Why are Latinos such sex offenders?

Why are Latinos such sex offenders?
Every latina girl I’ve dated all have had a child molester in their family most have been touched fucked or abused by their uncles or other family members. Like why isn’t this ever exposed?

cbsloc.al/30dPQTC

Attached: D9323984-E2E7-4006-8097-3462C2E67EFB.jpg (1200x716, 113K)

It's in their genes to fuck the nearest hole. I met a Latina minor. All she wanted was white dick. She later told me how her college aged brother would molest her during the night and that she hasn't had the courage to tell her mother. Disgusting.

must be an american thing
same with obesity

The Guatemalan maid my in-laws use had her husband deported for robbing a bank, and her son just got arrested in a sting trying to meet up with a 13 year old boy. When I talk about how much I hate South Americans my wife always says "user what about Maid shes so sweet" and I have to remind her of the above facts. Even her "good ones" are crap

Their women get really fat over the age of 12
Sad but true

Funny you mention that. A girlfriend I had in college was from Argentina. She got raped by her stepdad, who was Mexican, as a kid. So no, it's a Latino problem.

>She later told me how her college aged brother would molest her during the night and that she hasn't had the courage to tell her mother. Disgusting.

You actually believe her? Women make shit up for attention all the time.

You don't know shit about women you dumb motherfucker.

Reminder that 12 to 13 years is the normal age of consent in nearly every part of the world and that the US only has a higher age because of muh religious purity culture in the mid 20th century.

Yeah this is true. The 1 maid lady might be nice but the 100 sex offender relatives she has arent. My gf has a sex offender brother in prison and all her family was molested and raped by the men in the family. I want no part of this culture and don’t want to marry into her family I can admit that here. I need to break it off with her because when you marry someone you marry her whole family and her family are all disgusting mother mentally ill, brother sex offender and it’s all so bad

It's not that we are sex offenders, it's just you being cucks and demonizing sex. No wonder you are going the way of the Dodo.
People in this board talk shit about feminazis all the time but here you are: repeating their bullshit.

>satan defeated god
>tripfag
>anarchist meme flag
If you're over the age of 14 you need to kill yourself

Attached: 1534393153476.png (500x494, 190K)

spics being spics

What about the incest, paco?

Yeah they rape and molest their families at high rates.

Attached: 09808656178.jpg (470x246, 17K)

They also beat their women and drink and drive at higher rates, possibly even than blacks

native Americans are just as bad. 4 generations ago these mud people didn't even have a written language. they are savages

Since when do sex offenders give a shit about the age of consent, or consent at all for that matter?

Die

Attached: 1485586121056.jpg (540x960, 151K)

>(You)

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (808x805, 817K)

Spics are hella rapey

Is this why they all scream Papi when you fuck them?

They definitely drinkvand drive at higher rates than anyone. Im currently stationed in el paso, while im getting a coffee at 530am at the circle k there is already a line of mexicans with the 3 pack tall boys for $5. Its insane how much they drink here.

this is true in fact at the place i used to work at pedophilia was normal for hispanics. i remember when a girl had a crush on some dude and they were egging him on to fuck her, she was barely 14 years old and helping out in the office. and its true that a lot in their family are child molesters, either they were touched by their uncles or some family friend. disgusting people. eat shit and die.