The entire 90s can't be lumped together like the 80s and 70s

There were clearly two different types of 90s, 1990-early 1995, and late 1995-1999. The first was a continuation of the 80s, while the second was a precursor to the 2000s.

Attached: 6765.jpg (406x256, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ez5S0FzJog
youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
youtube.com/watch?v=qbHgEmlXLpw
youtube.com/watch?v=tDl3bdE3YQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grunge rock wasn’t a continuation of the 80s

Neither was biggie. Early 90s rap was a new era

That's actually a really good point

90s was the golden age of video games. 3d graphics was brand new and the industry was the last to go full pozzed sjw

we went from sport cars and rock and roll, to schizophrenia and environmentalism. The 80s and 90s are vastly different, and we made that way, deliberately.

Agreed

Early 90's music was peak, what came by the end was preparing goyim for.globalhomo.BigBlackCock.gayplex. Ironically races got along better before our first post racial President.

95-97 was a mix of old 90s and new 90s, rave and nigger culture was replacing grunge and traditional white, shitskins started getting uppity
98,99 was flat out 2000s, that was the time to start going 1488
but xillenials (late gen x) were scum, but then millenials came along and were even worse, making them look pretty benign

To me the 90s are split into three eras

January '90 to June '95 - fun/partying/fucking

July '95 - lead local police on a 40 minute
chase in my ex-patrol Mustang,
spend a week in jail while the car is searched,
lose license, lose job, lose gf, kicked out of apartment
think about life and make changes

August '95 to '00 - steadily improve situation and grow up

Not everything is about you.

grunge rock started in the late 80's, look up mother love bone and meat puppets

youtube.com/watch?v=9ez5S0FzJog

This is how all decades work. 1961 was a lot more "50s" then the stereotypes of the decade.

hence the "To me"

Attached: britishStare.jpg (540x540, 38K)

1995 = peak movies.
At least 50 movies from that year are fantastic. Classic after classic after classic.

The past decade has been complete shit and starting about 06 chink propaganda started being injected.

I liked early 90s music but the grungesters were the jews’ dream goys. Kurt Cobain was called the ‘spokesman of a generation’ by the judenpresse but his lyrics were indecipherable gibberish and his only message for young people was ‘commit suicide’ ultimately.

The 90s were like the 60s in that respect. Early 60s was wholesome and comfy like the 50s and the late 60s began the degenerate behaviours and hippie feminist culture changes.

Yeah I know, but only like 10 people knew about that band in the 80s. It’s not fair to say something that obscure and represents that decade. For example, You could probably go back and find some child tranny from the early 00s, but child trannies didn’t become cool until the 2010s.

The 80's ended on 9/11 2001.

false. the 90's had its own ethos.

the early 90's was nothing like the 80's. i was there for both. around 1990 a whole new vibe came in. younger people dont realize how important the end of the cold war was. it felt like a different world. also, the more modern kind of poz came in during that time. the early 90's was when rap music got really big, drugs were normalized again, girls were getting even sluttier etc.

thats how every decade was in a way you tard.

i don't get the 90s and early 2000s nostalgia. Everything was so fake.

yeah dude it wasn't big. guns and roses and u2 were big in the 80's

i thought it was a good message to me it meant just take it easy and fuck jew corp but that doesn't sell copious amounts of made in china trash

Nope, the 80's officially died when this bullshit was sold to the masses in 1992:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

Attached: 1b30fe28618249f4843e4153218e317b.jpg (770x513, 78K)

NBC is rebooting Saved by the Bell
Truly nothing is sacred.

I'm sure it will fail like the Boy Meets World reboot.

>the more modern kind of poz came in during that time
people forget about this. look up old ads on youtube like "1993 mtv commercials" or just any episode of "MTV News" and see how politically charged their rhetoric is compared to what was acceptable 10 years later in the midst of the iraq invasion.

the early-mid 90s rivaled the late-60s/early-70s in leftist ideology pushed in the burgeoning mass media markets growing in their respective decades. during the early-mid 2010' they pushed it hard again through the internet via uncoordinated individuals indoctrinated by a similar hardcore leftist ideology in various universities and colleges all over america.

these people flooded any forum that was popular, like something awful for example, and wormed their way into mod positions. places like this only partially fell because of the innate free-speech culture and pre-existing culture.

backfired hard though.

ROCK THE VOTE

viewing and remembering comet hale-bopp (1997) or the atlanta summer olympics is the cut off for being an eternal child.

everyone i know who was born after (or too late to remember) those two events, acts and looks exactly like a child.
its strange because even as the years have passed on, they still act like children.

its bizarre... i was born in 1991 and i can get along with people born in the 1950s easier than i can someone born in 1995.

Attached: 1565164931323.jpg (720x946, 32K)

True,in the late 90's all the globalist pathologies started to really gain momentum. Really a cultural lowpoint. The early 90's were cool as fuck.

Every generation is like that you fool. The earlier part is a bleedover of the last era, the latter bleeds over into the next decade.
The 90s ended with 9/11.

I still wonder why they ran with the abloobloobloo HIV narrative when for the Gay community it really was as simple as:

>Don't do drugs
>use a fucking condom

It was a rebellion against glam metal, in the same way that thrash metal went hardcore in order to not be confused with fags like Poison.

