Is the impregnation and abandonment of black women by white men of suitable racial character an act of racial warfare?

Is the impregnation and abandonment of black women by white men of suitable racial character an act of racial warfare?

How many generations would it take to completely destroy the black race?

Attached: 1564791906900.jpg (1080x1241, 103K)

Keep fighting the truth

Attached: 1550133675431.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

Too many of them exist. Can't destroy them. But you can damage them in America. Africa is a lost cause.

Not long. Date black women. They are more obedient wives anyhow

Damn shes sexy af...

Fuck racism! Lmfao

at last one based brasileiro

Black women that look like that are 1 in multiple millions and they're not trying to fuck you, user.

Attached: black women.jpg (750x745, 67K)

Attached: dercoomer.png (1000x861, 321K)

Would gladly give up my face for her to sit on and use as a fart muffler as reparations

Attached: 53f.jpg (600x765, 31K)

no this

Attached: 1566630887479.jpg (728x927, 129K)

Based

Attached: 1568572661098.jpg (2048x1536, 232K)

The most loathsome and abominable act a white person can possibly commit is to bring more niggers into this world.

Attached: gorilla-1050384_960_720.png (696x720, 917K)

yeah black women are mostly either hideous or obese, usually both

at least 100 generations. also, how many to erase the nigger chimp out mindset?

Attached: C3F6DD5F-18C1-45B9-835F-1E1F3A8FD7AB.jpg (600x598, 71K)

Oh gaud its time to ahhhhhhh i think i ohhhhhhhhhh gonna do it bois hmmmmmmmm i think i gonna ahhhhhhhh do it guys i hgggggggggnnnnnn think i hmmmmm gonna COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM hgggggggggggnnnnnnnnn ahhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: KOOMATOR.gif (1024x922, 152K)

This
But also, thank you OP for making the daily "can we make more x to decrease the number of x , check out this hot x"
post of the day.

HOLY FUCK BASED

Yes. A woman's womb can only produce a handful of healthy live births in her entire sexually active lifespan while a man's balls can impregnate potentially a different woman every day during his.

Each brown egg fertilized reduces the brown one of her offspring will have by up to 50%. An offspring that will surely otherwise be 100% brown.

Despite this being the way to wage racewar without violence, the very same way nature does so, many pro racewar Jow Forums goers have very weak brain and this act is distasteful to them because of some abstraction of muh purity. And of course those same people are unwilling to wage racewar violently, the computer chair is far more comfortable.

We'll either go to the stars or feed brown people eternally before letting them inherit the Earth, banging rocks together until the next global catastrophe closes the book on our species. All depends on what most of our descendants look like.

The choice is yours, the tipping point is real, and it approaches soon.

Attached: 1563627003655.jpg (798x1200, 150K)

Cleopatra was Greek. She's was a direct descendant of Ptolemy.

Attached: 1435645121709.jpg (960x720, 118K)

They've already been bleached; average European ancestry among American blacks is 25%. Still have IQ and impulse control problems.
Paler African Americans disproportionately have a chip on their shoulder and act as organizers and provocateurs of racial grievance. See Barack Obama, Colin Kaepernick and Jussie Smollett as examples.
On those grounds I don't think it should be done. In an ideal world we'd go back to separate but "equal" and encourage a return to black marriage and a black working and middle class. Which by the we did actually have from the end of slavery to the beginning of welfare.
However that ideal strategy has been declared racist, illegal and unconstitutional following full civil rights. That puts the improve the race strategy back in play, not because it's foolproof but because it's the best play we've got. Social dominance of white males is the only way to recover white women, and every avenue that returns us to that dominance is worth pursuing.
Also it's fun and surprisingly easy. Going from white chicks to black is like learning a video game on hard and switching to easy mode.

I want a black woman to dominate me

Posts like this are exactly why black women are starting to date white men. No one treats black women worse than a black man, and it drives them right into the arms of whitey.

what the fuck is going on in this picture

must be a new in-engine shot from atomic heart

chinas already doing this in africa
africa will be chinese in afew generations

>The masterbation machines are real
Apologise Jow Forums

Attached: 1556544179056.webm (420x420, 2.65M)

this is a female serial killer they're trying to find, she posted images like this for the past 10 years but nobody ever reported it because she's too good looking and female to be a serial killer

Gays are the worst interracial or not

god damn this is based

Attached: 1565652148863.jpg (1049x1432, 321K)

Damn that's harsh

Impregnating a black woman is a rite of passage for all based white men. Fact

None, welfare is what creates the "black" culture you hate. Let's say every white guy gets every black woman pregnant every year then leaves her to raise her child on welfare. Their half black children will grow up to hate their white fathers and like the Mulatto children of slave owners, do everything they can to screw over their fathers. The sons will either not marry or marry white women, their daughters will almost exclusively associate with black men. Then you and your white children will have to suffer under increased taxation to fund this. At best this would lead to Brazil but with the color based racism flipped.

