Islam is right about women

Thread #5
Previous thread:
Media montage:

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

Attached: 1569016976440.png (2480x3508, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/09/20/flyers-stating-islam-right-women-cause-media-narrative-crisis/
thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=959626
github.com/dfd-tud/deda
instructables.com/id/Yellow-Dots-of-Mystery-Is-Your-Printer-Spying-on-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: THIS IS WHAT MUSLIMS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.png (1274x1471, 124K)

Take your meds schizo

Anybody actually waking up? Are are libs just somehow doubling down on this?

No more derailing kikes like this, please. If you aren't derailing and are actually trying to contribute, print IIRAW signs and put them out.

take meds into your country, kike

This literally just started and got media coverage instantly with just a few signs. This has the potential to be huge.

Seems pretty solid

Watch the vid in the OP.
Might be a good companion to this campaign.

Is Islam right about women though, /pol?

It's working. Already 2 or 3 articles. Mostly it sounds like they are confused, but it is still early.

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/09/20/flyers-stating-islam-right-women-cause-media-narrative-crisis/

This is about spreading cognitive dissonance among the general population. Whether you happen to agree with this statement is hardly the point.

This is pure gold

This is gold. Fliers should go out this weekend. Strike while the iron is hot.

Based

Attached: women-love-islam.jpg (640x480, 139K)

No it is not. Women should be treated like queens

now its time to do a counter campaign with signs that say "Islam is WRONG about women"

Attached: 1491105973487.jpg (227x225, 10K)

Very organic """meme""".

Attached: 1568992653393.jpg (852x1134, 178K)

What are some of the most left wing university’s in Britain got weekend off work, fancy a road trip:)

Attached: 4834D9A4-0148-48E1-A359-4DB5A9FFE69F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

FPBP.

You fucking retard, what are you doing

take cheeseburgers into your face, mutt

No. Stick to the message. Anybody suggesting any change of any type is either (a) an idiot who does not understand marketing (keep the exact same message, and use what is proven to work, which this is), or (b) is a shill trying to distract and destroy an effective movement before it starts. You are probably in category (b) like most of the shills in this thread.

Why? It's the idea to spread cognitive dissonance? How could diversity worshiping leftists agree with anything in that pic?

Just another shill trying to distract and divert to stop this. (((They))) realize how effective this is, with media attention featuring NPC brains exploding after just a few signs were put out. This is absolutely perfect, and they know it.

No one can be this stupid

Attached: 1565849621836.png (360x390, 227K)

Almost all of them

Care to explain yourself?

So where are your Queens that rule over muslim land? Concubines don't count.

Nah think I will just put up some more IOTBW posters.

Are you wearing a balaclava or hoodie to do this? Maybe also cover your number plate, there are lots of cameras on campus

Good for you user.

Attached: 1568519081252.gif (238x324, 461K)

It's not an effective movement you dummy. They're just gonna google the phrase and find out it links back to Jow Forums and cast it off as a racist meme. At least now, you'll fool people into thinking people concerned about womens rights are fighting back.

Stay on topic you retarded newfaggot kike. Just leave, get out of your own thread and go hang yourself from your jungle gym.

It's not either/or

This

The hell kind of demoralizing shit is this?

Do you not like /fun/???

But for real queen mary university of london according to this
>thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=959626

Literally any of them.
Goldsmith's is probably the most SJW of all British universities, and that is no mean achievement.
But any "big city" universities will be full of Muslims and angry feminists.

Don’t suggest such haram things, Nauman

Exactly, you can get rid of jews and shitskins.

>there's no PLAN B
>there's no PART II
>there's no EDITING IT
if you see anyone posting an edit, he's a fucking shill. And anyone posting an edit will be considered as a fucking shill.
Shills are fucking scared of this because they already know they can't fight it.

Attached: 1565043236176s.jpg (250x153, 5K)

That format isn't clear. Putting "Islam is" on the first line makes your eye skip to the rest quickly, making it look like "Islam right about women". It loses the effect.

Islam

is

RIGHT

about

women

as per the original, is what is most effective.

That pic doesn't alter the message of IIRAW in any way, you moron.

Be aware of secret printer tracking codes, maybe try this tool out if you're paranoid. Not that I condone any illegal activities.

github.com/dfd-tud/deda

Attached: 1568965312882.jpg (1600x1063, 188K)

I think the main issue is that message is clear and concise as is; and that to detract from it will somehow take away from the message
I personally don’t see any problem, but I can see where they’re coming from

Fuck I hate kikes

This isn’t about Muslims. The simple phrase is more effective

Ohh.
It's okay to be white v2.0 ?

This is brilliant.

The left will be frying in place.

Nice opinion, rabbi.

Attached: 1562032234509.jpg (345x450, 42K)

FUCK YOU NIGGEr

You're an idiot.
It's about causing cognitive dissonance, and both images do that.

Attached: 1568162682599.jpg (1352x1732, 420K)

That QR code is actually a pretty good idea.

Attached: 1568966425349.jpg (650x650, 104K)

that is redpill
2RAW is a memetic killshot
know the difference

Fair enough. If you don't like it, don't post it.

do this. Keep printing what islamists really think.

Read a book

Holy shit their NPC brains literally cannot cope with this.

If it's upsetting to women then they admit it's because Islam abuses women.

If insulting to Islam then it shouldn't be insulting to women.

I'm not saying this is better, but I'd really like to see the effect of posting just the single word "Jews" in public. I want to see Jews and public officials spazzing out over this and trying to explain how a single word can be antisemitic...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-20 at 17.22.44.png (536x652, 19K)

Pretty much. Islam is right about many things which are dear to Jow Forums's heart. Islam is still cancer though. And it often goes too far.

