Welcome to UK medical training in 2019 lads

Welcome to UK medical training in 2019 lads

yes, this is real

Attached: 69E53661-8904-41F9-8320-C4278F2D1ED5.jpg (750x960, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
youtube.com/watch?v=bobzRFjhDro&t=7m25s
thenamemeaning.com/amali/
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-bodybrokers-industry/
archive.is/zHzY5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now its time for the argentines to reclaim the falklands, a country so cucked wouldnt defend iteself

It costs the NHS hundreds to replace a lightbulb, so getting some black baby dolls probably cost tens of millions.

Boris would love the opportunity to deploy everything.

Attached: 1568151496185.jpg (509x1811, 162K)

Also bones vary significantly between races.

kek

MALVINAS ARGENTINAS GIBRALTAR ESPAÑOL

>bones look the same on the inside
Yes thats why we clearly can't identify the race of a human being during an autopsy by their bone structure

What is the UK even fucking doing anymore

The cure for overpopulation is Nationalized Woke Healthcare
Diversity is our something

Do you have a license for that doll?

You underestimate how many disaffected lads would happily go to war fighting for the Falklands than workfrom pay check to pay check in a grey existence

Attached: screen-shot-2013-09-03-at-10-53-53-pm.png (612x571, 322K)

Racial Differences in Pelvic Anatomy by Magnetic Resonance Imaging
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/

>CONCLUSION
>White women have a wider pelvic inlet, wider outlet, and shallower anteroposterior outlet than African-American women. In addition, after vaginal delivery, white women demonstrate less pelvic floor mobility. These differences may contribute to observed racial differences in obstetric outcomes and to the development of pelvic floor disorders.

Silly woman talking! Look at the mentality:
'Bones look the same on the inside'.
Clearly, she is preoccupied and fixated on race.
Her contribution to medical science is that bones should not be construed as racist.
WOW!

Look at that big skull. Need that to buy pyramids and shit

Obviously this is dumb but i was expecting worse from a thread, like all baby dolls to be black.

I thought african ladies had wider pelvises facilitating easier birth.

>man rips black baby doll to pieces
>5 year sentence with 10 years diversity reducation

underrated image

genes dont nigger
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

lol last time i checked there were skeletal differences between the races.

This is some interesting shit. The black girl is SOL. I read somewhere that whites are the only organ donors. Blacks are completely non-altruistic. Asians are also non-altruistic, but they also believe checking the donor box on your driver's license will lead to you being killed and your organs harvested if you're in a car accident.

>Bones look the same on the inside.

But....they don't.

Attached: Tranny Archeology.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

Yea most donors are white people. Very little participation from other groups.
>hey also believe checking the donor box on your driver's license will lead to you being killed and your organs harvested if you're in a car accident.
That's true though.

>checking the donor box on your driver's license will lead to you being killed and your organs harvested if you're in a car accident.
>tfw I took my name off the organ donation register thanks to these threads
I wasn't aware of a ton of shit regarding organ donation and had simply fallen for the meme of;
>everyone should be an organ donator, don't you want to save people when you die?

eat the turd baby goyim

Attached: 1466697165940.jpg (2048x1365, 489K)

>UK medical schools
75% of UK med school grads would not be able to pass the USMLE, let alone do well on it

>babies are the same on the inside
I'm pretty fucking sure you can recognize race based on the structure of a few bones.

>checking the donor box on your driver's license will lead to you being killed and your organs harvested if you're in a car accident.
This legitimately happens, or more that they withhold certain care if you are closer to death than life. Your organs are worth far more than you are, and if little Shmuli Silberberg needs a kidney transplant, you better believe your drain-circling ass is getting dissected
give someone you really trust legal permission to make decisions if you can't due to coma/brain death and always keep it in (laminated) writing in your glovebox or whatever.

>deploy everything
>send soldiers without basic cutlery kits for their food

Black babies look white when they are born though.

>tfw I took my name off the organ donation register thanks to these threads
lol, I almost unchecked the donor box at my recent license renewal. I couldn't do it though, because that would be admitting something so dark that I would find it hard to persist in this world. I guess that's a "cope".

>but they also believe checking the donor box on your driver's license will lead to you being killed and your organs harvested if you're in a car accident.
>he thinks this isnt the case.

It has even less militarily capability since the last time the got rekt
No they aren't. In the immortal words of Colour Sgt. Muir:
youtube.com/watch?v=bobzRFjhDro&t=7m25s

What is dark about saying you don't want to be cut open and have your organs taken out while you're alive with no anesthetic?

simple as

Attached: afua.png (528x815, 567K)

Myth, having witness organ harvesting. In fact, even if you are a registered donor, it doesn't mean anything will be donated.

Wrong.

There are different species of lots of animals that have the same or similar bones.

This argument is as retarded as saying all computers are the same because they share the same computer case and ignoring the parts inside.

They should just use a fucking green baby and stop worrying about different shades of fucking doll

Wrong.
>have your organs taken out while you're alive with no anesthetic
kek

No no no no no BWAHAHAHAHAHA

thenamemeaning.com/amali/
>Hebrew meaning: My work

Perhaps but the island is better defended than it ever was and Argentina’s military is crippled beyond functionality, they would not have the element of surprise this time it would be political and actual suicide to attempt this. Inb4 Argentina strong I have seen the briefings your aircraft aren’t even functional we don’t hate you but don’t make the same mistake.

Benidorm is British clay

Attached: 1522295530520.png (522x767, 354K)

>And that's a good thing!

also don't donate your parent's body unless you really don't like them
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-bodybrokers-industry/
archive.is/zHzY5

Attached: 1563590768203.png (1366x728, 1.23M)

Completely seperate from organ donation and also based.
It's quite simple, if you care about your race, be an organ donor. If you want to act like a muslim or a nigger, don't. It's too their detriment that they don't, and it's fantastic.

>black doctor
>female doctor
i swear there was a joke about this at some point
but in all seriousness, if I have to pay thousands out of pocket for medical care, you better believe I'd sooner die waiting for a white or jap doctor than go under the knife of a negress

>bones of all races look the same
... which is why we can tell the race of someone by bone structure? this dumb cunt is a doctor?

>deploy everything.

Attached: Tolerant cops.webm (360x360, 2.6M)

She is clearly underestimating the tangible difference in skull shapes among the different peoples of the earth.

Attached: IMG_8568.png (220x265, 12K)