Attached: how_really_fucking_gay_is_pol_lets_find_out.jpg (1000x800, 350K)

Didn't Ptolemy live in Egypt like 300 years after Cleopatra.....

>amount of light
wut???

Attached: amount of light.png (426x428, 153K)

>Didn't Ptolemy live in Egypt like 300 years after Cleopatra.....
Other way around dumbass.
Ptolemy was one of Alexander's generals.

Some of this is true. I've been with my black qt for two years. She def cleans/cooks and plays a more at home role. She has drained me sexually. I cannot keep up. Sje has however assigned me a mancave in my own home where I like to cooooom and ride my stationary. Black gfs rule.

>cooming in your mancave instead of in her
why tho?

Attached: wut.jpg (798x1532, 169K)

Id love to impregnate her right now lol

Just a scumbag user. I've kicked a lot of issues in 2019 by coooming is still a terrible terrible habit left over from my youth. Getting better tho

>destroy the black race
We could bomb their continent and eradicate them like they pretend Germans did to Jews in our own continent, and they would still crawl out from underneath rocks to say they wuz kangs. They’re like cockroaches

I dunno about you man, but I can't get off on a pussy that don't glow. I remember in college I was fucking chicks with 10 lumens or more every week, now I'm chasing washed up Toasties putting out maybe four or five. I can't cum at all without some serious stimulation of the photoreceptors on my cock.

Why go after the black women?

Attached: 1558896259720.png (500x647, 178K)

Attached: 3d8.jpg (600x450, 37K)

The blaq race has already been destroyed by generations of white slaveowners rayping their livestock. Modern "African-American" is in fact an Afro-Saxon, 20%+ Euro DNA

Fucking shit she's perfect. Mouth watering.

"mom said is my turn to use the machine!!!!"

Attached: NO NO NO.jpg (884x1020, 118K)

The hilarious thing about this tweet is that basically all the same stats apply to nigger males, as well. Just replace student loan debt with crime stats. And they also call themselves kangs, so...

Nothing makes a girl wetter than a man raping her bf.

your mom was raped during your conception

HAHAHAHAH

Attached: https _c-.jpg (480x348, 33K)

>ay hol up I need dat wite boi chile suppor

how do you beat a dna test?

>How many generations would it take to completely destroy the black race?

If even 1% nigger, still nigger

Maybe, but it's the truth.

Dream on, black women don't like jewish men too.

Sure is, user. Miscegenation between whites and black Americans is essentially an effective way to compromise the black race and it's culture. It is estimated that About 10% of relationships in the US are of interracial origine (mostly white with black) the offspring that results from the intermingling allmost allways, and most ceritanly will end in the genetic abominations breeding back to their nigger side. This in effect is introducing more European blood into the already genetically compromised (10-15% is already common) American nigger gene pool. Spread these individuals evenly into the 13% black population and you have yourself a thorough bleaching of these coons. Martin Luther King dream, if you ask me.

My sexual crusade begins here.

Attached: Brehs+_c0bf5fb425062c67fd6496ea72137a1a.png (280x275, 87K)

>fuck nigger
>nigger is born
kys op you stupid kike

Name of this milk maiden please

(((1 post by this ID))).

(((1 post by this ID))). It’s a good thing most slave owners were kikes like yourself. Dilate more cuck.

eat shit and die glow nigger

No doubt this happened. The best way to make a slave work is fear.

Not too many if you stopped giving them dose gibs.

Niggers larping as ejibshun kangz is disgusting

>recover white women
What if you're literally not interested in recovering them mayne. That's not my issue.

I am NOT marrying or impregnating a chick I'm not attracted to out of some fucking autistic "duty to the white race".

I'm not living my life in the name of "bringing white women back" from wherever the flying fart in space they've been; blacks, muslims, dogs, now finally rich Koreans getting their turn.
White women have enough beta males to "recover" them from whatever the fuck, we're ok.