I'm from 1994 so I wouldn't know from experience, but in my country the early and mid 90s were the same shit. Llate 90s energy lasted all the way up to 2003-2004 easily as well, but I was a kid.
Admittedly we did have Pim Fortuyn in the public eye from 1996 to his assassination in 2002.
Something about being a nationalist homosexual who wants the euro to die in a ditch, the borders to be closed, the muslim immigrants to fuck off and polling to win his very first general election with over 40% votes. Which he won after dying 6 days before those elections.
It just invites left-wing calamity really.

The Dutch were fucking redpilled.
Now we're blackpilled but it's okay.
Our periods last longer. The 90s were samey for us, so were the last 15 years despite hipsters coming into faggy swing in 2010.
Perhaps other nations are more dynamic.

Because it made homosexuals look like victims instead of the dumbasses they are.

I'd say the 90s are a distinct era. Yes there is crossover, but same goes for the 60s, 70s, etc. that's always been the case.

The real stunning shift is the 2000s, where the early 2000s basically had meme internet, and by the late 2000s, the internet was nearing its contemporary form.

Attached: 572754.jpg (885x673, 88K)

>but then millenials came along and were even worse
Millennials are the peak generation. Boomers built the infrastructure and we were born just as it was all being connected. We are the tech generation. We shaped and made everything from internet culture(icq, Myspace, dig, Jow Forums, Reddit, YouTube, facebook etc) to gaming culture(Xbox live, Halo, RuneScape, the Sims, Windows 95-vista, online trash talk, tea baging etc).

This is where the problem comes in, the zoomers haven't built anything. They are a generation of pure consumers. Since they were brought up on smartphones they have no problem shoving their low iq opinion in everywhere online and it's ruined pretty much everything on the internet. Millennials were brought up on things like self moderated forums, and smaller communities like Jow Forums which made you have to lurk more because otherwise youd be called out. Boomers stay in their well known areas of the internet and are easily avoidable and can't really do any harm. But fucking zoomers on the other hand get attracted to anything good on the internet like a bee to honey and end up watering it down with low IQ garbage for clicks, likes, views, etc.

Hey idiot, all decades feel like this, I see you just remember the 90's.

"1983 with its primitive computers and games cant be compared to 1988 where we had a 386SX" - and other stuff that rolls out of other dick holes..

I think early 2ks was the golden age

It's all social engineering and jewish marketing trends who gives a fuck. That is America.

>zoomers haven't built anything
Neither have you, fuctard. Fucking around on your iPad instead of fuckin a chick is not “building something”. All those time wasting sites you mentioned were only made possible by the infrastructure created out of good old fashioned boomer elbow grease. You’re pathetic and useless. Get a job, bum.

I operate on a hexidecimal calendar. Get on my level. The real redpill is that cultural eras only last 6 years, and not 10. This is the reason why OP detects a difference between early 90s and late 90s but his cutoff date is wrong. The real “90s” started in 1992 and ended in 1998.

Or should i say “1992” and “1998”

Hurrr because the 70s just started immediately at midnight New year's Eve, same with the 80s, there obviously wasn't a transition period for those either

Are you retarded?

this

>commit suicide
Kurt was murdered

you can't lump all 80's and 70's together either, retard

All decades work this way. You could find a lot of overlap between the late 70s and early 80s. It's not like the culture just suddenly shifts in such an abrupt manner.

>the early 90s came after the 80s and the late 90s came before the 2000s
Good investigative work user

Being a heroin user is basically the same thing. Very self destructive. Very bad for the country. Not a good thing. Sick people. Very bad.

I used to think these were both 90s songs because they got a lot of radio play mid-90s, and sound like 90s rock to me. But, they're actually both late 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbHgEmlXLpw

youtube.com/watch?v=tDl3bdE3YQA

Based middle-aged retired NFL player poster

That’s fag music, bro.

Early 90s was different from each other, but also very different from the 80s/00s. Politically the 90s began with the fall of the Soviet Union and ended with 9/11. Zoomers have no idea what it was like having no threat of war or terrorism, broad economic prosperity that touched all whites, living in America when "the greatest country on Earth" actually rang true. The 90s was a true Pax Americana for those who lived it.

Attached: GeorgeBuckley_t1200.jpg (1200x1439, 355K)

this is retarded lol

yes it was, and early 2000s music like nu metal, pop punk and post-grunge was a continuation of 1995-99 music

>What I Am
Man, I miss living in a White country. That vibe is gone.

I watched a documentary about the ladies of hair metal once, and this one chick said the advent of the 90’s grunge scene with their jaded nihilism was like “Here comes the Fun Police.” Grunge sucked all of the vitality out of Rock.

culture always shifts a few years late.
72-82
82-92
92-02
something like that.

fuck you for making slide threads

>low IQ angry zoomer
>accuses millennial user who is a carpenter of not building anything
your literally proving my original point
have you ever walked a 12/12 roof? Strapped a ceiling? Crafted a replacement 9"x6" historical church window sill using a chain saw and belt sander? ever bashed a finger while hammering in a joist nail? If no then shut the fuck up

The cycle of culture is 7 years. Same with life:
> 7-14 - big kid
> 14-21 - adolescence: form identity, lose virginity/innocence, gain independence
> 21-28 - young adulthood: career, serious relationships, still carefree and few responsibilities
> 28-35 - adulthood: wife, kids, house, responsibility stability

*you’re
No I work in an office designing power lines. Gonna make at least $130k this year.

I mean, you can look back and see a clear difference between the early 00s and the late 00s. Mainly due to DSL becoming more affordable halfway through the decade.

The early 90s started in 88(16bit gaming on the market).
The late 90s ended in 2006(pixel shaders begin widespread use in games).
1996 is the center point where 3D gaming becomes common.