Three stations will cover this in one area over one incident. We have to do this everywhere

Three stations will cover this in one area over one incident. We have to do this everywhere

Attached: 0FE7C8C4-8DC4-46BC-AAD9-4F05F02C5B8F.jpg (750x898, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225693720/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a psy op to deter IOTBW, they fear what will happen Oct 31

and all three titles are suppose to be the truth

This is a pretty good op. Either they defend Islam's view of women and thus roasties are blown the fuck out, or they denounce it and globohomo strengthens its attack on Islam and thus Muslims are blown the fuck out

system overload system overload

Attached: static.gif (675x564, 213K)

Attached: 1553293941571.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

Iotbw and iiraw are both good and complement each other

how do we get this to display on the jew york times square billboards?

Attached: 1512243671478.jpg (600x600, 111K)

Second.

>not quoting the Quran
>making it easily tractable to Jow Forums
top keck and base pilled

Attached: nope.jpg (367x512, 34K)

How do I know if I'm an npc?

>literally everyone who got here ends up returning swallowing information every time until the nonsensical arguments stop having an effect and result in being aware of the true state of the world
>”dude Normies will come here if you do this”

>I don’t understand life

We don’t want normies here faggot. Not the point. Please enjoy Reddit

>disgusted by offensive flyer
>can't explain why

I'm deebly concerned the goyim are learning to out-Jew us

>Either they defend Islam's view of women and thus roasties are blown the fuck out, or they denounce it and globohomo strengthens blah blah blah
Or they say "A simple Google search shows the signs originated from the ebil Nazi hacking site Jow Forums, in an effort to soil the good name of Muzzies everywhere. WQRT cares, and says refuges welcome"

Attached: you.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Which is self-evidently sidestepping the issue, feminists will still demand a denunciation

I’m printing a bunch off. Hitting my area tomorrow. Everyone who does this will get covered on the news.

Get normie to post to Facebook on how disgusted they are.

Attached: 9B270848-FEB8-48BA-940C-F8D1602708E1.jpg (728x1024, 58K)

Exactly, they are islamophobic if they are offended and mysogynists if they're not, Normie's got mentally snookered

>I have valid points

No.

>feminists will still demand a denunciation
The fuck? Have they ever? Reminder that forced female genital mutilation and child marriage is legal in woke America.

The vast majority of people who ended up here were at one point normies. The mindfuck that they receive when they come here sticks with them, forces them to return, repeating itself over and over until they’ve become just as aware as you and I. What you are arguing is that we should remain some secret exclusive club and prevent anyone else from knowing the truths that have been uncovered, just so you can feel exclusivity.

Will you wear something to cover your face? What's the best thing to use for adhesion? I'm printing them off now

Or the media uses it to confirm that Jow Forums hates sandniggers. Either way

The big victory we need

They will still think about the message. If they get back here, is the message in support of Islam or women? So they still have to think

I’m not going to cover my face. But if you’re concerned, put a hoodie on and throw the hood up. Not many places are cold enough to justify a winter mask.

It looks like this one guy just used duct tape. As long as it isn’t high winds that should be fine.

We only need one FB or twitter account to notice it desu. Then send to local news with screen grab of recent news reports.

You’re correct. But people come here on their own terms and for their own reasons.

I’m seeing the potential to either make people as the IQ or to get the left to denounce the burka. Either is epic. And if they just stay madIRL that’s fine too

There is no charge that can be placed on you whatsoever for posting a simple message. There is no way a court could say this is hate or whatever without going against Islam itself.

You don't need to cover shit up.

I guess. But everybody knows muzzies treat woman like shit. Sikhs too, and Koreans even.

This shit is better than modern art.

Feminists and white people don't know Islam treats women like shit lol.

4chins attacks Muslims and thots equally so there is no way they could come here and just assume it was some anti-islam thing when in reality, most people here probably hate the modern western woman more than Islam right now as she is in your face daily

IOTBW brought all kinds of legal heat, counselor

Attached: carlitos_way_hospital_sean-penn.jpg (600x315, 27K)

Correct.

But if they get outraged at the message they have to defend Muslims who just rape, enslave, and dispose of women. (All moral btw) but goes against their “futUre is feMaIL incEL & isLAm is (insert epically wrong response)”

Attached: BA7EDAC9-4FA9-43D3-9B70-BC4E93E7CF5B.jpg (828x436, 32K)

>Feminists and white people don't know Islam treats women like shit
They do too, you heeb fuck. Same with niggers and Mexicans. But libs say "It's their culture."

Attached: d1296f660fc2e7b4b0e0a746682056e1.jpg (402x594, 45K)

Yes, that's because it can be seen as far right, pro-white and racist.

What is your argument about Islam is right about women? Agree? Then the statement is fine. Disagree? Then you are Islamophobic.

They are 100% different things.

>imagine thinking feminists screaming for open borders secretly know how shit islam is

Nah bruh, you are the same retard replying with stupid shit to everything. You are a bigger Jew than I ever could be. Hope Soros is paying you good, shilltard.

It’s for us to answer. It’s for them

Attached: C51381E1-C5FD-4EC5-B5E8-297807CE66C6.jpg (1280x811, 192K)

Calm down, autist. This doesn't hurt iotbw whatsoever. It's brilliant, causing the npcs go haywire since they can't admit islam puts women in trash bags or that women are trash.

*NOT for us to answer

Ffs the heeb is keylogging and session jacking me. Gtfo out of my Commodore Mossad

>But if they get outraged at the message they have to defend Muslims
No they don't. The sign may as well read "Muzzies are poopy" for all the discussion it raises. MSM will probably ask conservatives to denounce Jow Forums's actions, if anything.
Shit is dumb, but carry on. Best that /neopol/ can muster

They have no answer. I know law (lol jew lawyer) and you can't prove this is offensive without being anti-Islam.

