TOKYO GENERAL - Autism World Cup Edition /tokyopol/

Tokyo is the only city in the world with a dedicated group of Jow Forums users who have regular meetups.

Why is your city/country incapable of forming a Jow Forums community?

Attached: rubgy shinzo.png (609x721, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/jpoljapan/posts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have fun importing immigrants like the rest of us.

>White people in Japan
Cringe.

What sort of people turn up to these meetups? Actual gooks or english teachers?

Our Prime Minister isn't letting millions of Mexicans flow into the country. If you overstay your visa in Japan, you get arrested and deported.

Attached: images.jpg (240x210, 5K)

A mixture of people - only a couple of the 40+ people in the chat are English teachers.

This guy was at our first meetup in 2016

July 2016 photo. (Not my fingernails)

Attached: 1468041014094.png (1481x1474, 2.75M)

No, there is an actual policy of letting hundreds of thousands pajeets and other subhumans move into the country with visa.

Another meetup photo.

Attached: 1471693355156.jpg (4000x2992, 3.45M)

Based

Photo from a different meetup. We have a LINE group chat with many people, and some of us meet up at least once a month.

Attached: 1471703634696.jpg (2992x4000, 3.67M)

It's because any public Jow Forums meetup in the West would be infiltrated by rabid leftists at the instigation of Jews.

Japan doesn't have enough Jews or Jewish influence over their culture for the Japanese people to get rabid and want to infiltrate and tear down/destroy anyone with politically incorrect views.

> hundreds of thousands

Not really. Maybe tens of thousands, in a country of over 100 million people.

It's not enough to really matter, and nowhere near as bad as "replace us" immigration policy of Europe and America.

Another meetup photo

Attached: 1467979878237.jpg (4000x2992, 3.92M)

The thing with these immigration numbers, is that is cumulative. Currently there are 6.6 million foreigners living in Japan, that 2.73% of the population, and rising rapidly. Recently the floodgates for the uneducated blue collar workers have been opened. Those people are never going to return to the shitholes they crawled out of.

Photo of some Romanian guy who didn't care about having his photo up on pol.

Attached: 1467980840554.jpg (1705x959, 127K)

how many Jow Forumsacks are in Montana and North Dakota jackass

At this "rapid" rate of immigration, it would take a century for it to reach 15% of the population.

You're one of the brown immigrants, aren't you?

my wife who's japanese said last time she went to kyoto she was fucking flabbergasted at the amount of gaijin there. Also she said she went to an electronics store in downtown osaka and the guy there couldn't speak japanese because he was a stupid chink. She says this type of thing is happening more and more because of that shizo abe globalist faggot asshole.

You guys know that /pol isn't a place to brag about going to right? Let alone having incel meet ups. LOL cringe

>At this "rapid" rate of immigration, it would take a century for it to reach 15% of the population.
That's what they said about US and Europe. Nothing to worry about! And now look where we are.

>You're one of the brown immigrants, aren't you?
No, proper white. You're one of the hooknoses, aren't you?

>literally cringe: the memeflag

> That's what they said about US and Europe. Nothing to worry about! And now look where we are.

Nobody said that shit about America. They deliberately opened up immigration in the 1960s because it was "racist" to only favor European immigration. There was never any plan to keep America white.

Now America is more brown people than whites, and Europe is fast approaching the same thing.

In terms of immigration among developed countries, Japan has the most restrictive policies. You can whine about a few thousand Indians working in restaurants here, but the Japanese government is not anywhere close to approving an immigration policy that looks like EU/American mass immigration.

Most of them are tourists. The electronics store employed a Chinese student because most of the customers who shop there are chinese tourists.

Actual Japanese people shop for electronics in the suburbs. The stores are bigger and better stocked out there.

>triggered one of them, whos next?

Says the guy who is posting on Jow Forums

shit posting on /pol isn't the same as going to another country and meeting up the people who take Jow Forums seriously. We're not the same.

why do you faggots even post on pol. It's not as if people don't see you as >DOY I AM A JEWISH GOLEM I WILL FOLLOW THE DIRECTIVE OF THE CHOSEN PEOPLE TO EAT BUGS AND ENJOY ANAL literally fucking kys

there's photos of a new york one that looks like everyone's having fun

deviantart.com/jpoljapan/posts

Is the page for the group.

>Why is your city/country incapable of forming a Jow Forums community?
Cause if we did we would be branded nationalist and would end up dead in a ditch thanks to the Policia de Puerto Zion.

>tfw new york Jow Forumslacks get a gangbang with Brittany Venti while all we get is a crazy one-eyed hungarian

Attached: 1568935225164.png (512x422, 231K)

don't you guys have 2channel?

>i hate criticism plz stahp, this site is for me and my people plzz go away!!
No FAGGOT, stop being faggots and i wont call yall out for faggotry.