The feigned confusion about IIRAW is pretty funny. I'm enough of a geezer to remember when the Left would protest Sharia Law. There used to be stories about stuff like honor killings or some Muslim woman who would try to report a rape, only to be gang raped by all the cops, then they would charge her with 20 counts of adultery and stone her to death. Shit like this used to pop up on the lefty radar a couple times a year and would inspire embassy protests and letter-writing campaigns. Now you never even hear about it because it doesn't fit the (((narrative))).

Would you believe that back in ancient times the Left protested globalization too? Sounds crazy, but I saw it with my own eyes.

It's not about the "message" you unbelievable idiot. It's the EXACT WORDING that forces the cognitive dissonance to the surface. It is not anti-Islam or anti-woman. That is the point. It is completely innocuous on the surface, yet it smashes the (((leftist))) narrative. Do you not understand how brilliant this is? Trying to add on your own bullshit to this masterpiece means you're either a shill or unbelievably stupid.

No. Only “Islam is right about women”. Anyone suggesting alternatives is a derailing shill

Shill faggot

Those bitches being offended while trying to defend islam at the same time, pathetic

Attached: 1302361329987.jpg (335x304, 29K)

nice try

Attached: 1558558526476.gif (120x160, 826)

This.

Attached: 30F807D6-1CB6-46F2-988D-B4E8095B6AE5.gif (540x540, 1.99M)

DO NOT HAVE YOUR CELL-PHONE CONNECTED TO A WIFI NETWORK WHILE DOING THIS.

SOME PEOPLE IN AMERICAN GOT CAUGHT BECAUSE WIFI NETWORKS CONNECTED TO THEIR PHONES WHILE PUTTING UP POSTERS.

ALSO AVOID SECURITY CAMERAS.

THIS

Nothing illegal about it. If you disagree with the phrase you are islamophobic/right wing racist, and if you agree with the phrase then you are 100% fine, because women are well treated within the Islamic religion, (obviously they’re not, but you understand my view, right?)

Jow Forums has tons of people concern trolling and gaslighting to try and stop any kind of enjoyable chaos from spreading.
Just ignore them.

Bump

Look at these chick's faces. The original message fucking works. The cognitive dissonance is REAL

Attached: CogDis-Islam-Women-Inset.png (1145x572, 893K)

never bring a phone. don't even have it with you or any other electronic device (e.g., apple watch, etc.)

Cognitive dissonance is just one of the intended effects, clearly its primarily based in simplified rhetoric.

Attached: e6793cd055f0bed5e7ee84c3467fffb8e22940a8a704f4c21a7718165d642ed4.png (378x416, 165K)

Dammit Jow Forums, I am literally shaking in my shoes now.
You fuckers crack me up.

Attached: 1548609325401.png (268x265, 149K)

2RAW IS A NO PHASE 2 OPERATION FAGGOTS

Alright, you convinced me. Although I do think the now deleted image would be an effective way to red pill normalfags IRL.

Just stick to the script friend.

Attached: fd5709ba7f9369e57c38099a7a9a6481637fcd96fb90c475b589b731d3407226.png (1000x1000, 154K)

concurred

instructables.com/id/Yellow-Dots-of-Mystery-Is-Your-Printer-Spying-on-/

Y’all really need to ease off
All the intentions here are for a greater good; the last thing we need to too much fragmentation when this is so new and with so much potential

I'm planning on putting up posters tomorrow and I'm in Taunton so pretty close to where this started.

People really have gotten caught from that? I didn't even think this was illegal, is it? I mean I know people will throw hissy fits about it but I didn't think they could do anything

adding this QR code to the IIRAW flyer might be interesting, nothing too invasive, keep it simple and add it to the bottom like: "more info: QR code"

Aim for movie theaters and other consumerists places the left masses go for
Obviously do this when it’s late. My friends and I are all non white so that’ll be funny if we get caught lol

>Y’all

Attached: 1558536965633.jpg (828x1024, 66K)

Nah, don't add anything to it.

That’s ‘murica for you

it's not illegal but some students got caught because their phones connected to the university wifi and they could see who it was. they were later expelled.

Imagine actually believing this will do anything but piss them off. They know that they have contradicting beliefs and they don't care.

It's fun to do but it wont get any results other than criminalization.

Attached: 1568964713076.jpg (725x483, 87K)

FROM IOTBW

They will try to dox you. Make sure you cover your face, avoid security cameras, etc.

Attached: ABC 7 News - WJLA on Twitter Officials released this security camer….png (629x1822, 937K)

Wishful thinking. This whole place is subverted

It’s not illegal they wouldn’t even waste money bringing it to court when they have niggers to catch who shot n robbed a few people on the night u went out flying posters

don't matter if it's not illegal, it's heresy, if caught you will be punished.

I guess

>It’s not illegal they wouldn’t even waste money bringing it to court when they have niggers to catch who shot n robbed a few people on the night u went out flying posters

Attached: Met Say Charging Shoplifters, Vandals 'Not Practical' as Arrests for 'Offensive' (592x2727, 1.09M)

That's a good idea. Any other suggestions? I posted this in the last thread that my girlfriend has a car (I don't) and was gonna help me get around.

I figured this is a good way for us to bond

Only if you look too closely at the message. The main thing everyone can agree on here is that we all fucking hate political correctness to a tee
It’s cool to disagree but let’s try to keep it in a way that doesn’t cause people to bitterly branch off

This kike is a shill trying to demoralise and sidetrack.

I fucking love the number of shills that came out here. It shows you the left is absolutely shitting themselves. This is a lot better than "It's Okay To Be White" (and that was great).

The more this spreads the more NPC's brainwashed systems will short-circuit. I can't wait to go back to uni in a couple weeks and post these around campus. I'll try and put some up around my hometown on Sunday kek.

Best place to do this would be near schools and on main roads.