Is Jow Forums a Christian board?

Let's end this once and for all. Is Jow Forums a Christian board?

strawpoll.me/18670933
strawpoll.me/18670933
strawpoll.me/18670933

Attached: 1380252151249.jpg (401x583, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sidneyrigdon.com/vern/Reuchlin.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Attached: 1532265023335.png (526x628, 917K)

And give your reasons as to why/why not.

Yes. Praise the Lord

Attached: 1555420621371m.jpg (1024x682, 67K)

Definitely not Jewish

Attached: Screenshot_20190907_225723_com.android.chrome~2.jpg (1003x1882, 658K)

the christcuck threads are encouraged to give this cesspool one redeeming quality to the outsider looking in. people that actually believe that shit are weakminded feebs whose only hope in life is that jesus will come down and unfuck everything that's fucked up in this world because they are too weak to bring about change on their own. the church has been preying on people like this for thousands of years. our founding fathers didnt join hands in a circle and pray away George III. christcucks are the most useless spineless faggots that post on this board

Death to the desert religions

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

>christcucks are the most useless spineless faggots that post on this board
Maybe, but what makes anyone else any less spineless? Isn't everyone just sitting around here waiting for a miraculous salvation regardless of Christianity?

Who the fuck told you it was?

Of course. Jesus Christ is Lord!

It's been a meme for years. And by the looks of things so far - it might be the most contested issue on Jow Forums.

Attached: 53h.png (1145x425, 36K)

Jesus answers my prayers. He is one with the Father. Aka God's WORD, the force that created everything. The word became flesh. No one can take away my own testimony. I KNOW what has happened in my own life and I KNOW & love Him.

YES.

To any and all followers of Christ...

The cosmic battle of good and evil is soon coming upon us. Lucifer's campaign is in full throttle as evidenced by the degeneration of life as we know. Sin and evil has infiltrated every aspect of our lives. Followers of Christ are under attack and soon will targets of evil men. We dont need gangs, internet groups, or or the military. What we need is a Christian Defense Forve to protect our brothers and sisters.

I hereby present to you the 1st modern day Christian battle campaign "THE WHITE HORSE".

No longer will be under attack from evil men, blasphemers, and those who reject our creator.

We will become stronger by the day. The world is attempting to limit our reach and leave us voiceless.

Here is our answer....

Fight for something that MATTERS!

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war." REV 19:11

ONWARD MY FELLOW WHITE HORSES!!!!!!!

Attached: TheWhiteHorseCrusade.jpg (1057x1024, 227K)

Why?

Jow Forums is a fascist/racist/extremist board. The official logo for the place has a swastika on it.

The only reason it seems like a Christian board is because there are a million Catholic LARPers making topics asking, "Why aren't you Catholic yet?" Sometimes I have seen multiples topics asking that question up at the same time.

Jow Forums doesn't change because a bunch of faggots spam bullshit.

This is a a fascist/racist/extremist board.

Is Christianity incompatible with fascism/racism/extremism though reddit friend?

It always was

Attached: 1517763314554.jpg (1680x1050, 505K)

PROTIP: Never respond to tripfags.

Jesus didn't answer my prayers when I was a kid ;~;

why would you choose to believe in some other nations world view instead of your own? why would you believe that all the opinions of your ancestors are wrong in detriment of some alien belief-system?

Christianity is the worldview of the Serbian nation and Serbian ancestors though. Much the same throughout Europe.

White Christians are fine

Doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive. There are many examples of pagan philosophy precluding or arriving at Christian ideas.

sidneyrigdon.com/vern/Reuchlin.htm

Attached: 1569027997208.jpg (962x3726, 976K)

Yes. Everything in creation belongs to God and He will use it for His good purpose. Many anons have been brought to Christ on Jow Forums.