The REAL redpill is engineering ourselves as white men to not be genetically recessive. So that I can explode in black and Asian pussy and still have a son that looks like me.

Attached: GgBSqaD.gif (480x269, 1.95M)

Damn

Glownigger pussy

I refuse to have sex with black women, and I've been hit on more than a few times by them.

Yeah

I find this fat.

>I refuse to have sex
I refuse to have sex

i'll coom till the very end!!!

Not even once

Attached: 1529BA82-D926-44E4-AA5A-0C8C30B49558.jpg (949x973, 99K)

Chinese pussy glows. You have been redpilled.

Absolutely not. Mulattos are chimeras. Often ones that side militantly with the negro race against whites.

Muh dick OMG

has a single black person considered pic related when larping as egyptian?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 11.21.14 PM.png (2078x1606, 3.21M)

they make up what 17% of the population? If you killed off all the black males we're down to 7.6%. When a man and women breed the DNA of the kid is 60% male to 40% female. So 20% gain each breeding cycle. So could be done within 4 Generations about 72 years if the breeding program wasn't pussy footed.

proof?

Attached: rainbow_umbrella.png (1334x750, 2.2M)

honk honk

I dunno, why do Scots-Irish people in America start talking about the glory of Rome or the superiority of the Nords whenever they talk about white history.

Same shit, different trailer park.

Do you need Swedish genes? I'll gladly sacrifice myself as a breeding machine for the greater good.

this idiot is a retard
it's a "dungeon" she runs and those weirdos pay to be hooked up like that, posts it all to twitter

That retarded concoction was written by a kike who is projecting their sick twisted fantasies.

Scotts invented more than the english per capita during the industrial revolution. I dont know what your talking about with the roman imperial larping but as a english-scottish mongrel and being in line to a large scottish castle; Dont compare us to the irish. Its like comparing Oranges to Mandorines (reference to skull size). Pretty sure the scotts ethnically replaced the irish through cuckholdary or outbreeding.

Attached: tucker.jpg (307x350, 50K)

Shut the fuck up criminal, Americans are talking.

Kangz an sheeitt

Attached: 5714326F-70E5-498C-BE3B-A58ADB61D30B.jpg (225x225, 9K)

They live off government funding retard, they can have as many kids as they want and the feds are gonna tell them to have another.

You can't bleach out the black race, the % of actually attractive black women is about 15% of the black female population. The other 85% look like fucking sheboons.
Take that 15% and chop that in 1/2 because the majority of the time these women are not single for long. You can chop those women in half and that is the % willing to fuck a white dude, not to mention have a child with.
Impossible to do with those numbers.

Attached: musthang.jpg (625x343, 55K)

Be nice to have one of these at home, fuck getting married

She’s BLACKED. It’s all so tiresome.

Attached: D504A439-2C73-463C-928D-48DD38D0CB4C.jpg (1024x683, 144K)

Actually im a 2nd generation australian. My grandparents came from britain. I didnt know americans werent at the bottom of the social hierarchy and australians werent at the top anymore.
>why do Scots-Irish people in America start talking about the glory of Rome or the superiority of the Nords whenever they talk about white history.
Your original statement was so unreferable that no one actually responded to you besides some one obviously >=2 classes above you.

Attached: arthur.jpg (247x300, 23K)

If 3rd wave feminism had their way this would be the future for men

You wont breed them out but you will create more degeneracy.

Knock up some sexy mammy, bail out on her, little baby Jamal still grows up in nigger 'hood, still proceeds to be the nigger you set out to destroy, 10% chance he will marry a white girl (which we dont want anyway) but he then has 10 kids to ten different whores Lather, rinse, repeat.

It like Nigresses (on the rare chance their sexy) but even breeding with them you run the risk of Shaneequa or Jermaine when they hit their teens deciding that 'being a nigga is cool n shat'

Scots-Irish is the demonym for the descendants of Ulster protestants who largely colonized the American south, specifically Appalachia. They're usually the ones who list "American" on their census form, because for whatever reasons, they're too ignorant of their own heritage to celebrate it.

My point is that people who make fun of black people for celebrating African culture are generally no different when they do the same for European cultures they have no relation to.

>pic-related....WE WUZ KANGS
Just end the gibs if you want to end the nigger race. Bleaching them isn't going to help since they are completely different species from humans

i just fucking told you. The scotts invented more than the english per capita during the industrial revolution. Which means they invented more than anyone. And you havent given any references for what your claiming. What your saying is so fucking stupid its not even funny.