST study left out a few important structural elements in their model that invalidates their fire-caused progressive collapse theory.

inside job by.....

J

E

B

kek

This

Too bad pic related happened. Finding radioactive shit would of been very easy to confirm. Pesky sinister rat goblins man.

Attached: curious and curioser.jpg (477x335, 64K)

Why are we still talking about this? It was 18 years ago.

Sage. Fuck off.

youtu.be/cF0-nslm3j0

Some footage I haven't seen before in this

youtube.com/watch?v=qc26346gc28

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5KauPBKTPA
Seems like a lot of the videos these clips are taken from aren't easy to find now. Maybe blocked from being searched on youtube.

twitter.com/wtcbuilding7

bump

>sinister rat goblins!

Excellent.

Did you know they tried to jew away the presence of tritium by pinning it on the *illuminated* exit signs in the towers and the weapon sights of deceased law enforcement officers?

"It was determined that the two Boeing 767 aircraft that hit the Twin Towers contained a combined 34 Ci of tritium at the time of impact in their emergency exit signs. There is also evidence that many weapons from law enforcement were present and destroyed at WTC. Such weaponry contains by design tritium sights."
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/bk-2004-0868.ch015#

Pure EVIL.

Attached: images (93).jpg (452x678, 63K)

youtu.be/Z5KauPBKTPA?t=13m32s

It's either an explosion or the pneumatic pressure within the floor bursting the window from the floors above

The videos show it better when you can see them going floor by floor, those ones must be too early. They're still a significant distance below even though it looks like not much in the picture, the buildings were huge.

youtu.be/Z5KauPBKTPA?t=16m56s

Interesting part here ^ FBI shirt guy telling someone to stop filming while what looks like 'smoke in the lobby'

Attached: 1564584807336m.jpg (884x1024, 185K)

fpbp

Do you think jet fuel would make this fall?

Attached: 1569029510534.jpg (2000x1334, 460K)

Good clip. White smoke seen pouring out of the subway vents at ground level before the demolition starts.

Suspect #2 identified in this clip: youtu.be/yDcyitIvfUI?t=276
"Don't film me dude!"

ATF on the scene, just like Oklahoma, checking to see why the bombs in WTC7 haven't detonated properly.
He's thinking "how the fuck are we gonna sell this to the public when the third plane hasn't shown up?"

Day of the Rope: soon.

Attached: atf.png (980x753, 550K)

I think something went wrong to cause Larry to say 'pull it' on TV too. Why would he say that? Makes no sense, unless he thought there was some other narrative in place.

Kek.

Attached: B08F4580-C719-46E8-8411-52A2062981D1.jpg (640x483, 45K)

Stop posting these repete threads over and over, this place if full of niggers doing this shit.

Why

Exactly. Its a huge mistake and they thought they could get away with it.
Every time he opens his ugly mouth the lies spill out.

youtu.be/JUvLCzk7nh4?t=4238
"they owed me 4 and half BILLION dollars"
"Eliot Spitzer, an old friend, who I know well...I said Elliot, if you don't help me I'll never collect from the insurance companies. And guess what, he listened and he said, you're entitled I'm gonna get you the money and in 6 months he got me the 4 and a half Billion dollars. The insurance companies didn't like me but at least I got the Money.

youtu.be/JUvLCzk7nh4?t=3021
"On the morning of 9/11 i'm getting dressed to go the dermatologist"

youtu.be/JUvLCzk7nh4?t=3537
"the first design meeting was in April 2000"

Cunt.

Attached: 911.png (881x848, 407K)

FEMA only inspected 150 steel beams to say there was no thermite. The hundreds of thousands of other steel beams were shipped off to China!

Attached: FB_IMG_1568773947990.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Whether or not 9/11 was an inside job is irrelevant. What has happened since that day has been 1,000x worse than what occurred on 9/11. Look how it was exploited.

It's a total waste of time to get hung up on "muh 9/11 inside job".

yea i know we need to oy vey its annudah shoah about afterwards and not even wonder anything about it. just its anudda nazi government gonna shoah us all. dont worry that you fucked up their country before hand.

think china did their own tests and saved a few?