I am often visiting Tokyo because work. Where do you guys organize those meetings? It seems fun.

lol what is it you faggots do BESIDES criticize? You've never created fucking ANYTHING.

kek how are you faggots enjoying taxation without representation down there juan?

Post more, i don't think any of my friends is on pol.

seriously though y'all in nippon have literally nothing to complain about. It's an entire country of sex-starved NEETs who subsist on post-apocalyptic art and lit and who are 'too foreign' to have ever fully accepted the jewish/abrahamic bluepills. Literal ethnocentric paradise on earth. And super clean too.

Usually in Akihabara. Message the deviantart for details

>stop talking about me, WHAT ABOUT YOU?
FAGGOT. I can read you like a book FAGGOT. What exactly are you trying to defend FAGGOT? Who are you trying to argue with FAGGOT? Did i hurt your feelings FAGGOT?

thank you, user.

doesn't change the fact that you're a merry-band of losers with a dumb and completely blown-out meme-philosophy that gives you faggy answers and rationales as to why exactly you are a faggot and why that's actually a good thing for you to be, because it means you get to have anal sex with niggers

やっぱり日本人じゃねー

>American check
>commie bad check
>think about nigger anal sex check
You're such a faggot and you don't even realize it because you're already a brainwashed goyim. It's too late for you sorry. Anyways ima go back to my ethnostate, have fun with turning on the radio and hearing nigger beats. Make sure to turn on your tv so you can see over 50% of black representation while theres only 13% in the whole country. Make sure to pay your taxes for ur jew masters so they can give it to niggers on welfare so they can fuck ur daughters and create mutt apes.

( ´∀`)< オマエモナー

congrats incels

You guys are a bunch of snobby faggots though

I cry every tiem
I missed the first meetup because you guys stopped responding and basically ignored me, and every time you have posted since I have shaken salt at you
According to these images you're a bunch of tranny third position tier commies anyway

how many of you are actually japanese though? if you're all just white its a bit cringey

there is a token nip in the line chatroom

thats like going to a british meetup and finding out they are all niggers and muzzies. Just know you are as bad as them

What I learned on Jow Forums is that a completely retarded group of people use the word 'autism' a lot to sound smart.

But Muhammad, Japan is the only place you'll find white Jow Forums users.

So if they aren't English teachers, then are they from the military bases. What jobs do you goys have?

> thats like going to a british meetup and finding out they are all niggers and muzzies

Well, that's the only thing I saw in the streets when I visited your country.

>literal israeli

hahah you ARE a nigger. shut up

(´・ω・)Sorry fren

kek

Why don't you join the chat and find out?

Isn't there a line? I don't want to get doxed though fren.

The Deviantart is used to send LINE group invites.

Brown hands

Yeah, I think those were Americans.

what a bunch of handlets

Post hand pic or shut up.

Attached: 1537331191349.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

Attached: 1541332626891.jpg (373x305, 127K)

If you join the LINE group, you have to read hundreds of anti-Trump, anti-pol arguments and watch thirsty betas pour attention all over one woman who has never shown her tits. I'm praying for an earthquake to bury all of you. Some really cool people but also a bunch of weak personalities.

Lived in Tokyo for 7 years now, never once thought about going to this gay shit; didn't even know it existed. Last thing I want is to be associated with some faggot English teachers after a 60 hour work week.

Sage.

>waaah, my safe space isnt protecting my ideas

Mods please ban this faggot and his JET dropout /soc/ meetup thread.

this desu
>complain about niggers
>go and be someone else's nigger

Whites are not the niggers of Japan.
They have higher income, are more educated, and commit less crime than the average Japanese.

> ALT who thinks everyone on her must be like him

Uh? Whites aren't niggers sure, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
>60 hour work week
Integrating into the slave work culture nicely.

wagie wagie get back to your cagie

> 60 hour work week

Wow, that's sad.

>60 hour work week
Lol pleb

I assume It's koreans and chinks who work overtime to try and sully Japan's relations with the US on this board
VPN Chimps

They have Fire Rock in Japan?

Acknowledging japans hideous warcrimes and theft of dokdo doesnt make someone a korean.

>>White people in Japan
I see, but white Americans at least won a war against Japan, so us White Americans should always be allowed.

zainichi kankokujin get out

Sounds fun

Of course. Shit from Hawaii/West Coast/New York is popular here.

Send a direct message (note) to

Add me too

The deviantart account is used to send line invites.

お主は本当に日本人なのか?
てゆーか、このスレにいる日本旗のやつで純日本人なの俺だけじゃね?

朝鮮人乙

自己紹介乙

:3

oh wow so they really are a bunch of faggots
that explains it then

You're not fooling anyone, Korean.

Based, Korean dogs have to go back

6.6? I thought it was only 2.2 million foreign residents or something.

Autism in Japan works differently to other countries.

Most people with severe autism might have trouble getting a work visa here.

I think we screen out some of the weird types and all the kids that might show up at a UK or US meetup.