She's Doubled Down, Folks

"My testimony of being sex-trafficked by Joe Biden in 2003 to Manzanillo, Mexico"

youtube.com/watch?v=lqrvgkwy1NU

Attached: JC.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/file/deborah-jeane-palfrey-phone-records.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sloppy Mossad is on its way

AOC looks like shit now

BUMP

Attached: 1567878717422.png (755x548, 836K)

>sniffs your path

Attached: q471535062993371290.png (519x444, 229K)

Here's your happening Jow Forums, but noooooooo, everyone wants to talk about black-face. Good Lord, what happened to the Jow Forums I used to know?

Bump

How can we validate her claims?

More than one thread is allowed at a time.Biden and Castro Jr. can coexist. It's stupid shit like "I forgot, why do we hate Jews? They're so based." that slide the useful threads.

Attached: roUTjsc_d.jpg (636x406, 23K)

We don’t have to. All women HAVE to be believed. That’s the left’s own rules.

Pol:
>THESE WHORES KEEP LYING TO GET A PAYCHECK! #METOO IS A SCAM! WOMEN CANT BE TRUSTED AND ARE ALL GOLDIGGING WHORES

Also pol:
>OMG THIS WOMAN IS CLAIMING A POLITICIAN WHO WE DONT LIKE RAPED HER!!!!! OMG OMG OMG HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN WE DEMAND JUSTICE!!

This is a mentally ill person like Larry Sinclair and his fake allegations. It's really sad that she has these delusions but if anything its more reason to vote democrat, because republifucks dont care about mental health and funding to help these people with delusions

The molestator.

Attached: terminatorgenisys1280jpg-c73cd0_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Someone in the YT comments linked to Deborah Palfrey's phone records at Wikileaks. If there were only a way to see if one of those numbers was once connected to this woman. Is this beyond the reach of Jow Forums?

file.wikileaks.org/file/deborah-jeane-palfrey-phone-records.pdf

Theres additional evidence to corroborate her claims that is often posted here on pol. No one on pol woke up one morning and randomly decided that they hate Joe Biden. Theres a reason for it, and it's based on an overwhelming amount of intertwined pieces of evidence and testimony. Please think before you open your mouth leaf.

Bump

Last time I checked, Biden is only into girls under the age of 12. This disgusting beaner is clearly pushing her 40s (if she's younger, that's just sad as fuck).

Someone kill this faggot

Happened almost 20 years ago. Read her story - she's claiming women of a much broader age range than what the media has stated were being trafficked.

Buuuuump

Download and share niggers

Attached: 1475885866903.jpg (480x434, 14K)

Someone download her videos and archive them and post a link.

Any images when she was younger? I thought Eggstein only trafficked white as pale girls

No, we've seen clips of him groping older teenage girls and grown women. Joe don't care; if it's got a pulse, he'll try to fuck it.

Attached: cuj-13.gif (478x320, 1.83M)

Her daughter was pretty cute. I imagine she was attractive in her 20's too

Attached: AishaCollins_5.jpg (600x400, 41K)

>Happened almost 20 years ago

That and the fact that having to go through horrific shit like that would certainly accelerate someone's aging.

Attached: Biden-at-it-again.jpg (846x1024, 138K)