The US Government Criminalizes Jow Forums

DHS just designated White Nationalists as terrorists. This is only phase one:

vice.com/amp/en_ca/article/j5yjkb/dhs-just-finally-recognized-white-nationalism-as-a-major-terror-threat

Now ofcourse this a major step in infringing upon every aspect of the constitution. But do no not forget that this is the first step, only two days ago the House Foreign Affairs Committee held a talk over combating “white nationalism” during which they outlined numerous horrifying plans they had:

youtu.be/kKnqDljpp_o

This new news of course being only one of them. Expect every thing said in that committee coming true and prepare accordingly. Especially the specific targeting of Jow Forums.

Attached: 48DE3D1D-2F47-4E77-A5E1-FD879A399197.jpg (720x833, 29K)

>vice

is Jow Forums duty the lowest gig on the totem pole over there?

Good. Your ideology is one of terrorism and it breeds terrorism. It should be treated the same as any other terrorist ideology like jihadism.

Enjoy prison.

It is already underway. Do a search for Jow Forums on bing. The site will not come up, all you have is stuff ABOUT Jow Forums. The site has been blacklisted by the search engine, despite the fact that Jow Forums gets many more hits

Bump.

Good old George Washington and the boys where also terrorist at first...turned out okay for them.

good. the satanists forced to show their true colors. miga this, ogres.

damn your right. I never used bing before, but with google, you still get a link to Jow Forums, it's just a pol search that gives no direct link to this forum

disliked

fuck off memeflag kike, this means fuckall. As long as you aren't actively planning to kill people you are free to exercise your 1st amendment rights

44 likes 1.5k dislikes kek

>MFW

Attached: 1550903904313.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Based

Huh

Attached: Founding fathers ethnostate 2.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

I DONT WANNA BE A TERRIST Jow Forums
MY DAD HATES TERRISTS

Attached: pwease.png (670x578, 345K)

that fucker nodding his head towards the end like "yup that right there hit the spot" gluttonous bastard

Prepare to get gangstalked, goys.

A GANGSTALKER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

The only terrorist are blacks in the US, literally just had a shooting hours ago where I live

I'll miss y'all.

>identify as a Zionist

Problem solved. United States has stated it supports Jewish nationalism. Our people, the children of Israel diaspora have a right to exist.

Not even trolling, just embrace your lost tribes heritage retards.

Attached: image.jpg (958x926, 1.01M)

Being in the U.K. excuses you for not knowing the joys of In-N-Out burger heaven.

Attached: In-N-Out Burger Palace.jpg (1200x630, 381K)