You could say in a court.. I think Islam treats women great and equal and fair so I was showing my support for Islam and women's equality.

It's impossible to be charged with anything.

Seems you are unfamiliar with "intent," Matlock.

Dude stop being a dick, ignore my flag for 5 seconds, it's fine to hate islam, thots and jews. Just be cool.

Ohmar did reject it, as moderates tend to do in public, but it always comes with the contradiction that their texts and shakes do not.

I have duel citizenship. Israel/USA. I am a lawyer. You are a shill. I know the US laws like I know my lack of foreskin.

cool it...

>I’m looking at different angles

Are you that TikTok thot I fap to bc your logic is so close.

No one needs to ask conservatards anything. They know isLAm treats women like shit. You’re missing the whole point.

Even if they did ask Drumpfster they’d say “yeah, Islam is wrong”.

It’s the lefties that don’t want to have to answer this.

>I am a lawyer.
Kek. Bull fucking shit.

That's exactly what an NPC would ask

>Will you wear something to cover your face? What's the best thing to use for adhesion? I'm printing them off now

If you want to do it right, buy wallpaper paste at home depot. (You can do 1:1 elmers glue + water as well)

Put some glue on the wall.
Stick your poster.
Put some glue over the poster angain to seal it in

Bonus: add crushed glass to glue to deter faggots from trying to tear it down.

>You’re missing the whole point.
Break it down for me.

Going for a big NO on crushed glass. That’s Antifa shit.

Let them tear them down. The coverage of the posting will be bigger than anything else.

I've been practising for 12 years. I am 38 years of age and have family in both countries. Believe what you want or present me with an argument that would stand up in a court.

You have to have evidence of intent. You can't claim "This is racist because the intent was racist because I say it was." Circular reasoning will not work.

The only "intent" could be you support Islam because they treat women good and that in itself is not any sort of intent to be charged with a fucking thing.

this is pretty brilliant actually

good job. post the salt here as it arrives.

I think therefore I am an npc. I'm sad now

Yea, youre right. Best just to use duct tape.
Its all about the social media pictures anyways.
It just needs to be up for a couple of hours in a high vis area.

>thinking a liberal American prosecutor couldn't come up with a stack of charges
No how I know you aren't an attorney?

High vis area is good. Bus stops work. I think that’s what I’ll go for.

We need the 100th monkey.

Because it does not fucking matter what you can come up with in your head, you have to prove it in a court of law.

>see person walking at night
>in my head they were looking to commit a crime

Yeah that's not how it works.

>No how I know you aren't an attorney?

Now I know how you know nothing about law.

Ok but what if a Muslim was caught putting these up, then?

You first

The person who caught them would probably help put the rest up or risk being called racist

when will Americans and the people of Islam learn they are being pitted against each other. Same with the common Jewish person, etc.
Many, and I mean many many people who are Islamic do not practice hate, and are not radicalized.
There's people pulling your strings, are you so naive that you will let them control you even though you justify it as being a "Part of something"

What if? You tell me? Sounds like the freedom to express religion. That's not a crime.

Islam in the West tells you anyway it treats women fairly and equally. It is the west that says women are unequal and discriminated against.

It's impossible to have an argument against this.

Seems you have never been in a courtroom at all, bignose.

Excellent

WOW, WHAT AN ARGUMENT!!

You're a shill. Plain and simple.

>t. legal segal

Third.

Attached: Sword 3.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

My G*d you stink of cranky uptight kike.

They're just going to call the posters islamaphobic. The only people that would be hurt are the hard line Muslims who don't want to say they have "evolved" on women rights.

Good. That’s an endorsement of Islam and still allows others to say “well, is the statement correct or not?”

So mission accomplished?

Even if they ignore the question it’s Mission Accomplished. They’ll look like bigger faggots. So yeah lmao this is great. I think it can be bigger than IOTBW tbqh.

"The jews are right about goyim"
Please and thank you

I guess I'm still unclear on what the desired result is.

>What's the best thing to use for adhesion?
Sticker/Postage Label paper. No fucking with tape. Peel, stick, and move. Plus some random jew can't just rip them down.

Same for IOTBW. Sticker paper is just wonderful.

That’s actually the best idea yet. Maybe I’ll print these right on adhesive backed paper

Attached: 95A145E8-38AE-4528-A718-8CCEA9C032C2.jpg (960x853, 81K)

I sent this thread to most the media covering this story. Redstate asked me to write a piece on it and I said no. Say hi to about a half dozen presstitutes

Attached: don-rickles-3.jpg (900x750, 126K)

Hi Presstitutes. Here’s the oldest thread I can find on this topic. There may an earlier one but that’s for you niggers to find.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225693720/

Attached: 84113851-4585-4909-AA00-B595FFF2BF45.jpg (750x903, 243K)

Jihidwatch did an article on it too, but I aint clicken that shit. They glow a bit

Born in the Forest Hills neighborhood of Queens, New York,[5][6] Horowitz is the son of Jewish high school teachers Phil and Blanche Horowitz. His father taught English and his mother taught stenography.[5] His mother's family emigrated from Imperial Russia in the mid-19th century, and his father's family left Russia in 1905 during a time of anti-Jewish pogroms. Horowitz's paternal grandfather lived in Mozir, a city in modern Belarus, prior to leaving for the U.S.[7] In 1940, the family moved to the Long Island City section of Queens.

It makes sense a jew would like it, it attacks their enemies while getting us nothing in return.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to hand these out to trick or treaters on Halloween?

Sure, if you wanna be doxed, harassed and get your house egged.

>offensive flyers
That's subjective. Homosexuality and trannies are highly offensive to almost all humans, yet we're forced to be exposed to it regularly.

it's pretty brilliant